.....Cabs & Abs.....Thursday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, girls! Happy Thursday!

Wendy :: Oh OK, no problem on the getaway. Was a nice thought, anyways. Sounds like a busy spring for you.

Laura :: Oh, that was what I meant: horoscopes/astrological signs. Not to be a spoilsport…:) but I think genetics and environment determine a person’s personality, not the month they were born. I see all that stuff as just being for fun…although I think when someone truly believes in it, there is an element of self-fulfilling prophecy…Speaking of fun, I would LOVE to meet in Vegas…I KNOW we’d have a blast…BUT the reason Chicago or Florida were the first ideas to come to mind is because of the flight length/time difference. I can only do a short weekend, and as much as I'd *like* to go somewhere out West, it makes no sense to spend most of the time in transit…I don’t watch The Biggest Loser. I have seen the celebrity one a couple of times a few seasons ago. With my current sleep schedule, I am barely awake through Wheel of Fortune…*lol*.

Di :: don’t know if you’ll see this before you leave, but have a great time!

Angie :: Yeahhpp, this is the last hurrah of the season for me…I leave this afternoon/evening…Don’t go gettin' too comfortable over at VF. We ain’t lettin’ you go! :7 BTW, expect some Ziggy-style sunshine comin’ your way soon. :)

All right, ladies. I doubt I can squeeze in a workout before I have to hit the road this afternoon, but three days of skiing will undoubtedly make up for two back-to-back rest days.

Enjoy your Thursday!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

Good Morning.

Yup, my mid-section is sore. Not TOO bad yet but I'm planning on a TJ work out today so if nothing else, later on it'll be SCREAMIN'! LOL

I have to go food shopping this morning. BLECH! LOL I have to buy the regular stuff and then I have to pick up some snack foods to bring to my mom's house on saturday. I am having a Lia Sophia Jewerly party. Gotta feed the guests! My mom was nice enough to let me borrow her house for it since mine is too small to comfortably entertain more then 2 people at a time. :p

Cathy: Pick a weekend in June (except the 14th-15th) and we'll use that as a target weekend to do something! May could still happen as well but I have to get the rest of my plans straight and see what weekends I have left. Have a blast on the slopes!:)

Ang: What's up with your ISP??? That's pretty bad. OMG. I'd be pissed!x( If you'd like to meet me in Tampa, be my guest! I have a couple of "free" days built in to do fun stuff.:) I am finishing up week four of the X+ so I have 8 more to go. The plan after that is to take a short break from heavy lifting and then move on to the NROL4W program.

BBL Girls!

Morning girls

I have to go to a career day today at the school. Although, the person putting this thing on is so disorganized that I still don't know where to show up or what is expected of me so I'm a bit nervous about it. I hope there's no public speaking in front of a large crowd since I am not a good public speaker and am totally not prepared for that. I'll call in a bit and see if I can get a hold of someone. Otherwise, I had planned to go into work. I was home on Tuesday and dare I say it, I was actually BORED! I hardly ever get bored, but without my Cathe boards, I was bored.:7

Cathy - You are quite the weather girl! Beautiful sunshine got me out of bed this morning! I love that the mornings are full of sunshine now. Spring is a comin'! Although, we are supposed to get 2-7 inches of snow tomorrow.}(
Have a wonderful time on your ski trip. You'll burn lots of calories on the slope. I'm so jealous.

Wendy - I went grocery shopping yesterday and IA - yuck!
I was PO'd this weekend when I couldn't get on the boards, but I didn't know where the fault was. I hate when I don't know who to get mad at. *lol* Now that I have access again, I'm just happy about it. It's true, ya don't know what ya got til it's gone. I was goin' stir crazy!
Tampa sounds great, unfortunately I can't justify going that far.
Yikes - 8 more weeks eh? Are you gettin' good results so far?
So, NROL4W is not heavy lifting??

I'd better get some housework done before I get outta here. Have a great day cabbers!!:)

Angie

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick post before I head down for some bodymax 2 action!! By the way, I'm considering running a HM in June. I think Amanda is considering running it with me.:)

Cathy-have a great time skiing this weekend.

Wendy-the jewelry party sounds fine. I'm not much of jewelry person as I tend to lose things. I have 4 rings that I've worn for years and as long as I don't take them off I'm OK. Hope you sell a lot and have fun too.

Angie-Sorry about your internet issues, thankfully whatever the issue is it seems to be resolved. This career day doesn't seem very organized especially since you don't know what is expected of you. I'm not much of a public speaker myself, but I have gotten much better over the years.

Laura-I didn't get check back to yesterday's post so I'm not sure what your weekend entails. Enjoy your weekend.

I'll check back when I return on Monday! Have a great weekend girls.

Diana

Ang: OFCOURSE NROL4W is heavy lifting silly!!! I said I'm going to take a break from heavy lifting BEFORE moving on to the NROL4W program!!!}(

Diana: OMG how nice it would be for you to get to run with Amanda! What made you consider an HM? Is Amanda a runner?
How's your DS btw? Has his attitude improved? I don't mean to pry. I just know he'd been a bit difficult lately so I was wondering if things had improved?

Hey -

had a follow up w/the Dr today ... everythign is fine!

Having "one of those days" today ..PIA has pounced on my last nerve .. the pending PMS is not helping matters at all .. patience has worn REAL thin!!

I am so sore from yesterday 4DS tris and bis .. blow drying the hair this morning was a major PIA .. I had to skip lunch workout b/c my arms are too freaking sore to lift anything!! I am hoping that they recover enough for me to make it thru all the pushups in my 4 step torture class ..:eek: .. I am pitiful!!:D

Cathy ... enjoy your trip .. FINALLY you get some "me" time .. YAYAYYAYAYAYA!!! have fun .. I know you will be burning up the slopes!!:D

Di .. you are probably already gone .. but if not .. have a safe trip .. and have fun! and I think it is wonderful you and Amanda are considering a HM .. :) .. go for it girl!!!:D

Wendy .. it will be all me, you and Angie to hold down the fort while the other girls are playing!!!! I will try to fire up the dinasour Dell at home and keep you girls company this weekend! I will be at home!!

Angie .. I am glad to see another CC addict here!!! JUST LOVE my Sean!!!}(

OK .. better run PIA has every light on in here and I am blinded!! Ridiculous .. I can barely see my screen for all the glare ..pray that I really don't knock her lights out today!! given her recent behaviour AND pending PMS for me .. YIKES .. could be a lethal combo!! LOL

have a great one .. BBL to check in!:7

Laura: Sorry about PIA! I hope you can make it through the day with out slugging her! Ofcourse with those sore arms of yours, you'd better not even think about trying to throw a punch!:p I'm sure you'll be able to power through the push ups tonight. Your endurance seems to be pretty amazing. I don't think I could do what you do!!!:eek: The dinasaur dell comment made me laugh! Hope to see ya this weekend. That would be great!:)

Kick Punch Jam is done. I *heart* Chalene! She's so fun! I have mild DOMS from head to toe from y'day's work out so the cardio felt good.

I have yoga or xstretch on tap for tomorrow. Saturday is my rest day and then Sunday I start phase 2 with Total Body+!!! That reminds me that I have to weigh/measure and take pics saturday morning! I got on the scale this morning to find I had gained a couple of pounds. Hopefully it's not a BAD thing but if it is I hope it's only temporary. We'll see how I fair on saturday morning....I was doing good so if the weight gain is bad, it's something in my diet. x(

K, I'm done babbling...gotta shower up now!

BBL!

Hey girls

I'm back. I ended up going to the career fair. It's a good thing I'm a blabber mouth. I had 3, 30 minute sessions to talk thru. I didn't have a plan so I just winged it. Of coarse, the kids hardly had any questions.:7 There were some who were interested, but you could just tell most were just biding their time until the bell rang. Oh well, I've done my part. The rest is up to them.
I'm tired...just downed a cup of joe and now I've gotta go do the LIS w/o.

Di - Have a great time! How cool for you and Amanda to do the HM.:)

Laura - Sean is like a little piece of heaven isn't he? Although, Candace kicks my arse too. Those sprints are killer.}(
It'll be neat to have you around on the weekend!

Wendy - I wasn't sure if NROL4W maybe was more of an endurance kind of philosophy with the high reps and low weight.
I'm feelin' lazy today so you wanna go do LIS for me???:7

Angie

Ang: So you think that just cause it's NROL4*WOMEN* that it's a GIRLY work out, ey!? It's for *WOMEN*, not GIRLZ...*BIG* difference!!!!;) :p }( :7 LOLOL
If I hadn't already finished my TJ work out I may have done LIS for ya!;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.