Cabs and Abs TGIF!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Ladies.

Ang: Oh, I didn't know that woman has another child. Yeah, hopefully the daughter would be enough to keep her hangin' on. Gosh, that's so horrible. ;(

So it's snowing here and I have to be in work in an hour. x( I want them to call me and tell me they are closing the daycare but the people that run that gym are morons. They will cancel the classes but leave the daycare open!?!? What sense does THAT make!?! x( x( x(

Well, I'd better get my arse in gear if I'm going to get outta here in time today. I should have gotten up a bit earlier but I didn't.

BBL in the day!:)

Good morning & happy Friday, girls!

Today is a snow day. Yippee!!
http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_snowday.gif

Who’s happier---me or the kids??? :7 Hard to tell.

Di :: Hope you got a good night’s rest last night…Sorry the bugs have plagued your household...So, is there a pilates DVD you’d recommend? You leave today with Amanda and the girls, right?

Laura :: Haven’t had fried pickles since the last time I visited NOLA…good stuff!…I'm enjoying some "me" time right now. :7 Since it’s a snow day today (*amen*), I’ll let myself loaf around/recharge most of the morning, and then get to work later. Can't plow into the pile just yet.Something about the snow falling is leaving me feeling rather sedated. :) Enjoy your PIA-free lunch! Sounds tasty.

Ange :: good job plowing through your to-do list. So whatcha readin’ these days?…The message boards parent letter went home on Thursday, and a few registration forms have trickled in so far. I think it’s gonna be good…Thanks for the support!!! :)…I am definitely under a lot of pressure right now (and I look pretty terrible, to tell you the truth *lol*), but it *is* self-imposed, and I’m not a total stranger to that. I’ve always been one of those “hustler” types, working 2-3 jobs in college, continually going back to school, etc. I don’t want to say I *thrive* on it, exactly, but there is a part of me that likes a good challenge. However, I do feel I am ready to slow down after this…I remember the story about your acquaintance and her husband’s horrible bout with cancer…How terrible he lost the battle…and now the son has it??? I can’t imagine, either. We sure do need to count our blessings.

Wendy :: As soon as I can get caught up on the grading, things won’t be THIS intense. So all is good...there is light @ the end of the tunnel: Corona Light :9 }( :7 *lol*…Good job giving yourself heiney DOMS! BOO on having to go in today. Hope you have a safe commute.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Morning Ladies!! and TGIF!!!!!

Well - boss let us go home early yesterday:D :D :7 .. so I got VBF to sub for my class and I went home and enjoyed and extended Thursday night that was like a Friday night w/DH .. OMG .. IT WAS WONDERFUL!}( :D .. so although no exercise .. I burned some MAJOR calories the REALLY fun way!!}( }( :7 :*

LOL .. PIA misssed lunch and 2 hours off!! Karma .. gotta luv it!!:D think I know what she was doing yesterday .. she ordered some furniture for a new addition to her house and think it was being delivered yesterday ... {{ shaking head }}... OH WELL .. she missed out ... and of course today she is all chipper as if nothing was wrong .. unbelievable!

Wendy - your getting snow and we are getting pounded w/storms .. YIKES at the amount of rain these storms have dumped on us .. and our temps are not bad .. it is supposed to be in the 60's today .. w/ storms and chance of tornados!! Way to go on the buttocks DOMS!!

Cathy - a snow day .. YAYAYAYAYAYA for you!! and glad you are taking some "me" time too!! Well deserved my friend!!

Angie - so sad about your acquaintance - you know sometimes it seems as though the Lord puts a lot on some individuals shoulders - My friend w/cancer - she battled breast cancer some 25 years ago - survived w/treatments and masectomy - finally re-married and her DH came down w/Prostate cancer - she was his nursemate and took care of him thru all of it (and it was bad) - financially it destroyed them - he died - then just as she is getting her head above water SHE gets cancer .. you just gotta wonder how she survives .. but her spirits never faded .. and is still one of the strongest people I have ever had the pleasure to call my friend!! The old saying is the Lord never puts more on your shoulders than they can bare .. but sometimes you gotta wonder!!!

Di - hope the babies and your family are better .. and hope you are fighting off the dreaded bug!! YUCK .. still want to hear about the meltdown class!!!

OK .. TGIF everyone ..not sure what today will bring workout wise .. going to play it by ear! Tommorrow I think I am going to make another date w/Sean b/c he kicked my arse so well last weekend .. think I will take him on again this weekend!! LOL .. then the next day hope to do muscle max .. or some major heavy weights!!

have a great day and great workotus!! Will BBL to check in w/everyone!!!:7

Cathy: I definately think YOU are happier then the kids today!:7

Laura: OMG I read what you wrote to Ang about your friend with cancer. How awful. :-( Definately does make ya wonder...

I got to leave work 30 minutes early today. The daycare had 2 kids in 3 hours. Ridiculous that it was even open. UGH! Oh well, we got paid for doing nothing, right? :p

Still not sure if I will work out today or save it for tmrw. I'll see what kind of mood I'm in come DS' nap time. There are a ton of things I could do around the house if I don't work out.

Off to make DS some lunch...BBL!:)

Hi ladies,

I did a 45 min ifit workout on the elliptical this morning. I was sweating buckets. Last nights meltdown class was okay. There are only 8 people in the class and only 3 of us are regular exercisers. It's called the spring meltdown challenge in order to get folks to exercise and eat better. We ran a mile and then did weighted walking lunges (with a leg kickback) down a long hallway, walk up and down the stairs (holding our wts.) 4 times, lunges back down the long hall way, wall sits, pushups and repeated 3 more times and finished up with ab work. Not as intense as I was hoping for but I think the instructor doesn't want to scare away the newbee's. Oh-I was down 1.6 lbs.

I don't leave for Oregon until next Thursday. I will be in a training class M-W next week. It's a certification class that is held on M & T, and then we test on W. I hate tests and am not looking forward to it. Wish me luck girls.

I forgot to mention, we are going bowling tomorrow for Jerod's birthday and DH agreed to let him have 3 boys spend the night. I'm not looking forward to that.

Cathy-Enjoy your snow day. We are supposed to be in the high 50's and sunny today. I hope you get much accomplished today. I'm so glad the forum idea passed and is moving forward. What does passing the NB get you? Is it more credentials, more money, more seniority. It seems like so much work. I hope you get out of it everything you are putting into it.

Wendy-So sorry you had to travel through bad weather for such a short time. Let us know what you decide to do today? I may head over to the rec ctr later. I do have a lot to take care of here though. Mostly personal stuff like getting Jerod registered for summer day camp. I wouldn't be so worried but the camp is already 50% full.

Laura-So sorry to hear about your bf. I am sending healing hugs her way. Whatever-it was still a workout (wink, wink). Glad to hear you got to enjoy a PIA free day!!!

Angie-So will you have time to enjoy your clean house this weekend? I need to do some major organizing, starting with the master bedroom and bathroom. That won't be happening for several weeks though. So sorry to hear about your friend, her husband passing away and now her son is ill too. I'm thankful everyday for all that I have.

TGIF

Diana

Afternoon Ladies ..

thought I would check in b-4 this Friday night - start to the weekend gets underway! Come on 5:00!!!:D

So far no workout .. and think it is going to be a forced CleanMax when I get home .. I am sure my floors are in bad need of some cleaning due to all this rain! living in the country my floors get nasty when it is rainy out .. my yard was one big mud puddle when I left this morning .. and sure it is even worse now .. DH is on evenings so at least I will have the house to myself (and some muddy dogs) .. LOL!

All this talk of cleaning and organizing .. think I may tackle my exercise chest-of-drawers!! I have SIX huge drawers of exercise clothes that need to be sorted thru and throw away the dang nasty ones .. or stretched out ones .. or simply the ones that I no longer use .. this will give me some room to purchase some NEW exercise clothes!}( :D

Di .. sorry the meltdown class was not quiet up to par for you .. but something tells me he will only take mercy on the newbies for a little while!! LOL .. we simply can't stand it .. catch up and fast so we can move on newbies!! LOL Maybe next class will be a bit tougher .. although those walking lunges don't sound to whimpy to me!!}( .. good luck w/the test .. I hate tests also .. you will do good though!!:D and congrats on the 1.5 # loss .. CABS all around .. (just kidding .. kinda)

OK .. DH took all our tax stuff to the CPA today :eek: .. keeping the fingers crossed!! LOL

Better run .. only about 40 more minutes and I am OUTTA HERE!! WOOO HOO!!!! have a great one!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.