Cabs n Abs Freaky Friday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Girls!

I'm a little late but gettin' us started none-the-less!:)

I have S&H tri/bi/abs on tap for today. DH is home sick. It's very tempting to hit the gym for a run at nap time but I am trying to resist as it will screw up my plan for the rest of the month. I also want to try TJ tmrw. If I run today TJ won't happen. I'm not gonna run. I'm not gonna run. LOL

Laura: I shot you back an email! :)

Diana: So have you been looking for an opportunity to get another job? I know you are unhappy at your current work place. I hope you find something. So is your friend going to do P90X+ with you at the same time or are you going to take turns? When do you plan to start? Have you chosen a rotation yet? So what's up with the car situation?

Ang: Good job doin' MIC y'day! That one sure can whip ya!}( Get the tax stuff done yet? :eek:

Cathy: I know you are out there somewhere, very busy no doubt! We miss ya!

So did I tell y'all that I entered the MDB Transformation contest for February!? Yeah, I don't what I was thinking!!?? LOL

BBIAB!:+

Hi girls

What's everyone up to today? Any exciting weekend plans?
I'm sore from MIC yesterday. My shoulders and ankles are talking to me today. That one is a bit hard on the heel as well so I'm not sure just how often I will be using that one. A little too high impact for me....I think I will stick to the IMAX's. But, at least I have it if I ever have a ton of aggressions to work out!}(
This afternoon I have Amy's slo-mo legs. I've been wanting to give that one a shot, so I'm looking forward to that one.
I finally finished BFFM. Now I'm starting the new Monica Brandt book and will probably pick up BFL after that. I love the books! Hopefully I will get some downtime this weekend to read thru some of them.

Hey Wendy - I went in for a half day today and did get some tax stuff done. I still need to do my W-2's but that is next on my list so I should be able to get that done by Tuesday. I would have preferred to just knock it out today but Cody went to a friends house after school and Cameron only had a half day so I had to get my butt home b/c I don't like leaving Cam home by himself.
Do you do MIC very often? Yowza!
Hope DH gets feelin better.:-(
Let us know what you think of TJ. I'm thinking it might be pretty easy for you, but I can't say for sure since I have never done it before either.
Enjoy S&H today.:)

Hi to the rest of you girls!!

Have a happy Friday everyone

Angie

Hello ladies!!!

Thanks for the email Wendy .. now I am on the waiting list to be assigned to THE BEST coach on the net!:)

Last night's class was AWESOME .. my upper body is DOMing all over!! I made the class up their weights and did one extra set of everything .. they were cussing me towards the end .. and I know they are feeling it this morning!

Went to the gym w/SIL at lunch .. heavy legs DONE!! YAYAYAYAYA ... tonight is the uber workout of all time .. DOGGIE BATH MAX!!! yes is was 22 this morning .. but the babies are stinky .. will be lugging them to the bathtub .. wish I could make a video and show you girls the 2 hour long Bath Max .. it makes for a VERY FUNNY LAUGH!!!:+

PIA and I got into it 1st thing this morning x( .. I am in charge of collections and she let this person slide (um ..a very big no no) (think they play w/her kids on their ball team and she was trying to look like big man on campus) .. aaahhh .. anyway .. I straightened it out!x( .. I am w/Angie .. ONE DAY .. ONE DAY she is gonna get hers .. POW .. right in the kisser!!!}(

Wendy .. looking forward to joining everyone on the MDB discussions!! You should have entered the contest BEFORE you started the X the first time .. LOL! But I am sure you will do great! (like you have to impove on anything .. GMAB)

Cathy .. you must be busy at work! What are your plans for the weekend? ... How is the pregnant BF doing?? Still in B#### mode? {{snickers to self }}

Di .. hope the DS is doing better!! When do they move in w/you guys?? Send some pics when you get some new ones!!

Angie .. cant imagine a corporate tax headache ..ACK!!! Hang in their .. Dr. Laura reccommends a very hard workout followed by lots of CABS to unwind!!:D (yes I am an enabler)

Has anyone heard or seen anything from Nancy?? I hope she is ok and her life is going better!!! sending positive vibes your way Nancy!

OH OH OH OH .. my friend w/cancer had a GREAT report .. her liver and her lungs are clear .. no cancer .. the breast is still a major concern .. but OMG ..what a miracle! Talked to her this morning ..she sounded SO HAPPY .. so positive!! She starts another round of HARD chemo next week .. then they hope if that does well...she will get to come home after March and be able to take the chemo orally! :D :D Thank God for watching over my special friend!! Thank you for the positive vibes and prayers .. keep them coming .. she still has a ways to go yet!!

OK .. have a great one .. I will BBL to see where you ladies have been and what kind of mischief you have been gettin into!! :7

Oh Laura....that is so so so wonderful about your friend!!! It sounds like she has really come a loooooong way!! I'm so happy to hear she is on the road to beating this thing.:)

I haven't heard from Nancy. I too, hope she is doing well.

Hard workout....alrighty then. *lol* It just so happens that I grabbed a bottle of blueberry vodka at the grocery store this morning and added it to my cart. LOL! They often run out of it so even though I know I already have a bottle in the pantry, I thought one extra one certainly wouldn't hurt anything.:7 :p :9 It's not like it's gonna go to waste or anything. So, if I HAVE to have a CAB or two this weekend....so be it. You're not gonna send me a bill for that prescription are you? If you do, I'll just send you a free pass to clock PIA!}( :D Fair enough?? For sure I will be doing CABs tomorrow night with BF....it's been a while since we have gotten into the liquor cabinet together. It should be a fun night.

OK....better go get the workout clothes on.

Angie

TGIF Girls!!!!

One of DH's friends spent the nice at our house last night and they were up until 1am-drinking beer and being loud. I went downstairs about 11:30 and told them to quiet down. Needless to say I didn't sleep very well and didn't have the energy to w/o.

I copied my new CC's to my ipod and am so looking forward to trying them out. My goodness, Sean sure does have a sexy voice. I could listen to him all day!!!!

I did the original bodymax (cardio & circuits) yesterday and followed that up with BBC Shoulders and Back. I always feel this w/o in my back and can't figure out what exercise it's from. I love it just the same.

Wendy-What's involved with the transformation challenge? You Go Girl! About the job, they are making more changes and I'm hoping things will be getting better soon. I don't know when I'll be doing the x+ workouts, but I'd like to try them all at least once before I give them to my friend to use. I'm waiting for you to become my coach and you give me a rotation to follow.:) I do have the meltdown class starting mid Feb and running through mid April.

Cathy-What are you up to today? DH even started playing guitar hero III last night with the boys. I haven't played yet myself, but the boys sure were having a great time.

Hi Angie & Laura-I'll check back later to see what everyone is up to.

Diana

Hola again

I just got done with slo-mo legs. I'm sure I will be feelin' this workout tomorrow, but I'm not so sure I would say that I liked this workout. I think Cathe has made me a workout snob.:-( I don't really like Amy or her music and I think a lot of her moves can be dangerous. Like I said....snob. *lol* However, I'm sure my low back and legs will be hurtin' tomorrow.
I'm hoping I won't be walking like a duck at the auction tomorrow. Hopefully it won't last long so I can get home and have a date with Sean and then meet up with Tony for abs before getting ready to party with BF.:)

Diana - Amen about Sean.....he certainly makes it easy to find that extra get up and go doesn't he???:7
You did the full BM and then BBC S&B after that??? OMG....where do you find the energy to do so much in one day?
Darn those beer drinking men! *lol* DH likes to drink beer but since he is such an early riser, he doesn't keep up well on the weekends when we have drinks. He's usually quickly asleep in his chair by 10 or so. LOL! But, when we go on nascar trips.....he can totally put away a few beers!}(
Hopefully you can get some sleep over the weekend.

Check with you all later

Angie

Hi again...

We are having Cody, Amanda, Amanda's grandma and the girls over for breakfast tomorrow morning. I'm glad it's breakfast-DH does breakfast so I don't have to worry about anything. I have some fruit and think I might cut up some apples and bake them with cinnamon too.

One of my friends sent me Tracey's parts DVD-she said she didn't like it. She also sent me Amy's Slo Mo and said she wasn't impressed with that one either. I think its that we enjoy Cathe so much and no one really compares to her.

Angie-I didn't do full BM, just the cardio and circuits-no upper body. I have Amy's kickbox Xtreme and Hi/Lo Xtreme and like both of those.

Laura-that is wonderful news about your friend. I will absolutely be sending healing vibes her way. She needs positive thoughts all around her to help her get well as quickly as possible.

Diana

Hi ladies!

I think I am two days' behind on personals, but I am so danged tired right now, I think I have to just jump in today and leave it at that.

Angie :: have fun rockin' out with BF tonight!...Ya know, it's funny you say that about Amy b/c I did wonder about a couple of the moves myself. I've only done the legs portion...it gave me hellish DOMS, so I have a healthy respect for it and will keep it in use. But I'm hoping she grows on me more. I'd say she aiight.

Di :: OMG, Guitar Hero is SO fun...and tough! I am hooked. Breakfast tomorrow sounds nice - esp. the part about DH handling it all. :7

Laura :: thanks for sharing the great news about your friend...good to hear! My VBF is doing better...still fighting the sickness but doing much better in the attitude dept. this week...My plans for the weekend are: skiing tomorrow, working Sunday and Monday (I am off for PD).

Wendy :: good luck in the competition! How's it going building up your client base?

OK, in the interest of me not falling over head-first into the keyboard, I am copying & pasting what I wrote on the cheetahs thread:

Yesterday and today were both nonstop, on-the-go days. I am pretty much spent. The filming didn't work out today, but I'm not disappointed. I still have time and some backup plans in place. It will all work out...Anyway, I hooked up my Wii (which was another project for the technically-challenged!) after school today and wound up playing it for hours. I needed a mental release. But I will have Wii DOMS tomorrow--no joke!! In boxing, I was punching like a maniac. Too much fun! I could see it being a serious w/out with some weighted gloves on.

Tomorrow I have to wake up early. I'm hitting the road at 5 to go skiing with DSis & BIL. Time to break in the new skis!

Right now I'm just looking forward to my head dropping to that pillow. As soon as I pack my bag, it's off to la-la land. I'm fading quickly...

Have a GREAT night!!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.