Cabs and Abs Friday at last!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hello Ladies!

I was supposed go to the gym this morning but now I have to go into work instead. x( This messes up my work out plans (Diana, you are not alone!) but I think I have a suitable solution so I'm not TOO annoyed. :)

I am planning to get yoga in at nap time and head to the gym tonight. DH is going out with the boys for a while but not until after DS goes to bed so I can hit the gym either once he gets home from work or right after dinner.

So I weighed and measured this morning in preparation for starting the X+ on Sunday! I have to get DH to take pics in the morning and then I'll be all set! }(

Diana, Laura & Cathy: You all should have gotten your welcome emails! :) They apparently were hard at work over night cause they added like 4 people while I was sleeping! LOL I am done bugging them. They've taken care of everyone. PHEW!:)

Angie: Don't you feel left out now? :p Only kidding girl!:)

Well, just wanted to get us started...BBL!

Good Morning Ladies,

I was at work bright and early this morning-and I get to leave early too!!! Coming in early really throws a wrench in my workout schedule. I did 4DS C&B (weights only) and coremax 3 last night. Today will be a rest day.

I plan on trying out either Tracey's parts or Amy's slo mo this weekend.

Wendy-I did get the invitation email from MDB. I will use my pics from Jan 1, but will retake my weight and measurements. I don't care if you see them, but they aren't public for everyone on the site are they? Seems you are able to get that workout in today anyway.

Cathy-Nice leg mish mosh. It's tough sticking to an eating plan. I've decided to switch back to the flex plan for the next month and see if that gets the weight loss moving again. I still mostly eat core foods but will count points for the next month.

Angie-I'm getting my sleep in okay. I only got up with the girls one night when ds was a jerk and stayed at their apt. Amanda is a great mom and doing a great job with the girls. You had a nice leg mish mosh to with 4DS and BBC legs. I think I might try that one in the next week or so. Fortunately the snow had melted by the time I went home last night. No snow days for us, we rarely get snow days here.
Thanks for the tip on CC#6 with Candace.

Laura-only one more day with PIA. You can do it. Maybe you can do kickboxing tonight and work out your frustrations on your class. Then follow that up with a couple cabs tonight. Good Luck.

Have a great day everyone,

Diana

Diana,

Sorry about your early work day. Nice weight work out y'day. It's okay to rest today. Whatever you post on your MDB webpage will be open to the public so to speak. You don't HAVE to post pics but if you ever want to work out in WOWY and have a chance to win there then you need to post atleast a before pic. It really depends on how involved in the MDB site you want to be. You can work out in WOWY with out a pic but then you are not eligible to win the prizes.

Well I certainly want to be able to win prizes!!! Hopefully those who see the pics will at least know I'm trying and be kind to me. If not, I can take down the pics.

Diana,

I've never heard of any "bashing" going on at MDB. There are tons of folks who are still a "work in progress". There is nothing to be ashamed of girl! No one changes over night. It's all about making the effort and doing your best. :) Take a look around the site and you will see that lots of folks there do not have perfect figures. No worries. And once you get the weight off you can enter the transformation contest like I just did! :D

Afternoon Ladies ..

It has been an insane Friday 1st and 3rd check dropped and OMG .. it has been a stampede of customers in here .. and feel the worse is yet to come when the others get off work!!:eek:

Great class last night .. did 4 step w/plyos but added 4 different sets of pushups heavy weighted upper body in .. chest is still quivering a bit!!

Wendy .. got my welcome message .. !!! :) .. you must have lit a fire underneath some hinies!! Thanks!!!

Cathy .. any fun plans for the weekend??

Di .. sorry for the bad driving weather .. we had another horrible bout of storms last night .. torrential rains and winds were gusting up to 60 mph .. it was scary!!! Luckily it hit after I got home .. but it was pretty scary stuff all night!!!

Angie .. I knew you should have been sore from that lower body workout you maxed out the other day!! LOL ...

I am surving PIA .. it is too freaking busy .. she has not had time to get on my last nerve today .. and she has been working .. :eek: .. too swamped not too .. now come on 5:00!~!!!:D there are some CABS calling my name!!!

have a great one!:7

>Wendy .. got my welcome message .. !!! :) .. you must have
>lit a fire underneath some hinies!! Thanks!!!

Yeah, I was a PIA!!!!:7 :7 :7

Hi cabbers

I've already had 2 CABs and am working on my 3rd before dinner. Naughty me!}( So, if I stumble....don't think bad of me. We are cabbers after all!
I dreaded doing X C&B all day but I finally went down and got it over with. Ug! I felt like I was gonna hurl a couple of times during it. Man, that one kicks my arse every time! My arms were pumped after all those pull ups and push ups. I hate doing that workout but it sure does deliver results.

Diana - Here's a tip....that day after you do 4DS legs with BBC legs, do NOT do IMAX3!:p *lol* Unless you love pain!....which I think you do.;-) My calves were killin me all day!

Wendy - X+ rotation starts on Sunday eh? Yikes! So are you doing the X and putting the + in the classic rotation?

Laura - I almost feel sorry for PIA having to work and all. But, not quite.
I'll join you on the CABs.....Cheers!!:)

Hey Cathy - what ya up to on this fabo Friday??

I think I'm doing Kenpo+ tomorrow but I'm not sure since we have a sledding party planned. I'm not sure if I'll have time or not so I may swap out my rest day and pick back up on Sunday. I'll just have to see how it goes.

Have a great night all!

Cheers:7

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.