Cabs and Abs Work Out Wednesday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Cabber girls!:)

Feelin' fine after y'day's home-made leg torture+KP cardio+. I'm starting to catch on to some of the trickier moves in KP now. YAY!:) After work this afternoon I'll be doing UB+ and A/C+. It'll be my first stab at UB+ and I'm askeered!:eek: LOL

Well, that's all for now but I'll BBL!

Morning Ladies ..

Well I had one of "those dreams" last night - dreamed of tornadoes .. mangled metal and mangled bodies .. woke up scared to death .. then turned on the news and all those tornados and deaths .. horrible. It is just about to get into our area .. we are getting rain .. and the bad stuff is to our west right now .. should be here w/in the next couple of hours! I hate bad weather .. bet my animals are scared to death!!

I taught kickboxing last night .. and I kicked my own arse!! It was humid hot ..and I sweated worse than I have in a LOOOOOONG time! and my hiney is hurting this morning .. and the hamstrings are singing to me also!! YIKES!!

Ok .. gotta run .. we are busy and watching the radar .. we work double time here when the weather is bad!! have a feeling LOTS of power outages are going to be in this line of weather!

Will BBL to check in w/everyone for personals!:D

Hey, girls!

Angie :: who knows? Maybe you can get a last-minute deal on a cruise. Glad the virus protection is straightened out. How was CST today? What's the DOMS report?

Laura :: OMG, can't believe about your dream...Will be thinking of you - stay safe...*lol* about you kickin' your own arse.

Hi Wendy and Di. What's new with you two?

I did my workout in the morning before work - the Bosu Ski DVD. Loved it even more the 2nd time around. Upped the intensity by following the advanced mod person as much as I could & made it a good, little sweatfest. I have fun hoppin' on and off the Bosu (and tryin' not to go head first through the TV). :7

For some reason, I am feeling pretty tired, so I hope to bank some early zzz's tonight. Enjoy your night!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Hi Girls,

I tried 3 times to post yesterday and it just never happened. I went to the rec ctr at lunch and did 20 min ellipt, 20 min stepper and 20 min recumbent bike. It was a nice sweaty workout. This morning I did Bodymax (original) cardio & circuits.

Finally, I was able to go to WW and weigh in. I am down 1lb, not much but I'll take it. I also switched back to the flex plan-although I eat the same things.

Wendy-So how was UBx+, or are your arms so sore you can't type.}( Read your post from yesterday, yeah-15 minutes isn't enough notice to be called in to work.

Laura-How are and your family doing with all these storms and tornadoes? Sorry about your dream...Be safe.

Cathy-Are you converting to A.M. workouts? For me, if I don't exercise in the morning it just doesn't get done. My evenings are busy with dinner, checking homework, laundry, hauling Jerod around etc.

Angie-Can you come get my tax stuff together to please? So you want to be buff for all your NASCAR trips-YOU GO GIRL!!! I want to lose some weight before I try another round of the X. Although now that I have my lunch workouts back, the doubles rotation might work nicely for me.

Diana

Laura, Stay safe if those storms end up coming through your area! Nice job kickin' your OWN butt in the k/b class! How funny!:7

Diana, Glad you were able to get to the rec ctr y'day and congrats on the pound lost! Keep up the good work!:) So are you tossing around an X rotation for the near future? ;)

Cathy: Sounds like you are really enjoying your bosu ski conditioning work out. If I enjoy skiing I may be asking you for the site to order that sucker!}(

I just got my new DVD's today!}( I can' try out the Tom Hollond work otu or the Sculpt Sweatfest yet but you know I'll be trying the kickbox DVD next week!:7

I forgot to tell you girls...I fried my cell phone the other day! My water bottle leaked and it "drowned". LOL I ordered a new one. I should have it in a couple of days.

GTG for now but I'll be back tmrw morning!:)

Nighty night!

Hi girls

CST took the wind out of my sails (not that there was much there) and also increased the appetite!}( Man, I can just feel those workouts bump up the metabolism. I'm sure there will be lots of DOMS tomorrow.

Larua - So sorry you had to wake up that way. Strange stuff this time of year for sure. Hope all is OK there.
Hot and humid weather??:eek: Do you generally get that this time of year or is this a fluke?

Cathy - I probably shouldn't give up just yet on the cruise. I have a tendency to avoid things I am not comfortable with, and booking a cruise definitely falls outside of my comfort level. Plus, I really haven't had a whole lot of spare time but maybe this weekend I will be able to do some internet searching.
*lol* don't be bosu-in' thru the TV or windows girl!:7 Maybe you need a padded room at home?:p :D Sometimes I sure do think I could use one!
Excellent job getting that workout done first thing.:)

Diana - Great cardio today! Are you still lovin' the EXT? Is anyone else at home using it?
About the tax stuff for you.....ummmmm - NO!:p Ick!! I hate getting this stuff together but I try to get it out of the way so that I don't have to brood about it.
Ahhhhh yes! My NASCAR redneck trips. I LOVE em! An open ticket to go and act stupid if the mood strikes.:7 I much prefer the August race since it is adult only. But the June race is fun too....only I can't act stupid since the boys are going. Dang this parenting stuff anyways!!
I have to admit, even though it sounds a bit shallow, I really got a kick out of some of the looks I got last fall at MIS. And no, it wasn't b/c I was doing something stupid.:p :7 I keep my clothes on and I realize that the guys there stare at everyone, but still....it's a new concept/feeling for me. Don't get me wrong I really do LOVE my NASCAR....there is nothing quite like going to a live race. It's the best camping trip ever.

Wendy - Glad you enjoyed K+. Have fun with UB and C+.
Boo on the drowned cell phone. Hope your new one arrives quickly.

Later girls

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.