Cabs and Abs Freaky Friday at last!!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Ladies!:)

Where is everyone???

I have an unkown upper body work out on tap for this afternoon. I will choose it when I am ready to roll. After that I have to shower up and get DS rollin'. We are heading up to my mom's where I will leave Joey while I go to my BF's for training session #2!:) After that, I will go back to my mom's to visit until it's time to head home. Tomorrow morning is my first race of the weekend-I am doing one on Monday too! Wish me luck!}(

Gotta go get some java brewin' now....:9

Hey girls!

I've been here on and off, just waited for someone else to start the thread. :)

I have PUB on tap for this afternoon/evening.

Well, the MRI results are in...I have some kind of abnormality on the brain (yes, OK, that's sign for the jokes to commence! :p)...There is no tumor or MS or anything like that, but for whatever reason, there is an excess of cerebrospinal fluid on the left side of my brain and some brain swelling. It may have been there since birth or it may been the result of some kind of trauma. The fluid is apparently collecting behind my one eye. The next step is to see a neurologist.

Angie's off to go camping (can probably make it there on chili fumes alone }(), Nancy's been MIA (we miss ya, dear!)...what about Diana and Laura? What are you two up to?

BBL...

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

BTW, Wendy, I do NOT think you're nuts about the working out on vacation thing...not at all!...For me it depends on where I'm going, who I'm with, and what we're doing...Last summer when I went to Germany, I brought my Cathe DVDs but wound up not using them. I joined a local gym there, went several times a week, and kept up with my outdoor running. I missed one week when I was in Budapest and Amsterdam - my days were filled with sightseeing and having fun, but since I walked everywhere and also biked and swam, I just let it go and rolled w/ it. I love, love, LOVE to travel, but it is sometimes hard for me to relax, so when I get the chance to get away from it all and explore someplace new, I often want to truly *get away* from it all, incl. the rigorous workouts.

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

I'm back!

I actually opted to do the upper body work in the routine I laid out for my BF. I went heavy. It was quick and felt great!}(

I am supposed to do ab work as well but I just don't wanna...perhaps I will bring my mat and do abs with BF tonight instead! :D

Cathy: I know you don't seriously think I'm nuts...well, atleast you don't let on that you do! ;) Oh and you, girl, are not lazy by ANY stretch of the imagination!!!! You have a much more hectic schedule to fit your work outs into then I do! You often accomplish more in one day then I do in A WEEK I think! I'm not kidding!!!!

K, time for a shower now....BBL!

Wendy,

Looks like it's just you and me today.

I did PUB but also wasn't feelin' the abs. (Will do some ab work tomorrow after my run.) I'll tell ya, that biceps work once again turned me to mush.

Ha ~ and I know you don't seriously think I'm lazy. But I must say, I know I don't do more than you or anyone else around here. Whether you're a FT mom, PT or FT employee, or some combination thereof, it takes dedication (and maybe a little healthy obsession, too!) to make fitness a priority. Truthfully, I think it must be hardest on you moms because that's the job that never quits!

Have a GREAT night & good luck tomorrow! I think you're not planning to go all out, but have a great race nonetheless!!! Looking forward to the race report. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.