Cathe January Rotation for Saturday January 20

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi ladies!
My husband and I did Drill Max today.
Oh boy, what a workout! It has been a while since I did this one.
Do you guys have problems with the new DVD (DM)freezing up?
Have a wounderful workout and weekend!
Belinda

Hi everyone!
Belinda That's so cool that your husband will do a workout video with you. My hubby tried to do PUB once with me and claimed I was killing him.

Today I did Gym Style Legs rather than PLB and the run...I am definitely not a runner!
I'm thinking tomorrow's rest day is going to be very nice.
Have a great weekend!

That's great that your DH did Drill Max with you. My DH did it once with me when I first got it but stopped about circuit 4. He thinks Cathe is a little over the top.

I did Drill Max all by myself:( DS decided he would workout with me another day.

Tomorrow I think I might do a 6 mile treadmill run and watch MIC instead of doing it. LOL I'm planning on doing some half marathons in the spring and want to do a bit more running. So I figured since it was steady state cardio I might run instead. We'll see what I feel like in the morning. Hope you enjoy your rest day tomorrow!

So far no problem with the new dvds. Are you having problems with yours?
Kim

Hi - just thought I'd pop in - my new Drill Max had a point where it froze for 3-4 seconds, but then it kept going. Didn't bother me at all.

These are my replacements. The first set gave me no problems at all. Hmmm....

I did Drill Max for the Jan. rotation yesterday. Killer! I just love that one.
I run marathons and half marathons as well. I did DM yesterday so I could do a long run today - an hour and 40 minutes. Aaagh!

Have a great Saturday evening,

Cheryl

Hi everyone,

My husband did Drill Max from start to finish. He is a soldier he wouldn't let me beat him. Some of the moves from DM the Army does for PT.

Kim I think it's great you are training for a half marathon in the spring! You go girl!!

Alhambra my husband did PUB a couple day ago with me and he liked it!

Cheryl it is nice that you popped in. I noticed today my Drill Max froze in Chapter 28 and the time was 45:22. I didn't have a chance to check out my other new replacements. I guess I have to check each one of my new replcements! Drill Max is a Killer!

Have a great weekend! Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.