Cardio Psuedo-haters Dec. 13

debfer

Cathlete
Good morning all- how is everyone today? Sorry about my tag line- I can never resist letting all you haters know how much I love, love love cardio but you know what? I use to hate weight lifting and I'm starting to love, love, love that now--go cathe
Had my duaghters Christmas concert last night-that was fun and my middle child is supposed to have her first ski trip for the school club this Friday but guess what- no snow LOL- have a great day--deb

Good morning Deb. I think it's a hoot how many of us cardio luvers have infiltrated this thread.

I did Cardio Fusion again this morning. It's amazing how much harder it is the second day in a row. I also tacked on ab work from B&G.

I ordered my calender last night and can't wait to see it in the mail. My family already told me I can't hang it in the family room, where I work out, so I'm not sure where she will go.

Only 2 more days of evening shift. Then a day off before working my regular shift weekend. Yay!

Have a fun, cardio filled day all.

Hi Deb, Robin, and all,

August!! I see you checked in last night. I want you to know how much we miss you when you're away...now...back away from the jar of PB--lol!

Deb, I'm beginning to think that I'm the only true hater in the I Hate Cardio thread--lol! Well, I think maybe Kate is a true hater but I wouldn't swear to it. I'm glad you're starting to love weight lifting. --How many children do you have and how old are they? I'll bet the Christmas concert was adorable. There's just nothing sweeter than kids singing Christmas songs.

Robin, I saw your post in the calendAr thread, you evil old woman--LMAO!! --So the countdown is on and you only have two more days left on 3-11 shift. Hallelujah! What will Emily do next quarter? Will she enroll in evening classes or can she get her degree online? --Wow, you did Cardio Fusion 2 days in a row!? I promised my Cardio Fusion DVD to someone else because I know I'll never use it. It's sort of like Cathe put a lump of coal in my Christmas stocking--LMAO. Actually, it was really generous of Cathe to give us a freebie and I truly appreciated the gesture, that's why I re-gifted it to someone whom I know will love it and use it.

Jana, I'm so glad you poked your head in. We've missed you, you blond, you!! Don't be such a stranger. I'm glad you liked my Wal-Mart posts.

I did GS legs last night and was sure I wouldn't be able to walk today but, thankfully, I only have mild DOMS to report. Today is supposed to be GS-SBB and I'd like to tag on a little cardio if I have time. I have major housework to do. I'm getting company either tomorrow or Friday and my house isn't fit to receive guests. In view of everything I have going on, I may not be back for awhile. I know I always say this but I really mean it today...I cannot afford the butt glue problem today :eek: ;)

Jeanette, Kate, Dana, Diane--hello and have a great day everyone!!:*

Hi haters.

Michele, I can't believe that your forogt about me. I really, really do hate cardio. I'm not here pretending to hate it like these other posers, ahem, not mentioning any names (ROBIN & DEB). I'm crushed. :p

Robin - you are nuts. I read your calendar post.

Last night I did GS BSB - which I love (if I haven't told you all like 100 times before). My problem is my left side is much stronger then my right side. For example, I can use a 20 when doing the concentration curls (left arm), but I have to use a 12 for the right side. I'm always lugging the kids around with my left side.

I didn't have time to walk @lunch, I ran to the mall quick to get some things for our Christmas family. Tonight is CCD so I doubt I'll get in anything.

Jana, it was so nice to see you here. Gannon doesn't sit still either. He runs everywhere. He is a maniac!

Well, I gotta get going. Hey to everyone else!

Howdy do Dana, you crazy hater. I'm just jumping in quickly to say the latest issue of Oxygen has an article about 10 reasons to do yoga and one is to help even out the strength on either side of your body. Not that I do any yoga. It doesn't seem to fit into my scheme of things.

Michele, I'm not sure what Emily will be doing next semester. I thought she was going to take some evening classes, but she's talking about taking a couple required courses that are only available in the daytime. I reminded her she'll need a babysitter. I'm not going on second shift for a whole semester!

August, I second Michele's feelings of loss without you here every morning. I can't wait for you to return.

Jana, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Robin, a cardio lover who also loves this checkin. Hope to see more of you.

Robin, I skimmed through Oxygen so I'll have to check it out. I don't do yoga either - I barely have time to get in the dreaded cardio.

Uhh, I don't feel like working today. Only 1 hour to go, thank God.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.