Cabs and Abs Tuesday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Gals.

Sorry I never came back y'day. I was in a foul mood most of the day. I started out happy but the extreme DOMS got to me both physically and mentally as the day wore on and I was VERY aggitated!

I feel better this morning and can't wait to hit the weights after work today. It's what I need.

Y'day I did Turbo Jam Ab Jam and SSE Cool it Off Express.
Today I'll do BBC Arms and Abs weights and probably another stretch.

My legs still hurt too much to do cardio or weights with them but I am sure I can stand there and lift with my arms. Heck, I almost did it y'day!

As far as the [font color=red]ROAD TRIP[/font] goes I will call up and reserve my own room and then go over to the RT thread and see if I can snag a roomie. I don't want to step on anyone's toes by forcing my way into your room. I can totally see why you gals would prefer 2 to a room. Have you decided on the hotel you will stay at? I'd like to book the same one because *WILL* find eachother ASAP to hang out! You hear!? After all it's the two of you lovely ladies that are the reason I decided to do this!:D

BBL!

Morning cabbers

It was a busy day y'day and I put in a crappy night on Sunday. So, add in TTOM with lack of sleep and I was in an irritating fog most of the day. 6 a.m. is NOT my cup o' tea.:-( It took my brain all day to do what I can normally do in 4 hours.:eek: Add to that, that the coffee maker took a crap so no coffee until I got to work.:7 Typical Monday I guess.
I got home and did CST with ARX and have DOMS today. After this post I'm gonna head down and get plyoX out of the way and then go into work and clear off my desk.

Cathy - I haven't had much time to mess with the Wii and get boo'd off the stage. *lol* It seems like these past few weeks have been go go go go. I'm ready for some "at home" down time.
Is the Magically Hips part of a set? As far as Yoga goes, is it hard like YogaX? It sounds like you really enjoy this one. Hmmmmm, a yoga workout to be enjoyed.....that would be quite a concept for me.:D *lol*

Wendy - I can NOT believe you worked out yesterday. You are one crazy girl. I'm sure my legs would be fried for days.
Congrats on that PB! I knew you could do it!!!
OK girl, can I make a confession? Here it goes.....I honestly wasn't expecting you to sign up for the RT. Right after I found out that I got in, I emailed Di and asked her if she would like to share a room. In the excitement, I just didn't think it all the way thru. Then when you said that you were going and that another Cheetah was going I just assumed that you would want to room with her. Shame on me for making those assumptions. :-( I'm so sorry about that and I hope you aren't upset with me. I did already make a room reservation at the Fairfield. You are MORE than welcome to stay there with us if you like, but you do not want to share a bed with me. I flip flop all night long.x( If you don't mind a cot, I'm sure we could make you a sweet deal.
I'm so very glad you signed up!! I know we'll all have a blast and I truly don't think we will be spending much time at the hotel anyways.

Larua - Ack - your wedding didn't turn out like I thought it would for you. That woman has some nerve! Like Di said, I think this woman might have a rude awakening knocking at her door.
I hope you are not struggling with another stone. Drink your water!!!

Diana - IMAX2 is sooooo fun. I wish I had that on my schedule for today, but no.....instead it is plyo.
Do you mind telling me how much it cost you to send your polar in? How long was it? A couple of weeks?
Bag packed? Are you going somewhere? I must've missed that.

OH, I forgot to tell you girls. I saw on the OF that Nancy and her daughter snagged the last 2 spots in the August RT! I emailed her and told her how happy I was to see her on the boards again.

OK...gotta drag my butt down and do plyo}( Have a great Tuesday!!

Morning Ladies ...

This dummy forgot to take her sinus meds yesterday and found myself in the middle of class w/a bad case of vertigo .. oh yeah .. NOT FUN .. I managed to teach a good class though .. by the end my left ear was completely stopped up and ringing like a broken speaker .. my head was pounding .. so it was not the overindulging that had me yesterday it was the sinus crud .. damned rag weed!! x(

So today operating 1/2 cocked .. full of sinus meds ..and had to take one of my migraine meds b/c nothing was touching the head .. I did not do full dose .. only a 1/3 dose .. so I can function at work .. but I feel like I am in another dimension!

Wendy .. you amaze me cranking out the killer w/o even under the diress of DOMS ... but you like me are kinda hard headed when it comes to our bodies huh?? LOL

Di ... give blood then bootcamp class .. ok .. you are now in Wendy's catagory w/awesome fortitude!! thanks for the kind words on the not so kind B#### .. LOL .. yeah .. she has FOUR kids and I expect another any moment .. and she WILL be lost when they grow up .. she will have to suffer w/the jerk of a DH she has .. LOL!

Angie .. no Wii 'ing ..WOW .. that is a first in a long time huh?? Thanks to your comments on the B### too .. thinking back it was insanly rude ... b/c how does she know I can't have kids and it is a HUGE issue w/me ..talk about hurting someone's feelings w/that kind of comment .. JERK!!! and Nancy .. WOW .. we need to get her back here .. I was thinking of her the other day . . wondering how her DH and her mother situation worked out ..

OK .. all of you are making me extremely jealous w/the RT talk .. dang it .. sounds like a blast .. and of all things our Keys trip that week .. may not happen .. we are down one couple .. and w/gas prices as they are we have GOT to have the extra $$$$ .. BUT we do have a back up plan .. New Orleans or Biloxi and fishing w/my cajun buds!! We have been wanting to get down there and partake in their fishing stories!! :D

Today .. if I can muster the fortitude I am going to attempt a walk/run at lunch .. if the head lets up. If not will have to skip it .. tonight is my tough class ... if the vertigo does not ease up I will have to change up and do my shaping class instead of the plyo torture .. have a great one .. and I will check back later to see what everyone is up to!!:7

Good Afternoon Cabbers!:)

Ang: Oh please don't feel bad girl. You would never have thought I was going to sign up for the RT since I had previously decided I wasn't going and didn't change my mind until the last minute!:p :7
I am going to PM Cheetah Lorie to see if she's got roomies yet and I will also go over to the RT roomie thread and see what's what. Worst case scenario I'll have a room all to myself and y'all will be jealous of me!:p :7 ;) To be honest, I just have this fear that if I don't room with someone (and someone I "know" pretty well from the boards) that I am going to get "lost in the shuffle" and end up hanging out virtually alone the whole RT. Beyond that I have no issues with rooming with a "stranger" or staying alone even. I am not an outgoing person so I don't mingle well with big groups of strangers...YIKES!
BTW, who's Nancy? I can't place her and it's driving me nuts!!!

Laura: YIKES, sorry about the sinuses and vertigo attack. I am prone to positional vertigo so I know how you feel. It's not fun. :-( My w/o y'day was nothing really. Ab jam is 20 minutes of abs (10 mins standing/10 laying down) and Cool it Off is just a stretch. I WANTED to do more but forced myself not to.

So I went to work this morning and did not sit virtually the entire 3 hours I was there. I did this on purpose to help the legs out a bit. Sitting/laying for too long causes me major pain when I go to get up. It worked but now that I'm home I'm going to be sitting alot more. UGH!

Off to make the munchkin lunch.
BBL!

Hi Ladies,

This morning I did P90X shoulders and arms & ARX. I just love this workout. This afternoon I'm going to force myself to run on the treadmill with a CC. Wish me luck.

I'm taking Friday and Monday off work to get some cleaning and organizing done at the house. We simply have too much clutter and it's making me crazy. I'm going to start with little things each night this week but Friday will be cleaning out my closet and dressers. I'm getting rid of anything too big, too small (well smaller than 1 size below what I wear now) shoes etc. I'm also going to do some heavy duty purging in Jerod's room as well.

Wendy-You are amazing. Working out the day after your HM! Your strength and determination never seem to wane. I'm so proud of you. I'm sticking to the P90X rotation/cardio rotation and so far so good. The next rotation I'll be doing will be STS whenever we get that. Nancy-she use to check in with us but hasn't for months now.

Laura-sorry to hear about the sinus/vertigo. That's no fun at all. I had a couple of years of dealing with vertigo etc, it was diagnosed as panic attacks. I'm not sure that was really the problem and the meds they gave put me to sleep. Hope you are feeling better tonight and have a kicka$$ class.

Angie-I hate getting up early too. I don't mind getting up and working out in my basement; but I certainly don't want to talk to anyone that early in the morning. It seems like the day drags on too. Funny how it took much longer to get everything done since you started so early. I know exactly what you mean though!

Cathy-What you up to today girl?

Diana

Hey ..

did not make the run .. just had no get up and go ... my head has eased off a bit .. so I plan on making up for it tonight ... I think I am going to do the super set routine I did a couple of weeks ago .. so I dont have any bouncing to do ... I attack one body part at a time and do 3 different variations of an exercise specific to one muscle group w/heavy, light, heavy weights .. you are spent afterwards .. but no bouncing so my head will make it thru!!

Wendy .. Nancy was part of our CABS group .. lived in NY .. had a picture of her and her girls and one of her and her DH on her picture trail .. she had a mother that had medical problems .. she was really affected by her declining health .. last we heard she just was not handling the stress of her mother's illness and I think it was putting stress on her marriage. So I would love to hear that all is ok!! I really felt for her b/c I had delt w/a father w/major medical problems and could really relate ...

Have a great one .. hoping to send the vertigo and sinus crud packing today ... think as a safeguard I am going to pop an airborne .. JUST IN CASE!!!:D Our Vegas trip is coming up and I dont want to have ear issues on the flight .. and certainly don't want to be sick!!!!:7

Thanks for the reminders about who Nancy is! I remember now! I went over and found her thread on the O/F and posted to it. I wonder if she remembers us? :)

My work out is done. I decided to do BBC's full body work out but I omitted the lower body focused exercises and then did TJ 20 min cardio. Just what I needed. I feel sooo much better. :)

Ang and Di: I'm workin' on the RT roomie thing as we speak. I'll keep you girls posted!:)

Off to the showers....BBIAB!

Hiya girls

Where'd this day go? I got PlyoX out of the way before I headed off to work today. It was a huffin' and puffin' thru the whole thing. Yowza! I went to work and got some checks in the mail today so I took them to the bank and tomorrow I will be paying bills. Easy come....easy go!
But, now that I'm not exercising when I usually am, I'm tired.x( I just warmed up some coffee and I should get up and get the kitchen cleaned and start dinner. Tacos anyone??

Diana - At least Sean makes the DM more tolerable. Are you having crappy weather?
When you're done with the de-cluttering I could use some help. *lol* The garage sale is scheduled for the end of June (I think). My mom and I have it on the calendar so that we don't end up not doing it like last year. Getting ready for the garage sale really motivates me to get rid of a lot, especially since I don't like to throw anything away. It's just so amazing how stuff piles up! I can barely get into my spare bedroom right now since I have tons of boxes with garage sale stuff in it. It would cost me a fortune to sell all of it on ebay. Besides, I just don't have the time to mess with ebay right now. It's a busy week preparing for it, but well worth it.

Wendy - I'm so glad you understand. You are most certainly NOT going to get lost in the shuffle! Be assured that your cabber friends will be right there with ya.;-) I'll bet money that you are going to get mobbed with Catheites that have been just dying to meet you. I am just sooooo stoked that we're all going! Now, if we could do something about Miss Laura. http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Thinking/thinking-020.gif

Laura - Sorry to hear the Keys weekend might be a bust. :-( On the other hand, that could free you up for the RT.:7
Hope the noggin clears up for you. Do you take anything for seasonal allergies? The side affects are usually pretty minimal for those meds and they work wonders for a lot of people.
When are you going to Vegas?

Hey Cathy http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Happy/happy-038.gif
Hope you are having a fabo day.

Off to make some dinner.....

This is the 3rd time I've tried posting today. 3rd time's a charm.

Well I did cc#6 with Candace on the treadmill at lunch today. That's the first time I ran more than 10 or 20 minutes on the treadmill. It had intervals, hills and sprints-and the running was 50 minutes and 10 min cool down & stretch. I can't believe I did it. I can probably push myself harder next time, but it was tough towards the end.

Laura-Hope your sinuses and headache feel better soon. I'm sure your class will be sore tomorrow from superset torture.

Wendy-BBC full body-are you crazy??? That would be yes!! It's probably best to move around though to work out the stiffness and soreness. Can't wait to see you at the RT. Angie is right-we will be right there with you along with all the other Catheites.

Angie-I love mornin' exercise. It's the only reason I get up in the morning. My house is in serious need of decluttering. It's mostly probably just junk or give away stuff but I can't really ask someone else to do it. I'm trying to become more simplistic and remove the clutter from my workspace and living space. Wish me luck. We've had a couple of garage sales but their just not my thing. It's too much work and not enough payback. If we have something of value to sell we just put up flyers at work or put an ad in the paper.

Cathy-Hope your having a great day!

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.