calling shrinking violets Wed 9/20

sunnydelite

Cathlete
Hey ladies,

I can't believe i am starting this thread today!!

this morning's workout was lowmax. i don't do that workout often but when i do i always forget how it creeps up on ya.

wendy- i would love to do a run with you. i will be in nj in nov. but won't have time to run. i know i will be back in nj sometime next yr. maybe we could plan around and find a race we could do together. that would be fun!!

hello to all that follow.

have a great day everyone:)

hello ladies

i forget to post yesterday but i did slow and heavy-tricept and bicepts, and today was billy blanks bootcamp.
hope everybody is doing great
take care

Hi girls.

Today is my running class-6pm. That's all. I considered doing upper body but the way my schedule is working out due to my upcoming race, I am going to save the for friday along with ab work.

SunnyD-Don't forget to let me know when you are coming in Nov cause I'd like to GTG if possible. If we could run a race together next year that would be very cool!:)

Meggy-An IMAX work out at 6am!? OH MY, you are a brave one! LOL

Hi there Purple!

Hey Violets! What's shakin'???

I have been uber busy since Sunday!

I did walk today outside and did abs from C&W's. Eating was crappy over the weekend, but back on track now.

Supposed to go to a PTO meeting tonight but it's DNephew's BD so I have to take the boys up my Mom's. Then it's home for baths and bed! I can't believe it's already Sept. 20th!!!! I don't know where the time is going!

SD and Wendy if you two GTG in Nov., maybe I will join you! I don't know that I will be able to RUN w/ you, but maybe we could all meet up!

Wendy, I was talking to Marla (smoogy) last night and she is soooo excited for us that we're getting to meet.:7 She says there is nothing like Cathe GTG's! She would be here too if she wasn't so dang busy at work! x( I can't wait to meet you and Robin and Marie!!!:):):)

Great workouts guys. Lowmax kicks A*%!!!! I'm actually thinking of doing it tomorrow again. Trying to get myself ready for Butts and Guts DVD!!

Well hello to all! Meggy, Violet, HC, Heather, Kimmy, Jean and anyone else I forgot! Have a good one!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hey girls,

This morning I did PUB and hopefully will do cardio tonight. I have to go eat with my mother and siblings for my b-day! We couldn't get together last night so she is cooking for me tonight! She informed me that she has made a chocolate cake and ice cream with syrup. OMG someone help me! Oooh, I will work extra hard tomorrow!

SD-I don't do Lowmax alot either, and it definitely sneaks up on you! I have only finished it once! Good workout!!

Maeghan-I don't think I have ever finished Imax 2 although I have gone as far as interval 5. I like it a whole lot better than Imax 3! I am actually thinking about getting rid of it! I have never wanted to get rid of one of her workouts! Maybe I'll try it again sometimes and I could change my mind huh?

purple-Slow and heavy is a tough workout! I bought me a Billy Blanks dvd today! I hope it is good!

Wendy-Have fun with your running class! I am hoping my treadmill acts right to I can do some running!

Kali-I love abs from C&W,actually I love the entire workout! The music in it is awesome! And talking about eating crappy! I have eaten so much junk in the last couple of days that I hope to never see cake or pie again till next dang b-day!!

Talk to you later tonight!

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.