CABs & Abs -- happy groundhog day 2.2

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, you luscious lushes! ;) :7 *ha ha* I indulged in two CABs myself last night. A pineappletini (not as good as I've had elsewhere) and my ol' standby: Corona Light.

Got home later than planned, though, so I didn't work out (with my current track record, that probably shocks no one! :7), and I didn't make it in here but hope you saw Thursday night’s personals.

Have been up since 2 am (after a nightmare woke me up). Oh yeah, I'll be crashin' at some point.

Di [font face="Symbol" color=crimson]¥[/font] Glad you were able to leave early yesterday. Any new pics of the girls to share? BTW, I think you look great—totally fit and strong—and are way too hard on yourself!! But I know, we all are.

Laur [font face="Symbol" color=crimson]¥[/font] hope you survived the stampede, girl. I did HH last night. The rest of the weekend will pretty much be work. I don’t mind b/c I know after this hurdle (NB), I am done and am reclaiming a normal life.

Angie [font face="Symbol" color=crimson]¥[/font] ooh, a sledding party! Sounds fun. Will there be CABs involved?…I do like fun workout gear (techy fabrics and stuff), but very often, I do not match. And loose and comfy is definitely my style. BUT the last two outdoor runs I did were the first two I’ve done with running tights alone (no shorts over top) in YEARS!…Sorry to hear MIL is feeling down…but IA, you cannot fully fix this for her. But is there anything you could join TOGETHER? I know how busy you already are, but maybe if you commit to an 8-week class of some kind (exercise or crafts or whatever), it might give her some risk-free social opportunities since she won’t be totally alone.

Wendy [font face="Symbol" color=crimson]¥[/font] Rackin' up good karma there by covering for your co-worker. Nice goin'!

OK, friends...today's plan involves an u/b workout & cardio yet TBD, work, some Wii time, and no doubt, a nap and some forum breaks...have a GREAT Saturday!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Hi Ladies,

My my, am I ever glad it's the weekend! Work has been so stressful lateley. I was told they are pulling me off the phones to work on some projects.:) :)

I logged into MDB and put in all my info and sent an invite to a buddy and Wendy. I hope the mdb website isn't as time consuming as it seems. It's a very busy website.

Amanda had her 2 week follow up appt with her obgyn, and she is already 1 pound under her prepregnancy weight. She was wearing her normal jeans for the first time yesterday. Of course her body isn't back to where it was before, but it's not even been 3 weeks. She looks great.

Jerod has a basketball game this afternoon and team pictures this morning. It's going to be a busy day. MIL is coming to Jerod's game and to the house to see the girls.

I'm going to give slo mo legs a try this morning. Afterwards will be some kind of cardio-undetermined right now.

Cathy-how awful, to be frightened awake in the middle of the night. Sorry that happened to you. Thanks for the kind words. Well at least you got to enjoy HH last night. I do have more pictures (hundreds I think) and will try to upload them tonight.

Wendy-I invited you as a buddy although I'm not really sure how this all works. I'll log back in after my workout and see if anyone responded. Thanks for getting that all switched for us.

Angie-A sledding party sounds like so much fun. Can I come sledding too??? Great job with C&B, I always dreaded that one too. All those pushup and pullups... It would be easier to blow off if the darn w/o wasn't so effective! Have fun today!

Laura-so DH is working all weekend right? What will you be doing this weekend? Manicure, pedicure, massage all come to mind. Hope you have a great weekend.

BBL

Diana

Morning Cabbers!

Today is my yoga/rest day. So I got my run in last night. I did Itread 21/30 intervals and PR'd. I was thrilled!:+

Tomorrow I start the X+! I'm askeered!:eek: I am going to have DH take a new set of pics in the morning. I wonder what kind of results I'll get this time!? }( I have before and after pics and stats up in MDB from my X rotation last year. Now I don't know what to do...I was going to repalce them with the X+ before/after pics and stats but I am thinking I should just take down my after pic/stats and replace them with the resultant pics from doing the X+ rotation. What do you gals think?

Cathy: I forgot to answer your question about MDB in the Cheetahs thread so I'll answer it here. What do you do now? Well that's entirely up to you really but here are some ideas if you want...post your before/after pics and stats from your X round along with your bio information. Once that is complete if you care to log into WOWY you can win prizes. They give away a prize every day. Go browse the site. They have lots of info there. If you care to join the MDB CLUB (you have to pay for it but it's not alot of $$ imo.) then you will be able to access additional information/tools as well as be able to enter the transformation contest I entered if choose to do so at any point. FYI: I did not join the club until I decided that I wanted to enter the contest. Oh and to heck with karma, girl! I wanted to run! LOL

Angie: So how many cabs in total did you consume last night missy? LOL I am doing the Lean+ rotation w/a little tweak to it. I'll be doing 3 cardio days (2 runs + 1 cardio of choice). I may add leg work as well but I'm not making that decision until I complete the first week of the rotation.

Diana: I accepted your invite. Thanks! I'm headed there now!

Well, that's all for now girls...BBIAB

Well that's when I was doing my workout. That sight is so confusing to me. Anyway-I did Amy's slo mo legs. I hope I can walk tomorrow. I couldn't do the one legged squats on the ball, so I used my high step instead. Those hammie rockers are tough for sure. I also had to go lighter with the weight-my legs could handle it, but my arms couldn't. I dropped down to 15lbs for the squats and 12lbs for the hack squats.

I plan on doing Kimberly Spreens Absolute Kickboxing after we get home from Jerod's basketball game.

I need to get cleaned up and get Jerod to his team photo session.

BBL

Diana

Diana,

Did you log into wowy before starting your work out though? If you logged in around 11 and then went to do your work out I should have "seen" you there. No worries, you'll figure it out!;) Good job with Slo Mo legs. That's a tough work out! Think you'll have DOMS tomorrow? }(

Hey girls,

Workout is done...

LIC u/b sculpt (forgot how much I like that one!) followed by Bosu Sports Conditioning: Skiing (minus the warmup, it was 38 min. and burned 310 calories) and 10 Min Solutions Rapid Results Pilates Waist Trimmer segment (which had me screaming :eek: :7).

I changed up my avatar again b/c it's February, and I don't want to see the elf hat anymore. It figures the one photo of myself that I like I had to be wearing some goofy hat! *lol*

Wendy ♦ thanks for the MDB info...I will most likely wait before posting any pics since, as mentioned on the cheetahs, I'm thinkin' the next 2 months have gotta be maintenance mode. I won't get too ambitious. I see Tony is coming up with 10 min. workouts. Any word on those?

Diana ♦ I do have pretty bizarre nightmares. :7 For some reason, that one kept me awake! :p That is great that Amanda is bouncing back so quickly weight-wise. How was Jerod's game?

Hi ♦ Ms. Ange ♦ what up today?

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.