Cabs and Abs Wednesday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Cabbers!

I love Wednesdays cause they are like Fridays for me in a way. It's the last day of the week that I work my goofy lil job. Trust me, for as few hours as I work I am STILL very ready for a break when it comes!

Laura: Sorry about the kidney stone attack and subsequent infection. I hope you got your meds quick. Did you make it to class last night? Any fun plans for this weekend? }(

Angie: So if you are reading BFFM why were you eating something for dinner last night that the author would NOT approve of, missy!? :eek: ;) :p I used to consider getting that book but the fact that it's only offered as an e-book deters me ALOT. My printer is garbage so it would take me 5 years to print it out so I can stick it in a binder and I can't read like that online. It just wouldn't happen. So have you begun utlizing his teachings at all since you've started reading the book? I hope you laptop is good as new! Let us know. :)

Diana: So how did Jerod like his new nieces? I'll bet it was adorable watching him interact with them. :) So how long does your DH have to wait to meet his granddaughters? If's he's on an antibiotic I think after 24 hours you are no longer contageous. I am sure it's killing him to stay away. Glad you love the EXT!

Cathy: I was kinda kidding but kinda serious about the psychic thing. I'm sure you can imagine why I'd want to see a psychic but on the other hand, they kinda spook me so who knows if I'd actually ever see one or not. I'm not sure....
I will give you the heads up on the MDB coach thing. When I'm active I'll let you know! I moved the link to my profile page for now (click on my username) since I'm not active yet. I'll move it back once I am. TFH-LOL! Glad you enjoyed Slo Mo! Her leg routine gave me DOMS for 3 days!}(

So I did Itread 24/60 run intervals for the first time y'day afternoon. I was afraid cause I know the 30 min interval work out is tough and I couldn't imagine making it through a 60 min work out like that but it's very different. There are alot of walking breaks in this one. It's nice cause it keeps it doable but I think it makes it TOO easy. I also kept it on the easier side for the first half since I thought it would be harder. Next time I will ramp it up in part one and see how I feel about all of the walking breaks then! LOL Overall I enjoyed it but I just expected it to be much more difficult. I think the 30 min work out is harder!!

I have Slow and Heavy in my hands! It was waiting for me on my front porch when I walked out the door to go to the gym y'day! I plan to start with Chest and Back at nap time!}( }( }(

Have a great day!

Morning Ladies ..

I survived my workout .. the newbies are down to 4 now!!:) and I did a full out circuit class .. they did try to hang .. and did not cut up .. so it was not as bad as when all of them are in there! The laughing and cutting up and chiaos is what makes me loose it!

I am feeling better today .. just a little beat up!

Cathy .. I am a true beleiver in psychic ability ... everyone has it in them .. most kids do ..then we grow up and I think if we close our minds to it it "goes away"! the dreams I have that have come true feel different than regular dreams - Lord knows I have some weird ones and pray none of them come true . . LOL!! the big ones .. like the 911 and the psunomi I get a sick nagging feeling usually the day before .. and those dreams were vivid .. and seemed to go on forever .. ... I do believe there are psychic connections w/the deceased in some instances .. I did dream of my friend after he died and he was telling me he was ok .. and to let his mother know he was ok .. same w/my grandmother .. and if you knew things you shoudln't have known that says a LOT ... maybe you should ask the psychic you went to about honing in on your own ability!!

Di .. let us know how Jerod's visit was .. and congrats on the EXT .. that is an awesome workout .. works the crap out of your butt and thighs!! Glad DH finally got some meds .. I know he wants to see those babies!

Wendy .. wish today was my Friday . LOL .. that would be nice!! LOL .. the Itrain sounds awesome ... I use the interval training method to increase my overall speed on my runs .. I alternate between moderate running .. to walking .. to full out sprints .. seems to improve my speed training that way ... although IA .. if the walking interval is too long it would decrease the workout intensity! Sounds fun none the less!:)

Angie .. I looked into the weight training method you were talking about .. the minimum rep thing .. YIKES .. I bulk up so easily I would look like an amazon woman if I trained that way! LOL .. I have to altn. between heavy sets and lighter sets w/max reps.

OK .. I am going to try to make the gym at lunch .. the second part of 4 day split weight work .. should be tris, bis, and back. No class tonight .. going home and crashing on the couch to recoop a bit!!

I have some pretty good DOMS in my buttocks and legs from the long sets of lower body in last nights class .. so will save the lower body heavy weight for tomorrow!

Ok .. have a great day .. and great sweaty workouts!!! Will BBL to check in w/all of you!:D :7

where is everyone?? I am hanging in!

I managed to eeek out the shoulder abs workout in 4 day split .. and gonna make it to 5:00 ... then hitting the couch!

PIA is once again on my ##### list! x( seems it is always something! and I am at work suffering like an idiot! WHY?? b/c I AM an idiot!! x(

OK .. what was that resolution again? something about letting PIA and her @$$O ways slide off my back?? aahhhh ... {{ shruggin shoulders trying to shake it off }}} OK .. maybe b/c I feel like crap and her relentless PIA ways are wearing on my poor last nerve!! {{{{ shaking it off again }} ..

think I may have to walk my butt out there in the cold @$$ air to cool off !!x( x( {{ deep breath }}:( {{{ deep calming breaths }}};-) I am trying!!

OK .. Ladies hope all of you are busy ..and getting some good workouts in!!! gotta run!!

Hi Ladies,

I seem to have gotten into a terrible habit of turning on the computer in the morning before my workout. I need to put an end to that asap because I spend way too much time on the computer and then I have to cut my workout short. This morning I did Drill Max through drill number 4. The cardio of drill number 5 is my favorite but I was already running late.

Jerod called me after school and told me he bought 2 beanie babies at the school store for his nieces. That's so sweet of him! DH told him to check and make sure the eyes can't be pulled off.

DH finally went to the Dr. yesterday and has a serious case of bronchitis. They gave him an inhaler, cough syrup and some kind of antibiotic. I slept pretty good last night because he was finally sleeping.

Wendy-Wish it was my friday too.... I'm sure the time drags when you are watching a bunch of kids.

Poochy-So you haven't scared all the newbies away yet:) They are doing a great job IMO if they keep comin' back for more.

Gotta run...

Diana

Hello girlies

I finally made it here to check on you all and make sure you were behavin'!:7 It sounds like everyone is doing some kickarse workouts.:)
I did X L&B today but after reading Wendy's post am kickin' myself for not giving Amy's leg workout a shot. Oh well, next time.

Laura - Glad you are feeling better today. Will drinking a couple glasses of juice a day be enought to keep the stones away??
Lucky you to be able to bulk up like an amazon. I wish I could do that!! But, hey maybe there's an amazon hiding beneath this layer of fat....maybe someday I'll find her....maybe not...LOL!:D
Enjoy your couch time when you get home and make yourself a nice cold glass of lemonade to sip on while you are relaxin'.;-)
Crackin up about the PIA and idiot comment. Doncha just want to slap her? Ooops...don't mean to be an enabler...with that resolution and all.:p

Diana - I thought you would like that EXT!:) What kind did you end up getting? I was really surprised at how much you can peg your cardio ability on it. Sean makes me wanna go go go go GO! I'm sooooo glad I got mine and I bet you will be too!
So when do the girls get to come home? Do you get some time off for the homecoming or do you have to get straight back to work?

Wendy - BFFM sure does get things rolling in my head for sure. I'm definitely working on increasing my protein intake and trying not to eat too many carbs in the evening, but that is a toughie for me. I get the munchies at night and it's hard to find good carb free snacks.:-( Since it's taken me sooooo long to finally get thru it, I'll need to go back and take a look at my notes and pick out the things I will and can use.
I'm actually typing my post on the piece of crap dell. *lol* It seems to be working OK, except that I can't open any of my files. It's really not a huge deal b/c I was able to save them to a disc at the repair shop, but I will probably call dell tomorrow and see if they can figure it out. It also doesn't seem to want to play a CD, but it will play a DVD. Not sure what that's about either. Once I get these glitches figured out, I'll piddle on it for a while until mom comes back from Florida in the spring and then she can be the proud owner of it.:)
Did you try out S&H or are you holding out for tomorrow?

Cathy - I'm so intrigued with the whole psychic thing. I find it a bit eerie but I'm just amazed by it. I love watching John Edward on TV. I do believe in phychic ability and ghosts.
I was on BC for years until DH got a vasectomy a few years back. It's nice not to be on any meds, but I definitely took for granted how the pill kept the PMS monster away. Still, I'm regular as a clock and don't really have any major problems so I really can't complain. I didn't want to be on BC forever....figured almost 20 years was enough.
What happened to you today? Did those darn kids throw you in a locker again???:eek:

Have a great night all

Angie

Hi Girls!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello and goodnight to y'all! LOL Sorry I don't have time for personals but it's late and I'm tired. We ended up going over to DH's cousin's house for a visit and it was a later night then expected.

I can't wait to see what kind of Chest/back DOMS I have in the morning from S&H!!!!

Oh and FYI: If any of you would like to register at BeachBody to have me as your coach, you can do that now. Please PM if you are interested and I'll tell ya what to do. It's free! (no pressure but I gotta let y'all know or what kind of a coach would I be!!!LOL) Once I am your coach, if you order product through my MDB webpage then I make a commission off of that sale. This is one of several ways to earn money as a coach which is why I'm giving it a shot. The fact that I get all BB products at a discount doesn't hurt either!
;) :)

K, nuff babblin' for tonight!

Nighty night girlies!:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.