:::Cabs and Abs::: Saturday:::Time for Bootcamp! ;-)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning!:D

Today's work out will be intervals on the TM. I'll be using inclines for the intervals today. I'll pick a steady pace and then raise and lower the incline to create the intervals. Should be fun!}(

I ordered a kettlebell work out this morning that is supposed to be a goodie. I am going to use it in lieu of Alywyn's 3rd weight work out every week. He repeats the same work out once a week so it will put more variety into the program and should still yield great results. I'm very excited! I hope I get the dvd in time to start this at the end of this coming week!:)

Well, I gotta eat breakfast and get crackin' if I want to be able to snag a machine at the gym w/o waiting. Weekend mornings can be insane. I should be on my way there already but oh well. :p

BBL!

RE: :::Cabs and Abs::: Saturday:::Time for Bootcamp! ;-...

Hey, Wendy & the Cabber crew--

I'm guessing it'll be a quiet weekend in here.

Another boot camp class is in the bag. Feelin' spent in a good way. She worked us extra hard in anticipation of the holiday weekend. Whew! But I have made some gains from week one, so I'm happy with my progress.

Hope you all have a GREAT day! :)
[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Hey Cathy.

Glad you enjoyed class and that you are seeing improvement. You go girl!:) So how long is tmrw's run? }(

My intervals are done but I will probably do a little Turbo Jammin' at nap time out of boredom. LOL DH left early this morning to help his dad put in new kitchen cabinets and will likely be gone all day. I plan to take Joey to the park this morning but then will have a good chunk of the afternoon to keep myself busy. I'd prefer NOT to fill the time with housework!;)

BBIAB!:)

Good Morning Ladies,

I previewed one of my new Amy Bento workouts last night, All Pump Xtreme. It looks like a goodie to me. I also got Slo-Mo but haven't had a chance to look at it yet. I have P90X CST on tap for today and a cardio of choice. If I can get my garmin set up I'd love to try that out today. It's a little chilly out, windy and overcast this morning. Hopefully the wind will die down and I can go for a short run and figure out to use the garmin!

I've been up for a couple hours doing laundry and perusing some cruises. DH would prefer to go on a cruise than to Maui for our 20yr anniversary. I'm a little disappointed because I really want to go to Maui. It will save us a couple grand going on a cruise though. He wants to go on an Alaskan cruise and I would rather go to the Bahamas. I've always wanted to go to Vancouver BC and we can depart from that port which would work for me. We've both been to Alaska before when my brother lived there. I'm trying not to make a big deal out of it.

I'm buying a gazebo to put on the back patio. DH and Cody will be putting it up either today or tomorrow. I'm really excited to have some shade in the back. We don't usually sit out there until evening becuase it's just too hot.

Cathy-I'm glad you are seeing BC improvements from week to week. They are tough classes! How long is your "long run" for tomorrow? I hope you have nice weather to run in.

Wendy-Your workout sounds like a tough one this morning. You always make them sound so easy but I know they're not. I hear yah on the housework. My house is in dire need of cleaning so I'll be tackling that either later today or tomorrow.

I don't expect to hear from Angie and Laura but I hope you two are having a wonderful long weekend.

BBL

Diana

Diana: Have fun with your new Amy work outs. I have slo mo. I've only done a few of the work outs one time but I liked it. Lots of new and different moves. The lower body work out is KILLER! I do tend to agree with others though in that she does 3 sets of every exercise and it can be a bit much.
Sorry you and DH are not agreeing on a vacation. That stinks. I think Hawaii or the Islands cruise is the better choice personally as you have been to Alaska before and on a cruise there. Perhaps you can gently persuade him to see things your way. ;) }(
Gazebos are nice. My SIL bought one last season. It comes in very handy. She also has a fire pit. I LOVE those things!:D
Thanks re my work out. It was tough but only 20 minutes and 10 of that was warm up and cool down.:)

Since DH was away all day long I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party at nap time as well as my morning interval session. Then, as a reward for a double work out, we went out to eat at Applebees. I was good. I ordered the Chili Lime Chkn Salad off the ww menu. I had one lite beer and shared nachos with DH but only ate the DRY ones. I put the jalepeno peppers on the chips to make them more tastey.;) After inputting my food into Fit Day it appears I did good. My ratios are slightly off but cals aren't too high! :7

After dinner we went to a car show and walked around for a few minutes and then came home. Shortly after we got home, DH's cousin and his wife came by with thier new toy yorkie puppy (OH SO CUTE!) and thier husky. We are watching their husky tonight as a trial run as they'd like to leave him with us for a week in July when they go on vacation. I'm sure it will be fine. He knows us well and gets along with Clyde great. It's just our house that he has to get used to.

Okay, I'm outta here but may pop back in later to see if anyone came by.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.