Calling All Violets!!!! Sunday 12/10

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Violets! If y'all don't start checkin' in again I'm gonna boycott this thread!:p

Well, it's safe to say that I am up waaay too early for a Sunday morning with no child at home!:eek: I couldn't sleep...I have no idea why!? I'll probably head off to the gym for a run soon since I am up.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Caio!:*

Hello violets,

wendy- you better not boycott:p if we loose anyone else it won't make sense to continue this check-in. i know you are just kidding. how are you feeling?

i didn't check in yesterday because no workout and just too darn busy. we went shopping in the morning and hit up kohls. they had some awesome sales going on!! afterwards i took my oldest son to see monsters inc on ice. we and a friend of mine who has a son my son's age and they play together all the time all went. after the show we went to dinner. we had a really nice time.

today i am going to give yoga a second attempt. i really want to get the benefits of yoga. however i am not much of a yoga person. so i bought the firms power yoga workout. it's a 30 min. yoga/stretch workout. hopefully i will like it.

what's on everybody else's agenda today??

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good morning, Violets! I am shrinking and reporting for duty! :7 This is my rest day, and I am planning to relax this afternoon after church. I got all my errands done yesterday, and there is nothing on my agenda today for a change!

My Cathe rotation is layering on the muscle soreness this week. My shoulders recovered just in time for sore triceps and biceps. My arms were sore for 48 hours. Thankfully, I recovered in time for my workout yesterday morning. I jogged on my rebounder as a warm-up and did Slow and Heavy Chest and Back. This is a tough workout! When I repeat this rotation in January, I may do this workout on Tuesday morning and save the shoulder workout for Saturday morning. I wish I could add the shoulder work to one of the other upper body workouts. It would be difficult to maintain my focus for that long, but I prefer to do heavy weight training during the week. When the weekend arrives, I want to play and have fun! :7 I really like the workouts in this series. I am enjoying weight training more with 20-30 minutes of cardio as an extended warm-up.

I am so excited to see that Cathe is finally producing a new catalog. :) I have been waiting for one for a long time. I do not have any of her old catalogs because they were no longer available when I started doing Cathe’s workouts. With the Cathe “Commit to Get Fit” calendar and the Cathe catalog and all her new DVDs together with old favorites, I will be all set to accomplish my fitness goals in 2007. :) I am already making great progress. I looked in the mirror Friday morning and was amazed to see a visible difference in my body. It appears like a chunk of fat melted away overnight. My waist is smaller. My jeans are several inches too big in the waist, but my butt is keeping me in the same size. :eek: I had to stuff myself into these jeans the weekend after Thanksgiving, so this delights me. I have faith that my butt and thighs will start shrinking soon.

Wendy, I checked in right after you did yesterday. I did not want you to keep talking to yourself! :7

Sunny, it sounds like you had a good shopping day! I am with you on yoga. It is not my cup of tea either. I love Stretch Max and Total Body Stretching. Kari Anderson’s Angles, Lines, & Curves looks good too.

Hugs to all who check-in today. Have a delightful day! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV)

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

4 mile run on the TM is done.

I'll bbl for personals!

Ciao for now chicas!:D

Hi everyone,

Wendy, No boycotting! How was the Christmas party last night. Our office one was last night too. Dh and I went and had a nice time. I even managed to avoid the chocolate cake that was there. Of course I made up for it with alcohol consumption.

Sunnydelite, Hope you enjoy the yoga. I've never tried any types of yoga. Let us know what you think of it.

Heather congrats on the differences you are starting to notice. It really helps kick the motivation into gear when you can see changes in yourself.

I talked to my brother who lives in Bancock this morning. He made me feel even colder than what I am. He said that they were experiencing their cold season right now and that last night it dropped to 79. I wish I was that warm. Of course I wouldn't want to deal with their 115+ warm season when it comes around.

Hello to Maeghan, Kali, Kim and anyone else who decides to drop by.

Jean

Hey ladies. Been busy and miserable from PMS> Figured it was safer not to talk! Glad to see you all doing well!

Last night I did cardio kickbox, BC cardio, BC core, Slimin6pack abs, then slim and limber stretch.

Might rest tonigth.I have a lovely cold and feel a bit beat!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.