Cardio - UGH! Dec. 22

Miss Lee

Cathlete
AAAAHHHHHH!!!

The rush is on and I don't have even one minute to spare. I have to run for now but if I get everything accomplished that I need to I'll try to come back later. We have so much going on over the next week that I may not have an opportunity to post much if at all.

I just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and I wish every good thing for you in the coming year.

:* :* :*

You got that right, sister! I have to run to the bookstore today and then to the grocery store. I have plenty of booze, but some reason people want also to eat? Huh?.....I dont get it!!!

I have made three cheesecakes, isn't cheesecake enough?

Too lazy to workout today, am I ever going to pay for it tomorrow!

Everyone have a great day....where is that August...out partying?

Hey haters!

Michele - I got the calander and did you see that aside from the DVD stickers there are only 3 cardio stickers. I'm doing them Jan 1, 2 and 3. Get that cardio done and out of the way and then we are DONE for the year!!!

Kate - drizzle the booze on the cheesecake, yum! At least I think so.

Perhaps August over did it w/the partying last night. Right now she is wandering downtown Tokyo with a lampshade on her head wondering how she got there!

I'm at work and don't feel like working. I appreciate all the gifts that I have gotten but enough w/the food gifts. I have gotten so far: a can of choc covered pretzels (which I gave to Jas & she is giving to her teacher) 2 boxes of chocolates (one went right into my FIL's gift bag), a bowl of fudge, a bag of cookies, and a loaf of homemade bread (which looks delicious).

I did not get the recliner. Silly girls, I didn't come up with $$, I was going to finance one but after going yesterday and seeing how expensive they were I was ready to give up. I wanted to go to one more furniture store last night. But DH then told me that he was a practice tree for Drag Racing instead of a recliner. So I ordered the tree online last night. Probably won't get it until Tuesday though.

Jana - are you glad to be home or what? Did you see that CO has over 20 inches of snow. You'd be stranded there.

Hi everyone else! I suppose that I should get some work done. I have about 2.5 hours til quitting time. The time is dragging!

Kate, THREE cheesecakes!?!? OMG, I'm on my way to your house--lol! I hope you have a wonderful time at your party.

Dana, I'm so pumped! We only have to do cardio 3 times all year!! I wonder if Cathe realizes it. We better be quiet or she may send out more cardio stickers--lol!

What is a practice tree?

Merry Christmas to all my friends in Hateville. You girls are just THE BEST!!:* :*

Michele, you come over here and I will save the mocha cheesecake all for you. I have pumpkin too (yuck) and New York. I will look out the window for you. You will probably be wearing a swimsuit here.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.