CABs n'Abs ---> hump day

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, girls! :7

I nodded off WAY early last night and feel refreshed this morning. Will most likely take today as a rest day as I need to work a little later today and then get packed for VT tonight.

ANGE!!!! :: Yay!!! http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/happycelebrations/th_yay_jump.gif You’re back…It’s not the same here without ya…What have you been up to while going through forum withdrawal?…I bought the over-the-ear type…I don’t want to use these for working out—afraid I’ll wreck ‘em with the sweat. I use a pair of sport ear buds that've held up real well. Lately when I’m on the EXT, I’ve been watching TV if I’m not doing an iClimb.

Laura :: I was born on the 10th, so yes, I am an Aries…but to be honest, I don’t put a whole lot of stock in all that horoscope stuff. My feeling is you can find a little of yourself in more than one sign.

Wendy :: So, which weekend are you heading to FL for the wedding?

That would be awesome if we could make Chicago happen!

Enjoy your hump day, girls!

Good Morning Chic-a-dees!:7

I have TB+ on tap for today. I thought about putting it off another day and doing a TJ cardio cause I'm in the mood but I'll stick with "the program" and do the cardio tmrw.:)

Cathy: I will be in Florida for that wedding from Thursday eve April 10 to Monday eve April 14. I am also supposed to be doing a weekend in A/C in May with my BF for our B'days AND I have to have Joey's 3rd B'day party at some point in May as well (His b'day is 5/14). We will figure it out EVEN if we have to wait until June but I'm going to try my hardest to NOT have to wait that long!:) I gave DH the head's up on this last night so he can't say I blind-sided him when I tell him I'm outta here for a weekend and he's got the kid!:7 :p }(

Ang: Welcome back girl! Great to have you here again. Missed ya!!!:) I'll let ya know what I think of the NROL4W once I start the program.

That's all for now...BBL!

Morning Ladies ..

I had electricity in my room last night!!:) whooped up a super cardio step/sweat fest!! It was great .. have a little DOMS from the abs at the end!:D

Today is 4DS - tris and bis ... missed this workout last week .. so expecting it to whoop my arse!! Still trying to up my poundage .. and seem to be seeing some results in the upper body .. still nothing like the X did though .. but it nice to see the ripple back .. even though if I actually had some color on my body I would see more .. going to break out the bottle tan this weekend!!

Angie .. welcome back .. we missed you girl!! So you and Wendy both are Taurus.. :) .. and Cathy is an Aries .. I am hanging w/some tough ladies!!:)

Cathy .. I don't put a whole lot of stock in horoscopes .. but the astrological signs do tend to show personalities .. but you are right .. you can find a little of everyone in every sign .. (but DH is Aries thru and thru .. LOL) .. you girls don't wanna meet me in Vegas in May do ya?? LOL .. now THAT would be a ball .. :D

Wendy .. sounds like you gotta lot going on in the next few months .. hey .. where are going in FL???

Di ... maybe you are on your trip w/the girls ??? ... if so be careful - have fun!!

BTW .. do any of you watch The biggest loser .. OMG .. it was good last night .. those men had my tearing up!! and there is actually a guy on there from Enterprise, AL ... I was shocked .. that is not far from me!! so naturally I am rooting for him . . he is a big guy .. he actually played football for Alabama!! Anyway .. good show.. but still think it puts the prespective of too much weight loss too fast .. and to me that is not healthy .. and it is dangerous .. but still a good show!!

OK .. better run .. boss is out and I have a ton of work ..

have a great one and great sweaty workouts!!:7

Hey Laura,

I'll be in Tampa in April.

I watched an episode of The Biggest Loser during Superbowl and liked it but ofcourse I've never caught it again! LOL Oh well. We just got a new DVR so I should record it...

I think the astrological signs are pretty accurate as well.

Dang we have a good friend in Tampa ... in fact SIL and DB are going within the next couple of weeks down to Tampa to go hunting w/them! SIL is a huge hunter ... last trip she killed a HUGE boar .. she took a picture and looks like an ant on top of a mountain .. LOL!! Think they are shooting birds this time though!!!

Well the tris and bis are toast!! YES once again I tried to up the poundage .. YOWZA .. the arms are already feeling a bit stiff .. have a feeling tommorrow .. once again .. I will not be able to straighten them .. LOL!!!

:D

I'm done!

I decided to add Ab Jam on to my TB+ work out today. Did abs first and then TB. Great work out. I'm toasted up nicely along with Laura now!}( I'm sure to have some DOMS in the morning!

Tomorrow is cardio. I'm itchin' to do a Turbo Jam but also want to run. OY-too many choices! I guess I'll decide in the morning!

BBL to see what everyone else is up to!:)

Hi Ladies,

I apologize for not being around the past few days. I had that training class Monday and Tuesday and then the certification test this morning. I hate that I don't get the results back for 3 weeks.

I've been keeping up with my workouts though. Monday was Muscle Max and meltdown class, Tuesday-45 min ifit elliptical w/o, stepblast this morning. I'm making up a meltdown class tonight and plan on doing Bodymax tomorrow morning before heading to

I weighed in today and my wt stayed the same. I'm pretty happy about that since they catered breakfast and lunch at the training center.

You all need to work extra hard the next few days for me since I won't be around. }(

Diana

Diana: Sorry you don't get the test results back for 3 weeks. How do you think you did?? Great work outs this week. You obviously don't need us to help keep you accountable!;) Haev a safe trip with Amanda and don't worry...we'll work out out for you while your gone!}( Cathy will be skiing so she'll probably be working the hardest out of any of us!

Looks like it'll just be Ang, Laura and I for a few days. Can we hold down the fort while Cathy and Diana are gone, ladies? ;)

Hiya girls

Thanks for the welcome backs's.;) I'm thinking that it was my ISP. They also service our phone lines and they have a habit of blocking numbers.}( There was a few months that we could not call FIL until I called and complained, then all of a sudden problem gone. My BF also has the same provider and they had their office (a doctors office) blocked from the local pharmacy. That was a harry situation for a while. So, even though they never responded, I'm thinking they fixed the problem and I will just never hear from them.
On the workout front, I did CC#5 with 3 sets of knee lifts.

Cathy - So you must be off to another ski trip? Do you leave on Friday? Sounds like a great time!
Actually while I was kicked off the boards, I got on the VF boards. It's actually pretty interesting, but I'm so hooked on the Cathe site that it just wasn't the same. Plus, who could compare to my fellow CAbbers??

Wendy - Sounds like you have some fun outings coming up. I wish I had someplace warm and sunny to be in the next month!! I'm getting pretty sick of the snow, but at least we had sunshine all day today.
So how much longer are you on the X fest?

Laura - 4DS for you too? Are you making a rotation out of it?
I saw biggest loser too....I usually only catch the last hour. I really like to watch that show. IA that they don't do things the healthy way, but unfortunately it would be a pretty boring show if they did it the RIGHT way. I just hope most people know that they aren't doing things the way they SHOULD be done. The premise is great though and very inspirational.

Diana - You've been doing some awesome workouts! Keep it up. So are you leaving on your trip tomorrow? Happy trails girl and have a wonderful time.

Later girls

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.