Cabs & Abs - Wishful Wednesday ..

Poochy

Cathlete
Yeah .. Hump day is here . . wishing Friday comes in a hurry!

Well I had a kidney stone attack yesterday .. on the front line cash window! Yeah .. it was lovely! Thought I was gonna die .. but made it to 5:00 and had someone sub for me in class .. have not passed it yet .. but feeling a bit better today! Just a little beat up!

SO no exercise on this poor abused body yet this week! Supposed to teach Super Cardio tonight .. will have to see how the day progresses! (at least I am back at my desk)

I almost made it a year .. Jan. was my last attack .. dang it!

OK .. just wanted to get us started off .. where are all of you this morning??

Will BBL to check in to see if anyone is here and what you are up to!

Hope all is well with all of you!!:7

Good Morning fellow Cabbies!

I was sound asleep by 9:15 last night. I didn't get much sleep the night before because I was so afraid I would oversleep and not be at work by 6am. The early bird relieves the night person who 6p-6a so you really can't be late. At any rate, I got a good nights sleep and did the Gauntlet this morning. It felt great!

I have my weigh in today and am not looking forward to it. But they are starting a new program and this is the first week so I will suck it up and go.

Laura-so sorry to hear about your kidney stone attack. Hope you feel better very soon.

I too wonder where everyone is today. I'll be back later to see what everyone is up to.

Diana

Di .. I guess it is me and you today!! Girls must be working up a storm .. or working out in a storm!! LOL .. check out the Christmas pics on my picture trail .. added a couple more - this was the smallest gathering we have had .. but it was NICE! I hated we waited until the end to take pics .. b/c a lot of the people had to leave!

I opted to cancel class tonight .. still not working at even 75% yet! Still having some side spasms!! Hoping the dang thing will go ahead and pass b-4 the weekend!

I am going home and do doggie bath max and try to get their Christmas card shot.. b/c time is running out ... and I can't miss getting their cards done this year!

fogot to mention .. we had a stray pup come up .. someone put the poor thing off on the road (we live in the country he didn't wander off) .. looks to be a Golden Retriever mix .. MALE ... maybe 3 months old .. and skin and bones .. and full of fleas! Oh .. and of course he is the sweetest thing .. sleeping curled up on our Christmas door mat .. pitiful! With all the robberies around think DH is going to keep him as an outside dog .. we have the one small female out .. but my big babies are house dogs (they have not met the pup nose to nose yet .. just at a distance .. so far they are not liking him too much)

anywho .. guess DH is taking him to the vet to be checked out and for shots .. worming etc .. if we keep him we will nueter him asap! (poor baby) maybe that will keep him from roaming and avoid any fights w/my ALPHA male Big Dog Baby!

OK .. reckon I will wish all to follow a good night .. b/c I am outta here in about an hour .. then after doggie bathmax .. and picture trials .. will be exhausted! Have a great one!:7

Hey Laura-I hope you get better soon. So I'm guessing all the tests they ran earlier this year did not find the reason(s) behind your kidney stones? So DH is a sucker for strays? Does he have a name yet? Have fun with doggie bath max tonight. I checked out your Christmas pics and it looks like I missed a wonderful time!

I'm really behind on Christmas too. I need to finish up shopping this weekend and get busy on the Christmas cards too. I need to pay the bills-yikes, something I'd rather skip this month. So much to do, so little time. I was down .8lb today and am very happy about that. Especially considering I was wearing cords and a heavy sweater.

I'll check back tonight-Wendy...Angie...where are you ladies today?

Hope all is well.

Diana

Hey, girls! :) :) :)

I was here early AM and posted to the cheetahs but then ran out of time.

Laura :: SO sorry about your attack!! Feel better soon!!!

Diana :: great job with the Gauntlet. Glad you got a good night's sleep. I went to bed early, too. My days have been nonstop for a couple of weeks now and it catches up to me by this point in the evening. Great job on the scale. Smiling about the cords and heavy sweater. That's worth AT LEAST 5! :)

Angie :: hope you had a great day! Can you check out DS's EXT first before buying? She's not cuttin' you much of a break...you might be better off buying new. Just a thought. HOpe that pool table's gettin' picked up tomorrow. That would be AWESOME if STS were released in the summer! YEAH! Love the way you think. :) :) :)

Hey Wendy :: how's your day been?

I did KCM's Stepboxing workout (39.5 min. premix) which included core work...followed that with my own B&G mini-mosh:

deadlifts
hammer punches
firewalkers (w/ purple)
low pulse lunges
squat/lunge combos (my legs were screamin' by this point--why in hell don't those EVER get easier??? Sheesh! *lol*)

Enjoy your night!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/holidays/th_tomtebart2.gif

Hey there Girls.

I did Core Syn this afternoon. LOVE IT! }(

Tomorrow is 4DS legs and a run. }( }(

Laura: Sorry about the kidney stone. Hope you feel better real soon! (((hugs))) Hope the pup checked out ok. People can be so cruel! DH is at the vet with our dog as we speak! He's a male golden pure breed. 80 pound freakin' lap dog is what he is! LOL He's a bigger baby then Joey is! Gotta love him!:7

Diana: So how'd the weigh in go? Glad you slept well last night and good job getting the Gauntlet in early! I'm not sure when I'll attack my work outs tmrw. I'm not working so I have all kinds of choices on timing...decisions decisions!:p

Cathy: Nice mish/mosh work out today. I know what you mean about the lunge/squat combo. Even just ONE go around with them is KILLER let alone the 2 or 3 times she has you do them in the leg blast premix! }(

Hi Angie!!!!

Hello girls

Glad hump day is comin to an end. Cam had all kinds of homework tonight......thought we were never gonna get thru it all. Of coarse, he waits until the last possible minute to wrap it up.}(
I was supposed to do the BM2 timesaver premix and AR200, but decided on BM2 cardio blast premix and AR200. It was a good steady state workout until the end when the blasts come in.:) I think the original BootCamp is on the adgenda for tomorrow. I figured since I will be making candy with MIL all day tomorrow that I'd better get some extra cardio in. When you're cooking the stuff, you gotta taste it right???:p

Laura - Hopefully you can pass that stone before the weekend. What a crappy time of year to have to deal with that. Drink lots of water and maybe that will help flush the darned thing out.
Where's the pics of you and DH in the spiffy duds?
Awwwwww....so sweet of you guys to take in the pup. That would be hard for us to turn away a stray too. We've never had one yet though.

Diana - I don't sleep well when I know I have something major to do the next day too. Glad you got caught up on the sleep though.
How's the job hunt going or have you let that go for a while?
Yah on the weight loss!;-)
I have never done the Gauntlet....don't have that one. Isn't it a combo workout of some sort? It's a killer interval w/o isn't it?

Cathe - Yeah...I can decide later on the EXT. I didn't think she gave me much of a break on it either. But, I guess I would rather give the money to her than to a sporting goods store. So, I will consider it if it's something I want. Unfortunately, I don't think the pool table is goin anywhere tomorrow. DH still has to talk to the guy who's gonna get it outta here....hopefully on Sunday....I'll have to bug DH!:7
Your workout today looked awesome. I have to confess....I haven't done B&G in a really long time. I know the last time I did that one, I was not happy....mostly with the ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? tude going on. LOL! Oh sure, I can chuckle now....but I seriously was not happy and promised to not do the w/o in full EVER again.}(

Wendy - So are you doing CoreSyn every week or are you subbing it out?
Have you noticed your appetite going thru the roof? Ahhhhhh the X.....I'm a little jealous....but just a little. LOL!

I chat with ya all tomorrow after I get home from my sugar high.

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.