Cabs and Abs Shout out to Diana Saturday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls.

Today is my long run- 11 miles. YIKES! LOL I am plannin' on gettin' out ther for about 7am so that I can be DONE by around 9. Hopefully my plan works!:p

Di: Where were ya yesterday girl? Hope all is well with you!

Ang: So who's idea was it to let your BF's DH in on the booking of the cruise?? What are ya nuts!? :eek: LOL I think you should tell her to tell him to get lost!:p;):D Glad the humidity is breaking for you and it will be a nice camping weekend. I remember going tent camping a few times over the summer. It was HOT HOT HOT during the day and COLD at night. We'd be in shorts by day and be wearing coats by a campfire at night. Not used to that kind of temp change but I guess in the mountains of PA and/or NY that will happen. I also remember going trailer camping as a kid in fall. It was soooo cold at night that they turned on the OVEN in the trailer to warm it up so we wouldn't freeze. Ofcourse, they made it TOO warm (for me anyway) which is worse then being cold so I was miserable anyway. ACK! LOL

Laura: I know you probably won't read this until Monday but have an awesome PAR-TAY! To heck with Fay! You are going to have a great time no matter what she decides to do!:cool: I'm tempted to hop on a plane and join ya! LOL ;)

BBL to see what's goin' on!

11 miles done! YAY! It's 10:30. Even Angie should be awake by NOW!:p So where is everyone? C'mon! No excuses! Get yer butts over here and talk to me!!!!!:D

Hey Girls,

We've just been really busy. Jerod's Thursday night football was supposed to start at 8, but at that time it was only half time for the teams on the field. We got a late start and didn't get home until after 11pm. That is way too late to be out on a school night. The kids won 26-6.

Cody took Jerod to the Denver Bronco game last night so that was another late night for him. Thankfully they moved the 9am game to 7pm tonight, but he still has a 1pm game today also. He is going to be tired.

If I have time, I will do some kind of upper body weight work. I have a 15 mile run scheduled for tomorrow and I don't know if I can do it. I will have to head out early as the temps will be in the 90's tomorrow. I'm thinking it will take 2.5 to 2.75 hours or so depending on the heat and how much walking I do. I'm pretty sure the longest distance I've ever run is the HM.

My 19 yr old niece who is in the military called on Mon night to let me know she is getting married next Sat while she is home on leave, and wanted to use my backyard for the ceremony! I've never planned a wedding let alone with less than 2 weeks notice. Fortunately I got my sister to volunteer her backyard. My sister and I will be getting together tomorrow to finish up all the details and make bouquets, tie ribbons etc.

Wendy-thanks for the shout out!! I'm here just very busy with football. Nice job completing the 11 miles! I think 2 football games in one day is a little much, but it's better than the 3 possible games that were scheduled.

Angie-IA with Wendy, you and BF should plan the vacation without her DH. It would be a lot more fun IMO. It may be nice to have a male opinion on some of the options though. You'll have to let us know how that goes.

Laura-Hope Fay stays at bay for your pool party! Obviously there is nothing better to do during a storm that party inside with all your pals!

BBL

Hiya girls

I woke up with a HA this morning.:confused: I think it was a combo of 4 CABs and the air conditioner running all night. I had a feelin' it was gonna be a slow movin' morning. But after a couple cups of java and being lazy, all is now good.;)

It is raining like crazy here with lots o' thunder and lightning. I like it and we need the rain bad. It is so dark and we lost satellite signal....I hope I keep my internet connection or we may not be able to book anything today.:(

Diana - Wow, you are busy. Hope you get good weather for the long run tomorrow. So, will you be taking sharkies and water with you? How does that work taking water? Do you just run with it in hand? It sounds like a long workout but I bet you'll surprise yourself.;)
Yikes - 2 weeks to plan a wedding? Best of luck to you on that, but it's nice that your sis will help.

Wendy - Great job on that run!! Wow - I'll bet you feel great and you should! I'm proud of you.
Oh, I'm not that much of a "roughing it" kind of camper. Not me! Our trailer has heat and air so the weather doesn't really matter much as long as it doesn't rain and we are forced inside.....and even that is not so bad since we have a good amount of room in there. Next weekend will be our last long camping weekend for the season.:( I'm gonna miss it but we will still do some weekends during the fall.
Didya read my post a couple of days ago regarding the rest period?? Or are you just ignoring me???? Just curious as to what you think.;)
BF's DH is kind of a home body. I think it would be more fun with just BF and I, but I'm not gonna push the issue. He wants to be involved so I guess.....

BBL

Ang

Back to report that HSTA is done! Whew!! That is the circuit workout from hell. LOL! Monday I was going to start with the May rotation, but I think I'll wait for the following week since next week I'll only be here 3 days. It's sad that summer is almost over, but It'll be nice to get back into a routine with the kids back in school.:D

Later gators

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.