CABS and ABS - Thursday

Poochy

Cathlete
Hey ladies ...

Well Wendy ..I think it will just be me and you.

POOR DI!!! OMG I am so sad for her .. I never knew what his surgery was .. but did wonder why they let him go home .. b/c it sounded as if they expected to stay .. SO SAD .. loosing your Dad is hard .. especially when everything is fine .. mine had so many problems and was deteriorating badly .. not the way he would have wanted to live really ... so in a sense it made it a bit easier to deal with his death ..he wasnt in pain or struggling anymore ...

Hey .. I read about your ordeal yesterday .. I peeked in on the cheeta thread .. MAN .. everyone had a day from H### yesterday. sorry about your BF mom .... that is a tough situation!! {{{{ hugs }}}}} to you to!

I suppose Angie is off camping now .. hope she is having a great time!!

I didnt get in a workout yesterday .. besides Doggie Bathmax .. my little girl Toots has allergies SO BAD .. we can NOT find a shampoo that is good for her .. aaahhh .. I keep trying and trying different brands .. nothing so far has been good for her. My big boy .. he has them too .. but they are under control .. and we found the perfect shampoo for him .. but does not work for her!!

Today is 1/2 super cardio and 1/2 yoga .. my upper body is STILL sore from Tuesday's w/o :confused:... I have got to "man up" on the weights b-4 STS gets here .. BIG TIME!!

Ok .. here's to hoping for a better and brighter day than yesterday!! :)

I will bbl to see if you made it in .. have a great one!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.