CABs n' Abs ---> I <3 Saturdays!

RunninTeach

Cathlete
[font color=black]Mornin’, girls…

I’m supposed to be out the door by 5 but am having trouble moving. *lol* I posted personals last night but missed the rest of Thursday's thread, so I thought I’d try to get caught up from that, too...

[font color=brick red]Wendy[/font color] :: I’ll get a break in June…and I really hope I do certify in November b/c I am so ready to be “done…” As much as I *love* learning, I have been pushing hard for a long time, and I just don’t think it’s necessary anymore…at least not for a long while.

[font color=indigo]Angie[/font color] :: sorry about the headache the other day…have fun @ the auction. What kind of an auction is it?…I will definitely take some downtime tomorrow morning, but I took a professional development day on Monday and plan to work on NB stuff as much as I can both days…In March, I would either go skiing or go on a cruise – someplace in the Caribbean!

[font color=green]Laura[/font color] :: sounds like a terrible day the other day…what happ’d with your tire? I’m afraid to ask: what is a gut bomb?…I think I mentioned I haven’t owned a video game system since college…even then, I didn’t play much b/c of lack of time…but I grew up with Atari and am a kid-at-heart, so I thought the Wii sounded cool and kept hearing good things about it. IA with Diana that you & DH would probably like it because you are constantly moving. It’s hilarious.

[font color=orange]Di[/font color] :: how are you feeling? Was the queasiness just a fluke from the medication? I’m glad you decided to keep the X+. I am not raving-raving about it the way I did 4DS, but I do like Tony a lot, and I think it was well worth it for some fresh workouts…Why did the company get rid of the flex time?

It's off to the slopes today...will BBL tonight! Have a *FAB* one![/font]

Have fun on the slopes, Cathy!:7 <---will no doubt get a better work out then any US today!}(

Ang: I never did MIC very often and I think I did it ONCE in full. I usually did either the step or the floor cardio but not both at once. It's history though as it's being bid on in Ebay as we speak! So what did you think of Slo-Mo legs? }(

Laura: I entered the MDB transformation contest with the before/after pics from my X rotation. It's not a real time contest. It's based on results you've already achieved so you take before and after shots and send them in. YAY for your friend! That is soooo awesome! What wonderful news. She must feel like a million bucks!:)

Diana: Let us know what you think of the CC's. I got one for free from a Catheite during some promotion CC was running where she got a free download to give to a friend. I did it once. It was okay but nothing about it appealed to me enough to buy my own. When they have sales and it's a great deal I always consider it but never end up buying it. I personally like the ITreads much better. The MDB transformation contest is about results. You send in before and after pictures and then answer 5 questions about your fitness journey. Ofcourse the idea is that you lost the weight/got into shape with a BB product. I sent in my X before/after pics from last year. Can't wait to hear what you think of the Tracey and Amy dvd's you got. I have both of them and like them. I love Cathe but I need the variety and can definately appreciate a different style, etc. One instructor I absolutely HATED that seems to be popular around here is Christi Taylor. BLECH!

Cathy: I am slowly getting results from the emails that have been sent. Strangely, the later emails are getting attention first. With that being said, you have not been switched yet but I'm sure it will happen. I am keeping tabs on it! TRUST ME! }(

So today is S&H legs and Turbo Jam! Can't wait to try it!

BBIAB!

Hey girls

I'm back from the auction, just had some lunch, and am waiting for lunch to hit bottom so I can go have a date with Sean and Tony. Yup, I'm 2-timin' today. Geez....I hope DH doesn't come home early.:7
I left the auction after an hour. There were wayyyy too many people there and I wasn't really interested in anything. It was mostly equipment and shop supplies for a forester. DH wants a trailer. I'm sure he will have to hang around there for quite a while before they actually get to that. I was interested in some of the office stuff but I wasn't about to waste my whole Saturday standing around there for a couple of file cabinets.
So, I went shopping instead. I snagged some cute workout clothes on sale for $3 and $5. I needed some workout pants just to wear around the house. I was able to finally buy a medium pair off the rack and actually they are slightly big. That makes me sooooooo happy!! I also found a cool watch for $10 and some protein bars on clearance for $2. Then I got a few other odds and ends and came home.
I've got a bit of housework to do and then I'll do the EXT. :)

Diana - So how was breakfast this morning? Any workouts on your adjenda today?

Cathy - The Wii sounds like great fun! It's definitly something for me to consider. I'll bet I'd have fun with the boys on that one. Where did you end up finding yours?
I've always wanted to do a Carribean cruise as well. Hmmmm....I might have to look into that.
Have a great time skiing today!!

Wendy - To be honest, I don't really care for slo-mo. I thought for sure I'd have killer DOMS today and surprisingly...not so much. I just didn't enjoy it at all. I'll keep trying other workouts though. But, I know I'll always have Cathe, Sean and Tony to lean back on.
So which CC did you get?? One of these days I must get push play. Everyone raves over that one and that's the only one I don't have, besides his new one too.

OK....gotta get the dishes put away and get changed.

Have a great Saturday everyone!!

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.