Cabs n' abs.......Sunday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Mornin', girls! :)

Angie :: well, last night's dinner was sure an experience, eh? I hope the stains come out of those jeans, or I would go back and make them replace them!! The worst part is that there was no apology?!!! WTH...I hope you expressed your dissatisfication with the tip!...Anywho, glad you scored your weight bench - that's gonna be awesome! Will you wait until Christmas or do you get to set it up and use it already now?...Happy b'day to Cam! How many kids do you have coming?...Yes, it's been cold here lately but we had a reprieve yesterday. No rain/snow, temps in the 50s. It was a great day to get out there.

Today will be LL and either a run or an iClimb + some pullups. Since I'm up early, I'm going to attack my work right away. I have my 2nd of 3 yearly observations tomorrow and will have to be out twice this week (to participate in the interview process as per my principal's request). And then there's the crateful of notebooks and tests sitting in the back seat of my car. x( I'm sure I could spend the entire day working, but I won't let myself as I know it's not healthy. So whatever I can't get done past noon, it has to wait!! And I will NOT feel guilty for choosing not to do it all. Do I sound like I've convinced myself? *lol*...May sound dumb, but I kinda have workaholic tendencies, which I've been trying to curb some in the past two years.

'Nuff rambling...will stop back in again when I take a break.

Have a GREAT Sunday!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/holidays/th_tomtebart2.gif

Good Morning Cabbers.

We had a good time last night. Got home and to bed around 1am and I slept until 8:45 this morning!:eek: Now I'm eating breakfast and trying to figure out the plan for the day. I have to get in my work out and DH and I really need to get out and do some Christmas shopping and now's the perfect time with not having to take DS with us.

Cathy: Enjoy your work out. You are a very smart girl not to work your life away. My dad was a true workaholic and it ended up costing him a marriage as well as alot of precious time w/friends and family that he missed out on b/c he was hardly around.

Well I guess that's it for now...I'll BBL for personals.

Ciao Bellas!:)

Morning fellow cabbers

Geez....you girls do get up early.*lol* I'm takin' in a little down time before the party gets geared up. Yikes! This is going to be a long day. But, I guess we're gonna make some memories right?

Cathy - Yeh - last night I was trying to mop up the mess on my lap and the watiress neer even acknowledged that it happened. DH was looking at me like WTF?? I guess it's possible that she didn't know she did it but....duh!!
As far as the weight bench I have to wait until that pool table is outta here....I don't have any room for it until that table is gone.:-( I'll be buggin DH to call his friend again today to see if he can get him to come and get it.
Seven of Cam's friends RSVP'd so I know at least that many will show up. I'm not sure if any more will just show up or not. It'll be interesting....
Weather in the 50's? Wow....we haven't seen 50's in a long time! Are you getting hit with that ice storm moving to the east? It hit south of us...thankfully. I'll take the snow all day long...but am not a fan of ice at all. Although, it looks like we might be getting some of that on Wednesday.
I hope you have yourself a productive day, at least until noon. Then you'll have the rest of the day to enjoy since you will have that pesky work behind you.:)

Wendy - Glad you and DH got out there and had some fun last night. Hopefully you will have better luck at shopping today than we did last night. I'm sure it would be better with more stores to choose from. Living in the sticks really stinks when it comes to shopping.x(

Hi Diana!

I'll touch base with you girls after the party. Wish me luck!!

Angie

Hi ladies,

The weather was terrible yesterday. I ran to Target for just a bit, picked up the one thing I really wanted and went right home. It was just too icy to be out yesterday. My nephew felt the same and cancelled last night so I didn't have the kids after all.

I never did get my workout in yesterday but hopefully I will today. I'm thinking about MIS and MIC. We'll see what happens as the day progresses.

Angie-Not sure what happened with the link. You have to copy and paste the whole address as only a partial address is underlined. I would be pretty pissed about the waitress spilling-without an apology. You got a great buy on that weight bench. Happy Birthday Cam!!! I hope the birthday party is wonderful.

Cathy-As far as I can tell, teachers are always working-before school, after school and on the weekends. Don't forget to live your own life too.

Wendy-You need to take advantage of those alone times with DH when you get them. They are few and far between, at least for me anyway. DH has asked for my christmas list so I'm going to type it up with a few links to what I want. He's not really an online shopper, but maybe I can change that.

Have a great day ladies.

Diana

Hola, Cabbers!

Wendy :: Sounds like a great time yesterday!...Yeah, I really let my health suffer my first few years of teaching…a lot of stress + bad eating + no activity = too many pounds!!! It wasn’t good…Now I am pretty good about finding a balance, but I sometimes can’t stop working.

Angie :: once the school year gets rolling, I’m not usually able to sleep in, even on my days off…I haven’t heard anything about an ice storm…but I haven’t watched TV all day…hope the boys enjoyed the party. Did mom's nerves survive it? :) Hope that pool table's outta there ASAP!

Diana :: so what’s on your wish list? Hope you were able to get in your workout today. Oh yeah…I don’t mean to be a pest, but please don’t forget to PM us your address…I have your card waiting to go out. Don’t want to leave out one of my favorite Catheites!! :)

This afternoon’s workout was LL (incl. abs), pull-ups (3 pullups, 2 chinups – I did the negatives as Wendy suggested – whoo boy!) and iClimb #9 – 22 minutes.

Helloooooo

I'm feelin' a bit crazy right now. Just got back from the party. OMG!!! There were 9 of em all together.....someone tell me why I put myself thru this???:7 :+ :D I'm just glad that it's over.:) Cam had a great time and everything went as planned so I can't complain except for the fact that I am drained. I'm also gettin the munchies because I had a piece of B-day cake. I knew I shouldn't have done that but I ate mostly baby carrots at the bowling alley and only had a few doritos and no pizza.:) I should be OK with calories today.

Diana - Oh, so you got the ice storm eh? Yucks!
You're doing MIS and MIC??? Are you crazy??;-)
I tried to copy and paste but I couldn't do that so I tried to type it in and that didn't work either.....I give up! *lol*
So you didn't make it to walmart for the weight bench? Maybe they'll continue with that price for a while. It looked like it was clearance marked at the walmart we went to. I can't wait to get it out of the box!

Cathy - I hope the table gets outta here soon. Ummm...you want a pool table??:D
Will you please come over and do my Christmas cards? I haven't even started and it doesn't look like I will tonight either. I like to send out family picutures and I need mom to get over here and take some of us.
WTG on the workout! I'll bet the arms really feel it on those pullups and chin ups. Ouchiesx(

I'd better go make some dinner before I start eating junk. I finally got some steel cut oats and some dried cranberries and nuts and I think I'm gonna try and make some crock pot oatmeal for tomorrow. I've never made it before, but I got a clean eating recipe for it so I'm gonna give it a shot. I'll let you know how it turns out.

See ya!

Angie

Hi Ladies,

I'm happy to say that I finished MIS and Xtreme Kickbox (amy bento). I really need to get my act together. I'm becoming far to lazy on the weekends. Jerod also did the kickboxing with me and wanted to work biceps. I put in GS BSB and put it on the bicep section and helped him with the barbell weights. I could not believe he did almost the whole kickbox workout. Of course he needs to work on his form, but he did a great job.

I'm trying for my fasting blood test tomorrow morning and then I'm going to Amanda's appt. afterwards.

Angie-Glad to hear Cam's party was a success. I hope you like the steel cut oats as much as I do. They will be delicious in the crockpot. Sorry that link isn't working. We've always had good luck with sony tv's. Hopefully you'll see one sale that will fit the bill.

I need to pay the bills and balance the checkbook-yuk. It's even worse since I've put it off a couple of weeks.

Have a great evening ladies,

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.