Cardio Haters?Lovers Dec. 17

debfer

Cathlete
Morning peoples-- where is August????

Michele- thanks for pasting my long story on the thread- I don't know how to do that- it's probably really simple but complicated for me--which premix do you do for Butts & Gutts? I've not even looked at them yet (on any of my cathe dvds) and have never used them--

Robin- you sound like one busy lady- you do more in a day than I do in a month- you go girl--

Hello to everyone else--deb

Good morning Deb and all!

I cannot believe it!! I just had a whole post typed up and I lost it somehow! I hate it when that happensx(

Deb, I almost exclusively do nothing BUT premixes. I don't have the patience for long workouts. I just want to get in, get out, boom!, I'm done--lol! The premixes offer so much variety, like getting several w/o's for the price of one. Is there a particular w/o that carries a serious dread factor for you? Try one of the premixes and see if that changes your viewpoint.

I think August is due back tomorrow--YAY!!!!! I miss her, too--ain't no sunshine when she's gone. I've noticed that we have fewer posters when she's gone, too. Coincidence? I don't think so. Deb, I'm awfully glad we had you in her absence;) . Your binge fest put a huge smile on my face:D

I'm feeling much better after a good nights sleep. I'm 2 w/o's behind in my rotation so I'm going to evaluate what I need most and get to work. What I missed was B&G and GS C&T. I think I'll go with the GS and a cardio because I get a fair amount of lower body work on the elliptical.

Okay, I need to hop to it!

Diane, Dana, Kate, Robin, Jana, Jeanette (if you're still with us)--have a great day, all, and I'll see you later:* :*

Dana, check your email, please.:)

I did Butts and Guts again today. I had to do it mix and match though because I just couldn't do the one set of one leg squats today and know that they were coming back later so I did the one set and followed it with the next set. Same with that lunge-plie-jump things. Yikes. I love this one though because the squats are easy compared to her other stuff

Ouch to the purple band not cuz it has less slack, cuz it gets bunched up and acts like a rubber band against my bare legs. I think I am going back to the green band, just make it tighter.

Christmas is what.....eight days away! I do the whole Christmas dinner thing on Christmas Eve and buy lots of booze and invite friends. Usually there are about ten to fifteen people here and it is fun. This year yours truly is going to have a couple of drinks and let a friend take my pics. I always look better tipsy. I hate having my pic taken, from some weird thing that happened when I was a kid, I see a flash and it scares me. Nuts. But.....fun is on the way. Hope I don't burn myself in the kitchen with wine in me. I have not had a drink since August of 1998. I just don't drink. I did too much of it in college, burned me out. Wish I could say that about food!!

Okay, time to check my e-mail....Michele......what is in there?

Kate!!

No, Dana needs to check her email. I didn't need to email you because I all ready have what I need from you. Is that clear as mud? -lol!

I want to spend Christmas Eve with Kate!

>I always look better tipsy.<
ROTFLMAO!! You couldn't take my picture unless I was tipsy. I hate having my picture taken!!

So, what's on the menu:9 ?

I hope you're not overdoing it with B&G. I've noticed you have a tendency to go crazy with certain workouts--LMAO!

>Hmmm...wonder what Michele of the Midwest is up to...<

}( :eek: :eek: }( :eek: :7

LOL at the B&G sisters.

Kate, don't overdo on that one. you'll never walk again.

Diane, it sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. An hour here, an hour there, home and in bed by 9 pm.

Today is a rest day.

August is due back tomarrow? Yippee.

Gotta go. See you all tomarrow.

Butts and Guts is hard but it is not impossible. Me, go overboard on anything.....me?

I am serving ham and have yet to figure out the rest. Green beans, of course and I will make some cheesecakes (I prefer to bake than cook). I have to figure that out this week. Some sort of soup. Rolls, of course. I need to get my generous backside in gear and get this going. I just love to watch other people eat a lot because they don't care about their fitness level. Yeah, that is great fun! Sure, is. Great fun. I love watching other people happy cuz they get to eat cheesecake and not care what they look like the next day. What freedom! Heck, I would rather have a butt that is high than low anyway (but sure love to eat!)

Yay! Yay! Yay! I got it done--GS C&T. I did the superset premix and it was fabulous. Did I mention that I only do premixes (well, most of the time). I strongly encourage everyone to try the supersets. It works you GOOD!

Now, on to cardio;( .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.