CABs n' Abs............... <3 Happy Hearts Day <3

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, girls!

Quickie post to report my workout is done: 4DS KB + 20 min. on the EXT. Caught up with personals last night except for...

Angie :: Sweet on the half day today! Is everything squared away with taxes now? I know you've been workin' your tuchus off...Yes, the boards are ready to go...I set it up and am in control of managing it, so basically, there is no one else with their hands it. As soon as the parent letter goes out, it's open for business. I'm guessing that will happen next week sometime. And yes, it will be more to add to the load, but I wanted to get it going FOR NBs, so I'm glad...I'm sure I'll manage it somehow...Enjoy your alone time with DH! :)

Have a great day, girls! Thinking of you, Laur - hope you're OK.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Morning Ladies ..

I was at home yesterday - drugged up! :D went to my reg. Dr. - he determined it was a cluster migraine caused by STRESS and eye strain (hhmmmmm wonder where the stress came from ???) ... he gave me a 60 mg shot of Torodal and some in pill form to take if that wore off .. and I went straight home - vegged out ... he said if we could ever "break" the migraine I should be better .. long story short .. I finally started feeling better yesterday around 4:00 in the afternoon ... but boy I felt a LOT better when it finally eased up!

I go today for the MRI .. he wants to do one "just in case" .. to eliminate any other causes .. so will do that this afternoon!

Cathy - congrats on the message board .. EXCELLENT!! The baby dream .. intersting .. hhmmm is the message board "your baby" .. nice call!!!

Wendy - glad you are better .. not sure if I am up to a workout yet .. but may take a stab at yoga tonight - I have canceled too many classes .. but feel as if I do not need to do and "intense" workout!

Di - when do you leave on your trip?? How far is it?? Man traveling w/newborn twins!! :eek: ... hope you have a safe and calm journey!! :D

Angie - sweet of you to think of your MIL on VD .. most would not do that .. you will have some good karma coming your way!!:D

Well today is my aunts 60th b-day!! I can not believe it!! she does not look or act 60!! Bad thing is my mother, my DH and my aunts husband ALL are on 12 hour shifts .. soooooo no party .. but I asked her to come eat supper w/me ... a mini party .. going to get a cake and stuff for her too!! DH should be home in time to make it for supper!!

told DH not to worry about VD since he has had NO time off .. and is on long hours .. impossible for him to do anything .. so we will have a quiet one!!

Ok .. better run .. gotta fight the grocery store at lunch .. VD is busier than most MAJOR holidays now a days!! sure the stores will be packed and be a madhouse! I hope each of you have a wonderful VD .. and may your day go exactly how your heart desires it to!! :)

OH .. BTW .. VD follows the same rules as any holiday involving food .. calories don't count today :9 .. we can work it off tommorrow!}(

Happy Valentine's Day Girls. :)

I got a card and a bag of Dove dark chocolates from DH for Valentine's Day. I have grown quite the collection of dark chocolate goodies now! I have three different kinds to choose from! It's amazing that I haven't gorged on any of it yet! }(

Cathy: Good job on the early morning work out. I was still passed out cold while you were sweatin'! LOL

Laura: How'd the MRI go? I'm so glad you are feeling better!

So I got in a 5k run with ITread 19/30 Sprints this morning. I had yoga on the schedule but wasn't in the mood. I will do it tmrw or this weekend depending upon how my weekend shapes up.

DH is home sick with a stomach flu thing so our ski trip may or may not happen. I have an "Atlantic City w/the girls" back up plan though so I'll be okay either way! ;) I am honestly soooo excited to go skiing. I really hope he is better but if he's not, I'll have no problem hanging in A/C from saturday to sunday with my BF and the other gal that I train. No problem at all! Chocolate martinis for all I say!!!! :7 }( :7 LOL

I guess that's all for now. I have some laundry to finish up and then I have to start getting ready to head to mom's house.

BBL or tmrw girls!:)

Hey ..

MRI is done .. OMG that thing is LOUD!!! and no one who is claustrophobic would ever be able to have a head scan .. GEEZE .. the Dr. should have the results by days end .. and maybe I will hear something by tomorrow!

VBF and DH has sworn me not to teach tonight .. they both are "not allowing" it .. so I guess for once I will listen and do as they say .. but TOMMORROW .. I see some major workout in the works!!

Wendy .. the back up plan sounds like the thing .. hate DH is sick .. but heck .. you go and enjoy!! }( Now that I am up to it .. I will be joining you in the CABS .. although my choice is a coors light .. I will let you handle the chocolate martinis!!

VBF brought me the sweetest Valentine's gift!! some warm fleece pajama bottoms w/hearts all over them .. TOO CUTE!!! she is so sweet and thoughtfull .. she puts me to shame w/her creativity and thoughtfullness!!

OK .. have a great day girls!! I have ONE more hour and the 5:00 bell rings and I am outta here!!:7

Hi Ladies,

It's been another busy day. I didn't make it to the rec ctr last night after all. I'm not too worried about it though. I have major doms in my chest and tri's from Tuesday's workout! I should've done weights this morning but I always prefer to do cardio on my weigh in days. I did step blast -what a fun workout. I was down .2 which is really good considering all the junk I've been eating. Girl scout cookies were delivered this week-yikes! I'm getting back on track though and another coworker has joined WW with us. I think that will help a lot.

Cathy-Great job getting that workout in this morning. I know it's a change for you to w/o in the morning. How do you like it?

Wendy-Glad you are starting to feel better, but now DH isn't feeling well-sorry 'bout that. Sounds like you'll have a great time no matter whether you go skiing or to A/C.

Laura-I hope you are feeling better soon too. I hope you get positive results from the MRI and it is nothing serious. Amanda and I along with the girls will be going to Oregon to visit her family from 2/28-3/2. I don't anticipate any problems since the girls are so young. I've never traveled with such small children before.

Angie-How nice to only have to work a 1/2 day. It's nice of you to think of MIL and I'm sure she's more than happy to take the boys. It keeps her from being lonely and gives you and dh some alone time. I on the other hand have a full house and then some:) Nice rotation doing 4DS and the elliptical.

I need to clean up my desk and get a few things finished up here before I can go home.

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Diana

Hey girls,

Another quick post from me. I just got home (long day!) and am ready for the couch.

Laura :: keep us posted on the MRI results...will be thinking of you...very sweet of your VBF! Mine can't be bothered to ask how I am these days. *lol* Actually, I thought the baby in the dream was the National Board stuff. The letting it hit its head part could be my fear that I'm not taking good enough care of it, not doing enough.

Wendy :: Sorry DH is sick. I *soooo* hope you get to go skiing. I have a feeling you will love it!

Di :: I have worked out at the ungodly 4 o'clock hour a handful of times. I think it's working for me now because I'm aware I *have* to. I just won't have the steam when I come home. So far so good...Congrats on being down .2. Uhhhh, GS Cookies--they're EVIL! :7

Hi Angie!

OK, girls, have a good night!
[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Hi girls

Happy VD!! Even though it was only a half day of work for me, I was very productive and it flew by but I still had a busy day. After work I took the boys in town to buy lottery tickets for MIL and I got her some ice cream and a hyacinth. They smell sooooooo good! Anyways, MIL was glad to have the company and she looked to be handling today very well.:)

DH had a horrible day at work. Had one of our best employees just not show up without a call or anything. Nothing makes DH more mad than that! It takes a LOT to Pi$$ off my DH, believe me I know....but that does it every time. He also had a few other things go bad this week and he needs a vacation badly! He is the most pateinet person I have ever met and he is almost always optimistic but today....not so much.:( I felt so bad for him. I went to the store and bought him some shrimp and jerky. I set up his recliner with a bucket of beer next to it along with the jerky and newspaper. I also bought him recess hearts (his fav). He came home early to watch the races and we sat and had a few coctails.;-) We relaxed, had fun, and talked it out. He feels much better now.}( LOL! He does still need a vacation though. I wish I could come up with a cost efficient vacation for a few days to somewhere sunny over spring break. I might have to search for something over the weekend. Any suggestions?

I did go and do 4DS LIS and SC. It would've been so easy to skip it but then I would have to w/o on Sunday and I just can't do that! Sunday is the Daytona 500!!! I had a couple of coctails before doing LIS.....I would NOT recommend that. *lol*

Cathy - Yup, the corporate stuff is now done! I feel sooooo relieved about that. But, now the personal stuff.;( I do however, know for the most part how that's gonna turn out so I'm not dreading that too badly. My regular accountant got a partner and so I've been dealing with the new guy and thankfully I like him much better than my old one. He is much easier to talk to, not condescending like the old guy. I hated when the old guy would talk over my head and make me feel stupid and intimidated. The new guy doesn't do that.:) I swore this year that if taxes didn't go better, I was changing accountants, but now I don't have to.
That's awesome news about the boards. So this will help with the NB stuff?
Great job getting another early morning workout in. Do you feel more energized in the morning at work now? Like I said before, I envy you...
What kind of plans have you got for the weekend? More NB prep?

Laura - So glad to hear from you. I'm glad you're feeling better but your family is right about the rest. You sure are getting ants in your pants though aren't you? Maybe tomorrow.....
I hope you get some good news on the MRI. It doesn't look like a very fun thing to go thru.
It's not a stretch to think of MIL. She thinks about us all the time and is always cooking us stuff and taking the kids. It was the very least I could do. By tomorrow her hyacinth will be smelling like spring in her whole house. I hope it helps to brighten her day. It was a nice treat for her to have the boys on a weekday and not just on the weekend. She gets such joy from having them over and being able to spoil the crap out of them.
Hey, thanks for the clean eating pass! I bought DH some of those little valentine candies and have been picking away at them myself. I didn't even look at the package to see what kind of damage I'm doing.....and now I don't have to.;-)

Wendy - mmmmmmmm dove candy.:9 Good luck trying to avoid that!
It sounds like a fun weekend no matter how it turns out. Hope DH gets to feeling better soon.

Diana - SB is so much fun! I would've had tangled feet with that one tonight for sure!;)
Great job on the loss!
Did you say GS cookies??? Ug! Impossible to resist....
I was glad today was only half day but now I get a 3 day weekend to look forward to.;-) Don't get too jealous though b/c I haven't done any housework all week so I have some catching up do do.:-(

Enough blabbering for now...........

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.