Cabs n' Abs -- it's Friday, baby!!

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, girls! Happy Friday!!
http://www.infohub.com/forums/images/smilies/vishenka_34.gif

I have a field trip to what is the possibly the most boring place on earth, but at least I don't have to do my hair and can wear a hat. Woot! *lol*

After school will be KB and SC&C and then it's off to dinner. I also want to squeeze in another tanning session in there somewhere.

Have a great day...will bbl to see what's good.
[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/wavesmile.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Morning!

Cathy: Hope the field trip isn't too draining. Enjoy your work out this afternoon. Where's dinner tonight? :9 Happy tanning! I went to a tanning salon for a short period of time. I started one summer with my BF after years of being pale because we weren't the types to go to the beach on a regular basis or tan in our backyards. I loved the look but it got too expensive and time consuming. We went all of that summer and then a little into the cooler weather and that was it. I've considered going back before every warm weather vacation I've gone on since then but never have. Oh well.

Laura: Joey was Elmo for Halloween and went trick or treating with a few neighborhood kids/moms and my DH while we were at my SIL's. I'm a bad mom. I didn't go with them. :eek:

Diana: Glad the mouse is gone. 4DS weights w/BBC cardio would be one kick-arse rotation girl! You should do that!}( }( }(

Angie: So is your house clean or messy this week? ;)

I am doing yoga only today.

BBL!:+

Hi Ladies,

No workout for me this morning. My legs are fried from all the stair running we did at last nights class. It's very bootcamp like, only inside. We did track running, stairs, jacks, squats, dips, band work etc.

Amanda came over to type a resume for a job interview she has today. It's for a receptionist at a fitness center by her house. Well she started having contractions and at first she thought they could be bracksten hicks, but when she doubled over in pain I said you need to call your dr. now. DS ended up taking her to the hospital and they gave her medication to stop the contractions. I talked to DS around midnight and they were keeping her for at least 2 hours, possibly overnight. I will try calling him later this morning. She's about 29 weeks and the dr. wants her to carry them to at least 32 and would prefer 36 weeks.

Cathy-Have fun at dinner tonight. I really need to write up a rotation or I will be floundering until we start the X again.

Laura-Your nephew looked amazing!!! What a great auntie you are. Hope the eye infection is short lived.

Angie-What's on your agenda today?

BBL

Diana

Wendy-You are not a bad mom. Halloween is not my thing either, but I've always been the one to take the kids out. DH does the costumes and I take them out.

Hi Diana.

Prayers are being sent to Amanda and those precious babies! I hope she is able to carry them until it's safe for them to be born. Definately let us know what your son says when you talk to him. (((HUGS)))

Your new class sounds like another killer! Have fun!}(

Laura: OMG your nephew looked great! How cute! :)

So I take it everyone is on board for another round of the X come December? }(

morning Ladies!

TGIF!!!! come on 5:00 .. these last 2 weeks at work have been H##### .... I am hoping to survive the workday!! You know those commmercials about "don't just survive the workweek" .. and they have office people battling one another .. THAT is how I feel here lately ... the PIA is taking her toll on me big time!

My eye appnt .. have an infection in BOTH eyes .. but my toxo is inactive .. so that is good news .. just have to do drops 4 times a day for a week .. then 2 times a day for the next 3 weeks! No biggie!

Cathy ... hoping the field trip is not too terribly boring!! not a good way to spend Friday huh?? Toxo?? I have toxoplasmosis .. it is an organism in my blood that settled in my eye .. it goes thru bouts of activity and inactivity ... it has scarred the entire back of my eye .. therefore leaving me virtually blind in my right eye .. I still have some perifrial vision .. so my eye still picks up movement .. but it is kinda like looking in a black hole and only being able to see movement on the sides ... every time it is active it eats a little more away at my eye .. I am hoping to preserve what perifrial I have to keep my eye from getting "stuck" and dying .. been going on since i was 16! :-( .. but hey .. I have ONE healthy eye ..I will take that (although it is severely near sighted)

Wendy .. my nephew LOVED Elmo .. man did I ever get tired of watching Elmo dance! LOL .. they just love him though!! Now he is into sponge bob .. and PIRATES!

Diana .. I am sending up some prayers for the babies!! tell her to rest and mind the doctors!! sounds like your bootcamp style workout was awesome!! I hate to see what it would do to my legs if yours are sore!! LOL

Angie .. any more bargain shopping?? I have got to MAKE myself go this weekend .. believe it or not I HATE shopping .. despise it .. and my VBF .. OMG she is a shopaholic .. she says soemthing is wrong w/me .. I am missing the female shopping gene!! LOL

OK .. on w/this day .. it is beautiful outside .. a nice 76 degrees and plenty of sunshine .. we need rain so bad .. guess ya'll have seen on the new the AL/GA/FL water wars .. I am in part of AL drought region! it is pitiful everything is drying up!

OH .. OMT .... Wendy and Cathy .. heard there is a marathon in NY .. are you girls by chance going to be running in it??? I would love to catch it on the tube and see my cyber pals running!!

I taught 6 steps heavy weights last night .. yes have some muscles screaming at me today .. LOL!

OK .. have a great TGIF!! I will miss my workout .. have a bad case of CLEANMAX to do when I get home .. YIKES .. how does it get so dirty so quickly????:7

Hey girlies,

Thanks for the kind words for Amanda. She has a bad bladder infection and that's what was causing all the pain and cramping. They gave her some meds and told her to take it easy for a few days and the meds will clear up the infection. The girls are fine.

Wendy-I'm up for another round of the X. Do we need to order the latest greatest x w/o?'s. I heard they will be available in December.

Laura-My house is in need of major cleanmax too. Hope the eye infection is over quickly. I thought the stinkin' band work was the toughest. We did bicep curls and tricep kickbacks red (med) or green (light) tension. For some reason resistance bands are hard for me but thanks to Cathe I'm doing much better.

Diana

Diana: The plan is to do the original X. If we all decide to buy the new work outs and change up in the middle and use the new ones instead then that's fine. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. :) Do you plan to purchase them? I sure as heck do! Either that or I will ask for them as a Christmas gift but either way they are MINE!!!!}( }( }( So glad to hear that mom and babies are doing well. Sorry about Amanda's infection. I hope she feels better soon! Thank goodness the babies are not in harm's way! :)

Hey Ladies.

I just finished the first 3 sequences from Baron's Journey into Pwr 2. It was about 25 minutes worth of yoga. I'm happy. :)

So what are everyone's weekend plans? I have none. LOL Just a run. Beyond that I have no clue what we'll do. DH isn't working and we have absolutely *NOTHING* plammed. I don't know if this is good or bad. I hate being bored. Oh well. I guess I'll wait and see...

Time for a shower.

BBL!:)

Hola, girls!

Calgon, take me away! http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/bath.gif Whoever planned a field trip after Halloween should be shot. Nothin' like a bus full of middle schoolers on a sugar rush. http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/sleep/th_insomnia.gif

This requires a large beverage delivery. http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_bevdel.gif

J/K

Dinner plans have been cancelled (our one friend is sick with a nasty bug), and I am actually relieved. It was so chilly out there all day today that I’d like nothing better than a night to stay in and curl up. Just came back from a tanning session, so I’m warmed up. Think I will scrounge up something to eat, relax a little, and then w/out. It might take Herculean effort to do anything. I so want to crash, but I already had THREE (!) rest days this week. Shame on me.

Wendy :: I used to enjoy going to the shore, but I don’t go down there much anymore. This past summer I stayed out of the sun altogether b/c of the Accutane. I like having some color and still enjoy beach vacations, but I am just more cautious now than I was when I was younger. Use a much higher SPF. When I’m in the box, the warmth feels good, but I feel terribly guilty that what I’m doing is unsafe. Between the guilt and the expense, it is definitely something I’ll do for just the short-term…I saw that you ordered a Bosu yesterday. I just placed an order for a Door Gym and pray that it does not destroy the molding!!! Getting X-ready!… I don’t have real exciting plans…and I’m happy that way. I am stressing a bit about Nat’l Boards b/c I haven’t had much time to devote to it between my regular workload and all the other drama that’s been going on. I need to hunker down tomorrow. Seriously! Sunday’s kinda filling up. My cousin and I have opted not to run the race but to go grab some beers instead. *ahem* However, I just learned my mom and sister (who’ll be in town) want to go to a matinee and my dad wants my help with a home improvement project. (No lifting cement blocks, please!) I am starting to feel overbooked in general lately and want to go into shutdown mode. I can be downright hermit-like at times.

Di :: so relieved to hear Amanda and the babies are OK…hope the infection clears up quickly…Sounds like another great class you’ve signed up for. Stairs are killer!

Laura :: (((HUGS))) to you, girlfriend. Sorry about these rough weeks you’ve been having. Hope you get a chance to rest and rejuvenate this weekend. I’m also sorry to hear about your eye. What an awful thing to cope with. I’m glad it is only an infection and not the toxo becoming active!…Nope, no chance I’ll be doing a mary in ’07. Maybe someday. I think it would be awesome for Wendy and I to run our first one together!

Angie :: where are ya today, babe? We miss ya!

Girls,
I just ate and the eyelids have drooped to half-mast. The couch is calling my name, and it is a very, very persuasive couch. Where are you all? I need a good swift kick in the rear.

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/wavesmile.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

I'm here Cathy and you need to get yer butt off the chair and WORK OUT girl!!!!!}( }( }(

I know you're TIRED but jump HIGHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:7

Hey Miss Cathy-I have the Door Gym and it won't hurt your doorjams at all. I really wish I had an assisted pullup station, that would be awesome.

Wendy-Jerod is supposed to have a football game on Sat and one on Sun. Of course we don't know the game times yet which I'm a little annoyed about. My house is in need of major clean max and I keep putting it off. I wish I could afford a house cleaner, I'm just so over it.

Laura-sorry PIA is still buggin' you. TGIF

Angie-where are you missy???

Nancy-Hope you had a great Halloween.

Diana

>Ughhhh.
>
>I shouldn't have asked for that.
>
>*lol*

But you did ask for it so I hope you got changed and popped a work out in the DVD player.

Oh, and don't just sit on the couch and watch it...you actually have to DO IT!:p

Diana: I would love a maid as well. House cleaning is not something I enjoy usually. Once in a while I get a great feeling of satisfaction from it but usually it's just another thing on the list of things that make me pout and say "but I don't wanna!!!". LOL

>OMG, you are the trainer from hell, aren't you? ;) :7
>
>In a good way.

:7 That made me laugh out loud! :7

"Trainer from hell"...Hmmm...I think I like it, Cathy! Thank you! I'll have to tell my BF and her friend whom I'm training my new nickname! Pehaps I'll scare 'em into workin' harder!}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.