Cardio Haters Anonymous, Dec 14

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Hiya!!

Remember yesterday when I said I only had mild DOMS from GS legs? Well, they're worse than I first thought. My calves and the very top of my thighs--inner and hamstring areas--are SCREAMING!!!! The DOMS got progressively worse as the day wore on. That evil Cathe--lol! I did one of the GS BSB premixes last night and got through that one without too much difficulty, but I think I'll go with the full w/o next time. The GS premixes don't transition very well between exercises. I'm not going to report on the state of my DOMS just yet because, well, if history repeats itself I'll be feeling it a lot more in a few hours.

Today is pure cardio and I'm subbing CC for the LIC premix that's on the schedule for today. What did I do for cardio before Eli and CC!? Oh yeah, I didn't DO cardio--lol!

I made lentil soup for dinner last night and I caught my DH hogging all the broth :eek: ...weirdo! I went to dish up a 2nd helping when I noticed my soup had become a stew. So I took a gander at my DH's bowel and there it was --a rich, shimmering, tomatoey broth spilling over the rim. He took all the broth and left behind all the stuffx(. PIG! The broth was mighty tasty, if I do say so myself. :9

My kind neighbor brought over a plate of cookies yesterday *SIGH*. That's why I made lentil soup for dinner...to make up for the cookies...5 of which I ate right after she left. :eek: ;(

So, what's up with all a youse!?

P.S. Dana, I'm so sorry! Of course you're a real, true hater. How could I have been so remiss!? And I'm thankful to have you, too. Us haters have to stick together!;) :p

OMG Michele, did you read what you just typed????? OMG, I almost spit out my salad. "So I took a gander at my DH's bowel" OK, I gotta go. I can't stop laughing. HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that I regained my composure but everytime I read that phrase I crack up. Thanks for making my day Michele. :)

I hope you don't have DOMS from GS Legs and long as I did. I was seriously hurtin'. My calves were screaming. I thought that I was going to have to call off of work.

I feel like crap. Yesterday afternoon I had a horrible headache. My eye felt like it was going to pop out of my head. Then I was sick to my stomach and felt like I was going to throw up. I had to take Gabe to his class and went for groceries and all that I wanted to do was go to sleep. Well, Gannon had other plans. He screamed from 9:00-12:15 (I don't know what was wrong w/him). I finally laid down and before I knew it, it was 5:00. So I am so tired and I feel yucky.

Better get back to work!

Hello to everyone else!!!

>OMG Michele, did you read what you just typed????? OMG, I
>almost spit out my salad. "So I took a gander at my DH's
>bowel" OK, I gotta go. I can't stop laughing.
>HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ROTFLMAO!! ROTFLMAO!! ROTFLMAO!!

I meant BOWL, as in a concave, usually nearly hemispherical vessel for soup--lol!:p :7

>I feel like crap. Yesterday afternoon I had a horrible
>headache. My eye felt like it was going to pop out of my
>head. Then I was sick to my stomach and felt like I was going
>to throw up. I had to take Gabe to his class and went for
>groceries and all that I wanted to do was go to sleep. Well,
>Gannon had other plans. He screamed from 9:00-12:15 (I don't
>know what was wrong w/him). I finally laid down and before I
>knew it, it was 5:00. So I am so tired and I feel yucky.

OMG, Dana! It sounds like you were having a migraine headache. I get those sometimes, too. They just make you feel terrible all over. I hope you're feeling back in the pink real soon.:*

Okay, I better get my cardio done and out of the way.

Where is everybody?

LOL at Michele's typo. Thanks to Dana for catching it.

It was a busy morning cleaning and visiting the doctor. I managed to fit in Cardio and Weights.

I'm at work now and IT'S MY LAST EVENING SHIFT. I'm off tomarrow and meeting a friend for breakfast.

Have a great rest of the day all.

Hi there- I don't know if anyone gets on this late or not- Michele- that was really cute-elfing yourself-talk to everyone later--deb

am I ever late but it is good to know that someone eats from a bowel. Don't they do that in third world countries?

I did Imax 2 today. Piece of cake (oh, that sounds good). Since I started with Cathe's latest, all her older stuff is much easier, it seems.

I did Butts and Guts yesterday. Wow, I got myself a purple band. WOW!!

I am sorry I am here for so little time, but I have been at the school all day today. Dinner....green beans....well, I like them!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.