::Cabs and Abs::Hugs to Diana this Friday::

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Folks.

Diana's email was such a shock. I feel so bad for her. :(

Yesterday's work out was ITread 32/40 min (fast and flat) on DOMS'ing legs. YEOWCH!

Today is a rest day and boy do I need it! I am still DOMS'ing in both the lower AND upper body from CTX the other day!:eek: I don't focus on endurance lifting that often so when I do, watch out! LOL Perhaps I need to include it a bit more often. :p

Heading north today to a friend's place. We are taking our kids to a children's museum for a few hours. Should be fun for them and we will get to chit chat while they play. We used to hang out quite a bit but barely ever even talk anymore (no reason-just one of those things that happens sometimes) so it'll be nice to catch up. :)

That being said I need to get the munchkin outta bed (he's being lazy today since it was a late night last night!LOL) and rollin'.

I'll BBL this afternoon after I get home and settled in.

Morning Sunshine abounds today

WE HAVE SUNSHINE!!!!:cool: FINALLY .... it is a beautiful day .. still a bit muggy .. high in the upper 90's .. but the sun is out and that is helping my feelings a lot!! Think we have not seen it in over 2 weeks!!

{{{{{{{ super HUGS }}}}}}} to Di! .. you are in my thoughts and prayers girl!!

Wendy .. think it will be just you and me! I posted yesterday .. but I was all by myslef {{ sniff }} .. just kidding! I am glad I am not the only one in the world of DOMS ... my goodness .. Tuesday upper body blitz did a number on me~! then combine that with last nights power yoga (well 1/2 super cardio step and 1/2 power yoga) YIKES~YOWZA!!!:confused: the upper body is STILL sore .. and the hips and hamstrings are too! My class were ALL sore last night and just a complaining ... one of my girls said she tried to work in the yard yesterday and her arms were so sore she couldn't pick up the weedeater .. LOL!!! :p

Ang .. guess you are camping away ... hope you are having a great time!

Today I have an appnt w/the chiro .. and have to fight the grocery store at lunch ... then tonight I may fit in a run .... or since the sun is out .. I may go for a golf cart ride and check out how swollen the pond and the creeks are ...

Tommorrow I plan on doing a short run and Progressive Power Yoga .. yes I have not even done that video yet .. maybe I will like it!
Wendy I will be home this long weekend .. and will try to get online so you wont be alone .. plan on doing some online shopping this weekend .. that is SO much better than fighting crowds!!

I will of course be watching Gustav ... they are gathering storm teams .. so I may be working some long hours next week .. :confused: PLEASE go to TX or MX Gustav!! We dont need ya down here!!

OK .. have a great one .. and I will BBL to see how the museum went .. have fun!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.