CABs and ABs - Silent Sunday

angie_nrs

Cathlete
Hello girls

I can't believe I am the first one to post here today. Where the heck are you all? Probably sippin java and working out. Well, I'll join you in the java.....but not the w/o....not this early in the day anyways. I think I'm gonna start my rotation today. I'll have to take a peek at it and see.

OK, a few more emails and then I'm off to clean.;( :-( x(

Have a wonderful day girls and I'll BBL to see what you all are up to.

Angie

Good Morning Ladies,

The rotation calls for High Step Challenge today. I haven't done this workout in a really long time so I'm looking forward to it. My buns are feeling yesterdays butt & legs w/o.

Jerod and I are going to his people to people reunion today. All the kids that went on the trip get together, it should be fun. The best part is it's only 2 hours so it won't take up the whole day.

Angie-sounds like you had fun with your friends. What kind of blankets to you sell? Do you sell them online?

Happy Sunday,

Diana

Hey Diana

Sounds like a good workout on tap for today. I might do that one too....I haven't gotten a chance to look at my rotation yet so I'm still not sure what I'm gonna do.

What's the people to people reunion? Sounds like it will be a good bonding experience for the two of you.

The blankets....I found them at WalMart on clearance for $5 each and they had our local school letters on them. So, I thought this would be a good fund raiser for Cody's football team. The original price was $20 per blanket. I figured if I could sell them at a football game, they would sell like hot cakes, especially since the profits will go to the football team. I bought up all they had on the shelf and kept some for myself for the camper. I ended up with 17 of them to sell....and with $15 of every one going to the team.....I thought it would be worth the trouble to do it. I only sold 4 of them yesterday, but it was hot and it was an early game. I think I will do much better when the weather cools. Actually, I'm going to ask the athletic director if we can sell them at the varsity games on Friday nights. That way Cody can sell them and the crowds will be bigger also.

How did Jarod do in yesterdays game? Does he still like it? What grade is he in this year?

BBL

Angie

Hi ladies!

I was around this morning but thought I'd let someone else who wakes up at a more normal time start up the thread. :)

Diana :: how was Jerod's game? Another solid butt-kicker of a workout on tap today. How are you feeling?

Angie :: Facebook is sort of like MySpace. I think teenagers do use it, but it seems a little more adultlike to me...Great deal on the blankets ~ I'll bet you sell 'em like hotcakes once the weather turns cool...The pants were from spring '06, I think, so they're not around anymore. I will see if the tailor can do something with them. Most of my pants are from Loft or Ann Taylor, so they weren't cheap and so it would be nice to get them altered and be able to keep them. I will resume the Aug. 04 rotation starting tomorrow, picking up again with Week 11.

This morning I ran 4.5, but like yesterday, I felt kinda sluggish. Later will be abs (I skipped 'em yesterday) and a MM premix. I need to knock out a bit of schoolwork first.

I signed up today for a one-week trial of WW online and think I will continue with it. Was prompted by a thread on the OD forum. I did the program several years ago and was successful; unfortunately, bad habits saw a return of the 17 lbs. I lost and then some! But I was thinking...I already work out 6 days a week ~ I don't see how I could possibly do more. It's the *consistency* with eating that's missing. And so I think the structure of the points system might be good for me again.

Hi Wendy, Laura and Nancy! Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday.

Jerod and I went birthday shopping for MIL after the party and we are taking her out to dinner tomorrow night. I wish this cold would go away, it really saps my energy by day's end. We have a cold front coming through and it is only supposed to be in the 60's tomorrow and 70's the rest of the week. I'm taking my running gear to work so I can run at lunch.

Angie-What a great idea selling the blankets as a fund raiser. I'm sure they will sell quicker as the weather gets cooler. Jerod is in the 6th grade (middle school) this year. People to People Student Ambassadors is the program he traveled with to England and Scotland this summer. They had a bon voyage party before their trip, and now a reunion party. We did get a CD with pictures but I haven't looked at them yet. What rotation are you following? I just started the Sept. Circuit City rotation.

Cathy-Jerod had a great game yesterday, but his team lost 12-0. I go to WW meetings and use the eTools online. I'v pretty much been stuck for about 8 weeks, its getting old not having the scale move. I know for me, it is my eating as I definitely exercise far more than most who attend my meeting. I'm also getting a notebook and reviewing Burn the Fat.

Wendy-How was the party last night?

Laura-you must be exhausted from your fishing trip. Hope you are having a relaxing day.

Nancy-Hi Nancy-hope all is well with you.

Diana

Evening girls

Today was very productive! Cody's room is now clean....it took 3 hours straight to clean his room from wall to wall. Every drawer and piece of clothing has been gone thru.}( I'm so glad it's done for another year or so.:) What a pig pen it was! I opted to do Cam's room another day....maybe next Sunday.:-(

I ended up doing Cathe - C&W. I couldn't decide what to do and that one has it all. I didn't get to it until 7pm, but it's done.

Diana - Sounds like you will have excellent weather for running. How long have you been dealing with this cold? If it has been more than a week, you may have a sinus infection or something else you are dealing with? If it doesn't go away soon, maybe consider getting it checked out? Hope you get feeling better soon!;-)
I'm starting my Cathe/Tony mish mosh. Basically it's P90X one week with Cathe mixed in for cardio and the next week is Cathe UB with Tony mixed in with cardio. I'm hoping it will defeat the boredom of the plain ole' P90X rotation.

I have an early morning tomorrow, so I'd better get to bed soon. Hi to the rest of you girls.;)

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.