CABs and Abs - Saturday night all-right!

angie_nrs

Cathlete
Morning Cabbers!

I was the last poster again last night so I just wanted to get us all started.

Are you all sleeping in, workin' out, working hard, or sluffin' off??? Inquiring minds want to know. Who's working out and what workout did you choose?

Angie

I am here, Angie. I did read last night's posts and caught up elsewhere on the forums but am now short on time. I will be back later, though, for personals! I owe ya, I know! :7 Workout will be in the afternoon: 4DS Ba&Bi and probably the ski circuit iTread.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

I'm here too Angie!

Hi Cathy-enjoy 4DS weights! I love that weight work!!! }(

I cleaned my kitchen this morning. I LOVE a neat, clean kitchen. Nothin' better! It's my favorite room in the house to clean! I love a neat/clean bathroom too but do not enjoy doing the work in there for some. UGH! LOL

My work out is done as well! I started with Tracey's High Intensity Kickbox but only made it about 10-15 minutes into it when I hit a move I couldn't grasp and got annoyed and turned it off. LOL I immediately popped in TJ's Kick Punch Jam and had a fun 30 min cardio session after all. After that I did 20 mins of Yoga X. :)

This afternoon DH and I are going shooting and then tonight we will go out for dinner. Not sure what else will fill our day but if we have ANY intentions of skiing tmrw then it can't be a late, cab-filled evening. BOOH! :-( LOL

BBIAB!

I'm excited! We are going to an early dinner, going shooting and then going to see "The Bucket List". That's GOT to be a good movie! Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson...2 very talented actors! Can't wait!:)

So where is everyone? Angie, where'd you go? You woke us all up and then disappeared!;) You are probably taking a nap yourself!:7 :p

BBL!:)

Hiya girls

I'm back. I just got showered and got my protein drink down the hatch after the 4DS BC Bi&Tris and GB abs. Now, it's rest until Monday.:)

Cathy - You don't owe me anything. Looks like we had the same workout picked out for today. Did you get it done yet?

Wendy - Your going shooting? Like target practice??
My parents said they liked the Bucket List but there wasn't as much humor in it as they had expected.
I like a clean kitchen too. I cleaned off the countertops and sink yesterday and cleaned the frig today so now I have a fairly clean kitchen too. IA, the bathroom is not nearly as fun to clean.:7
So, I'm assuming DH feels better? Will you be able to go skiing tomorrow?

Diana - Hiya girl. What's goin' on today?

Angie

Hey Ang.

Well we aren't going to see The Bucket List after all. It's only playing in 2 places around here and the showtimes aren't late enough. We won't make it. There's really nothing else we BOTH want to see so we may end up back home looking for a rental on pay per view later. We'll see.

Yeah, unless DH ends up feeling like cr@p again overnight, we are supposed to be hittin' the slopes tomorrow! I'm excited but also nervous! I hope I like it and do well at it...doing well will help me to like it!:7

GTG but I'll BBL!

Hey Wendy

I think you might be better off with PPV or a rental. From what I understand there's not a lot of good movies out there right now. BF went with her daughter last week and said they saw a horrible show. I can't remember the name off hand but I would recognize it if I saw it. If you were going to see that one, I would forewarn you.

Awesome that you get to go skiing tomorrow! If I wasn't planning on a nascar party tomorrow, I would be VERY jealous. Truth be told, I'm still a bit jealous. *lol* Since I only go every couple of years, I have to spend at least a half hour on the bunny hill before I get the feel for it again and feel comfortable. I'll bet you two are gonna love it, and you'll look great too! ;-)

Best of luck and hope you are having a great evening:)

OK, Miss Cathy....where'd you disappear to???

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.