Cabs and Abs Monday Madness

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Ladies!

What's everyone doin' for the holiday today?

I am going to my mom's for a steak dinner. No BBQ. I'd actually PREFER the BBQ but they have steaks they want to use up.

I have to leave for my race in about 30-45 mins. I have never run this one before. I'll probably like it as it's fast and flat. My friend ran it last year and loved it so that is why we are both doing it this year. :)

After today I need to put the breaks on the eating. I have been eating faaar too much crap the last 2-3 weeks and I can tell! I can feel it, I can see it and the scale is showing it too! UGH! If I get control NOW, I won't have done permanent damage but if I let it continue.....Oy, I don't even want to THINK about that!:eek:

So how goes it ladies? :)

Hi Wendy!

Yeah, they usually "behave" themselves, too...I was surprised. Or maybe mortified's the better word. *lol*

I did feel up for a workout by the afternoon, but a cousin invited me over a last-minute BBQ kind of thing, and well, the choice I made is probably obvious. :)

Mmm, steak dinner sounds good to me, too. But I hear you on the eating. I need to put the brakes on, too, or my big booty's liable to break that dang scale next time I'm brave enough to step on it. :p

Today I'll be making up the CTX u/b split and ab work missed yesterday and some cardio TBD.

Have a great day, everyone!

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Hi Cathy.

I have a feeling we will be the only ones here today. :7

You will so NOT break the scale. Don't be so hard on yourself, girl! You are doing a wonderful job. Results are coming each and every day. :)

So what cardio did you wind up with for today??

Tomorrow is my first rest day after 10 days of work outs! YIKES! I musta' been out of my mind to work out 10 days in a row! LOL My race today was the perfect finishing touch to my long stretch though. My first sub 30 race and I was soooo not expecting it!!!

:+ :+ :+

Hey girl,

I do believe you're right.

I don't think I gained anything, actually...just crackin' jokes at my own expense. :) I certainly haven't been restrained with my eating, though.

I did CTX u/b and the abs from Squeeze - no cardio. I might just bag it. I have been working most of the day and still have things to do. Where has the day gone? Where has the SUMMER gone? *sob* Then again, where have the CHECKS gone??? *lolol*

I'm still WOWED by your awesome race times this weekend. Who in heck can do that in two back-to-back 5Ks?? Esp. one that's hilly?? Super Wendy, that's who!!!!! :) :) :)

OK, I need to stretch. I'm sitting here slumped over. My chiro would beat me senseless if she saw me right now.

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Hi girls

I'm finally back and I certainly hear you all on the eating. I go hog wild when I don't log in my eats.:( I had a hot dog, ice cream, pizza, tacos, CABs, etc....:eek: I gained about 6 pounds in the last 2 weeks so it's back to the food diary for me.}( I knew this was gonna be the last hooorah of the summer so I indulged. I did however, manage to fit in a couple of runs. After this week, I also need to begin my new rotation of the Cathe/Tony mix. The madness has to end!!;-)

I am so unprepared for school to start tomorrow. I never deep cleaned the boys rooms or even went school shopping for them. :eek: I hope this pace slows quickly and soon! I love the camping excursions that we have been lucky enough to go on, but it sure has made my summer non-productive.

I need to go back and read the posts I missed since I was gone. I hope your MRI went well Cathy and it sounds like Miss Wendy did a fantastic job on her races.;)

Tomorrow is my annual gyn exam.:(....and then off to work for me. I worked 4 hours today to try and make up for the time I will lose tomorrow. We also have a soccer game tomorrow night so I probably will post late again. I'm almost afraid to look at my calendar for this month.

Check ya later babes!

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.