Cardio, BLECH! Dec 28

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Hidyho haters!

I so cannot wait for all of DH's fam damily to GO HOME and for my life to return to normal. I know that sounds really snooty and mean but sheesh, DH has been working this whole time and I'm left to entertain them on my own. Anyway, the 2 brothers are leaving tomorrow sometime, and his sister is leaving Monday.

What are y'all doing for NYE? I can't remember if I mentioned my plans and I don't have time to go back and read old posts, so I'll just tell you - DH will have the 3 day weekend he richly deserves. We're going to an art exhibit on Saturday afternoon and then spend Saturday evening and Sunday with his parents and sister. We'll come home early Sunday evening and spend it together, alone:) :+ . There's a Twilight Zone marathon on the Scifi channel and we'll probably watch a little of that before we tune into a Marx Brothers movie on TCM. We'll go to bed early:).

I've not been doing too bad with workouts over the holiday. I haven't been able to stick to my rotation but I've managed to do a little something on most days. I'm behind on weights and really hope to get that in today. I've been nibbling away at that THREE POUNDS OF CHOCOLATES;(

Have a good day and I'll see you later:*

Hi ladies -

Michele -I'm glad you are getting a long weekend with DH, it sounds like he needs one. My DH is staying home this week while I am at work and that is not fun!

I have been staying on the Eat to Live Diet so far without problems. Although yesterday I went to one of my favorite restaurants where I always get a salad, but I usually have goat cheese and some other things on it that I am now trying to stay away from. I really like that I can eat as muany fruits and veggies that I want and that I don't have to count calories or weigh anything. I have been a little hungry sometimes and just eat a piece of fruit. Hopefully I won't get too sick of eating salads all the time!

Oh, I got some vegetarian cookbooks in the mail yesterday that I ordered to get some more ideas. It had a recipe for a chocolate shake that we tried last night that was very good. You just blended up one banana (fresh or frozen - frozen apparently has better texture for this recipe), 2 teaspoons cocoa powder and 3/4 cup vanilla soy milk. It was yummy and a good dessert.

Hi Michele and Diane.

Glad the eating/exercise is going pretty well for you two over the holidays. I've been snacking, but not gorging. The workouts have kept my weight steady. Hopefully, the snacks will all be gone after this weekend. I don't have any plans for NYE. My Mom and sister will be here until Monday. I thought maybe we'd rent a movie and probably all go to bed before midnight. Kim and Mother will be driving back to VT on Monday, so I'm sure they won't want to be up late.

Today I'm planning on hating Boot Camp. That is following work and grocery shopping. Since I'm just making omlettes for dinner (with leftover Christmas ham) that won't be a big chore. DH and DD have instructions to clean the house tomarrow.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day.

I did Butts and Guts again today. I better have a decent b&G in a few months.

Oh, I have nothing to say. I am tired. I have to take my girls shopping again today to spend their gift cards. Help...the mall...the mall!! It is so crowded. They want me to take them to the Arden Fair Mall next week to spend more. NOT unless they do as they are told and I mean every single thing I say ( I can count on that not happening!) Wish me luck.

I went to Costco today and it was empty. What a great feeling....what a rotten cynic I am today!!!

Schoolllllllllll.....pls come back.....school.....help me.......

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.