Cabs and Abs Wednesday

Hello Ladies

the sun came out this morning for the first time .. it just about blinded me .. lol! There is still a good mix of clouds .. but the sunshine is nice! It is still muggy and heavy air .. but better than it has been. No rain!! :)

Di .. so glad your Dad's surgery went well .. still sending healing vibes his way! So your running schedule is not so scheduled here lately .. I dont see how you girls schedule w/o .. I never know from one day to the next .. and as sure as I think I am gonna do one thing .. something happens and I end up doing the opposite!! If you say BC kicked your butt .. I hate to see what that class was like!! LOL

Ang .. My mother is still alive .. my Dad passed away about 5 years ago. Glad Maggie is making progress on the home front .. still waiting for those pics!! Have a great time camping this weekend .. forgot it was a long weekend .. we have been so busy here!!

Wendy ... you are getting yoga in quit a good bit huh? that is wonderful .. I have got to get back into doing yoga at least 2 times a week .. it helps my mind as well as my body!!!:)

Well . . just as Fay moves on .. here comes Gustav!!! and it predicted to go straight to LA at a cat 3 or higher ... DH talked to our LA buddies and they all are making reservations and plans to evacuate .. I can only hope and pray it gets pushed to the west and goes out to TX or better yet Mexico!! LA sure does not need any more damage .. they are still repairing from Katrina .. and we sure dont need anymore wind or rain here either... we are still cleaning up downed trees and limbs .. and the ground is saturated so if we get more rain trees are gonna give and uproot w/the slightest wind!! :( AND of course .. DH vacation starts Sunday .. and we were to go to Biloxi w/4 other couples on the weekend of the 6th .. :confused: .. Hoping Gustav comes on and moves out!!!

hey .. you know Fay .. well that is my mothers name and boy did she do a number on us! Well .. a friend of mine told me that she looked at the list of names for the storms .. the "L" one .. is LAURA :eek:.. OMG that one is gonna be a b### .. LOL!!! funny my mother and myself are named hurricanes .. is the universe trying to tell us something??? :confused: LOL:D

Not sure what today will bring as far as w/o .. still working and schedule up in the air .. I am so sore from yesterday's upper body circuit .. triple sets on each upper body part .. OUCHIE!!! OK .. whatever happens happens .. have a great day .. I will try to check back in later to see what everyone is up to!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.