Cabs & abs......the freaks come out on Wednesdays :)

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, girls!

Another 80s throwback (with a twist) for today's thread title. :7

Wendy :: I haven’t seen the lime green outfits video. :) I never use my Jari DVDs either. I should get rid of them. How are your eBay sales going?

Angie :: Great job knocking out the tax stuff! The HD installation was simple, or I couldn’t have done it. Literally, plug it in and click on the software install button that pops up on its own. I have a *little* bit of computer savvy but NOT when it comes to fixing hardware…thanks re: the pic…The old photo disappeared the other day…I think the link was lost because I moved some folders in my photobucket account…So, I decided to use the current pic, which I also have on my Facebook profile…(seriously, you gals should join!!)…If you upload a pic to picturetrail or photobucket, you can just copy and paste the URL link in your Cathe profile page…that’s happened to me a few times with the ink. Now I always buy two at a time…The freaks comment referred to the thread on the O/F about strip clubs.

Hi to Di and Laura! Gotcha with personals last night.

Tonight will be a leg workout + abs. Enjoy your day!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Hey Girls.

I have Cardio Party on tap for today and I think I will throw in another 1 or 2 combos from KBX as well. :)

Cathy: I thought you had KBX but said the lime green outfits bugged you?? Or was it a different Amy vid you were talking about? Now I'm confused. :p

Well, that's about all I have time for...hi ho hi ho. It's off to watch the rugrats I go!:7

Later babes!:)

Hello cabbers

We got hit with that storm last night. Finally the weatherman was right for a change. I had a dental appt. at 2pm today but got it changed to 9:45 since they had so many cancellations due to the weather. The dentist is only about 2 miles away from me so I went. I was only able to go about 25 MPH and it was like a ghost town/road. The banks are even all closed! I did hit the grocery store since I was right there but then got back home and now am not going anywhere. Glad I got the payroll done yesterday. It's still snowing out, but at least the wind has died down. I really wanted to take my tax stuff to the accountant but since it is about 20 miles away thought I'd better wait for decent roads.
Now that I got the dentist out of the way, I can tackle that leg workout earlier than I thought I would be able to.

Cathy - Ahhhhh, I'll have to take a peek in the OF. I've been to busy to check that out lately. I need to check out the blog too and see if there is anything new.
As far as facebook, I'm reserved about that since I really don't need another website to be spending time on. *lol* Between Cathe, Sparkpeople, and my eamil I spend wayyyyy to much time on-line. It makes me wonder what I did with my time before my laptop.
I'll have to try that picture thing....

Wendy - So do you also workout at the gym when you go in to work?
Is cardio party a beachbody product?

Hi Laura and Diana!!;-)

I'll be back later.....gotta go check the OF and the blog.

Angie

RE: Cabs & abs......the freaks come out on Wednesdays :...

Hello fellow freakazoids!!! :D

Cathy .. something tells me you and Wendy and myself would have a GREAT time if we could ever manage to get together and have a girls night out .. we could kidnap Angie and Di too .. ;) .. would probably be a dangerously fun outting!! :D

The toe survived .. in fact after working my back and chest at lunch ... the planks were extra torture for me .. even w/o the plyo work it was an AWESOME workout!! DOMing in the core region :)

Angie .. you are doing BBC legs AND 4 DS legs .. girl you have lost your mind!! I hurt just thinking about that!!! Yowza!!!! Girl I saw the Artic freeze that hit your direction .. we got the winds and cooler temps .. DH got home at 11:30 last night and it was 62 degrees w/wind gust of 40 mp .. when we got up this morning it 32 degrees!! :eek: heck our winds were so bad I thought we were having a dang tornado at one point .. NO SLEEP .. NO electricity .. NO water .. very LOOOOOOOONG night .. luckily we got power back on around 3:30 ... and yes working on no sleep .. pre-PMS AND working w/PIA .. they knew what they were doing when they restricted us from carrying weapons to work . LOL!:+

Wendy .. how are you fairing .. think you and Cathy should be about frozen in too!!! awesome workouts in line for today my fellow freak!!!:)

Di .. glad you liked the Budwieser commercial .. I thought it was too precious ... I am not much into the Superbowl .. but I am looking forward to the awesome commercials!!

OK .. I am taking an unscheduled rest day .. one for my toe .. two for DH .. he starts long hours this weekend .. shut down at his mill .. that means THREE weeks of 12 hour shifts .. nonstop .. no days off .. he looses his long weekend .. so we have some time to make up for!!! }( }( }( My freaky side will be in full display tonight!!}( }(

Have a great one .. I will BBL to check in w/everyone...:7

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Ang: I used to work out alot after work at the gym but now not so much. When I worked 8-11 I would work out for an hour after I was done working but then DS started getting super cranky before my shift was even up and I couldn't in good conscience leave him there for another hour simply because I felt bad for my co-workers having to deal with that. I've gotten up and to the gym at 8 to work out before my 9am starts but that only leaves me with a 30 minute run cause I need to shower before my shift starts. Not worth IMO. So I rarely work out in conjunction with work anymore. Yes, Cardio Party is another Turbo Jam work out. :) Glad you got to the dentist and foodstore safely but you are smart to be staying in now that that stuff is out of the way.

Laura: OMG girl! Your DH must be the happiest man alive! LOL You are like the energizer bunny I swear! ;) }( :7 Have fun tonight. Very sweet of you to take a rest day for your DH. I probably wouldn't do that. I'd make him wait until I was done working out. :p

Time to put the munchkin up for his nap now.

BBL Ladies!

Just finished my work out. I didn't make it to KBX. I did cardio party with the weighted gloves and my shoulders are FRIED! I just could bear the thought of doing anything else! Great work out! Anyone who thinks the TJ's are too easy needs to invest in the gloves!}(

Wendy .. <<OMG girl! Your DH must be the happiest man alive!>>

LOL ... believe it or not you are not the only person that has told me (an DH) that!! LOL }( ... my friend's DH's beg me to talk their wives into being like me as far as "that" respect goes .. LOl.. they know DH is spoiled!! but I actually consider MYSELF spoiled .. just living up to the FREAKY name .. right!! LOL

and I have been called the energizer bunny too .. that is funny!!!:)

Heck .. he is lucky!!! ...all our guys are lucky (and they damned well better know it .. lol)!!!
:D

You girls are being naughty!}( :p Freaks! LMAO!!

I'm sitting down after that workout. Ug! My legs have the shakes. I sweated a ton, especially with BBC and burned 675 calories!:eek: It was a much longer workout than I anticipated, but when you add in a warmup, cool down, and stretch along with 4DS legs premix and BBC legs, it really added up. I was down there about 85 minutes, even though some of it was switching DVD's. I needed a couple of breaks in there. Call me crazy, but I opted out of core and will add on AR200 to IMAX3 tomorrow.

Larua - Yikes! Sounds like a horrible night with an equally horrible day. At least we didn't lose power last night. I'm not really sure how that happened since the wind was a howling, but I'm glad we didn't. It would've gotten cold really quick.:7
I don't really watch the superbowl either, but I love the commercials. It's funny, the game comes on and I leave and when they go to commercial, I sit down. *lol*
A rest day you say??? Ummmmm....doesn't sound like it to me! Just a different kind of cardio, that's all.:7 }( :p Although, he might get suspicious if you wear your HRM.

Wendy - Where'd ya get the gloves? Are they the 2 pounders? I definitely need work on my shoulders and would use the gloves on kenpo. More definition in my shoulders would be great.
Glad you got a good burner in today.:)

Time to go find something to snack on. BBL

Angie

Laura: Yes, all of our men our lucky but your DH just happens to be a bit luckier then the average man!;)

Ang: The weighted gloves I have came with my TJ set. Not sure how much they way..only a pound or 2 I am sure but there are lots of places online that sell just weighted gloves. Ask Cathy where she got hers!:) I was going to just buy a pair until I decided to get TJ.

Evening, girls~

I stayed late for a b’ball game (we won a nailbiter against the school I used to teach at) and then stopped at the grocery store on the way home. Long day and I am now debating taking a rest day tonight and doubling up later in the week. I am so tired, I could fall asleep at the keyboard. What gives??? Usually I don’t feel guilty when I’m tired and need to re-arrange things. But today I do.

I think I need to re-evaluate my current rotation, given what my work schedule's been like. It’s becoming a challenge trying to keep up with it, and it's not gonna ease up before April.

Wendy :: OH! That’s the Tracey Staehle workout with lime green outfits…I don’t have any of Amy’s kickboxing. Just Slo-Mo, the Hi/Lo Dome, a 10 Min. Solutions, and an Abs/Stretch DVD.

Angie :: OK, OK! I understand about Facebook…I’ll stop buggin’ ya. I bought my weighted gloves through Amazon.

Laura :: *lol* Haven’t heard the term “freakazoids” in a long time…glad your toe made it through…yeah, IA—we’d have a blast…now go get yer freak on, girl!

OK, I am fading fast here. I have a feeling I might be banking zzz's by 8 pm! It's OK, right?

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Hi Girls,

I finally made it to the forums. It's been a long hectic day. I did CC#6 this morning and have to say it was tough. I really liked it and am looking forward to trying out the rest of the CC workouts.
Zach is still sick so I took to our regular Dr. who said it is a virus and he just needs to suffer through it. That is not what either one of us wanted to hear.

I need to come in early the next 2 days to cover for a coworker. I still need to fit in 4DS Chest & Back this week sometime. So many workouts, so little time.

Cathy-I love your new picture. Great job on the assisted chin's and pullups. Doing the negatives should really help you out. I need to start working on those too. I'm almost ready to open my P90x+ workouts. I got an external hard drive for Christmas and haven't even plugged it in yet. I have thousands, yep that's right-thousands of pictures on my pc. I do copy them to CD every now and then but I certainly don't want to lose any of them.

Wendy-I'm sure cardio party is much more fun the SS (UGH). You've got me looking at turbo jam now. I really can't afford to be buying new workouts, especially when I haven't even opened the ones I have. Any news on the mdb coach switch?

Angie-Glad to hear you finished your tax stuff. I've been getting tax stuff in the mail for the past week. I usually try to do our taxes in Mid February-because I want my money back as quick as possible! Your comment about Laura wearing a HR monitor cracked me up.

Laura-Sounds like you managed just fine with hurt toe. How nice of you to take a rest day on DH's behalf. Wow, 3 weeks of 12 hr shifts doesn't sound fun at all. I hope he gets OT for all those extra hours. Angie's right, it's just a different kind of cardio. There's nothing wrong with adding a little spice to your life!!!

Almost time for me to go home-thank goodness.

Have a great evening ladies-we all know Laura will be:) :) :)

Diana

Hey again

Cathy - You are NOT buggin' me.;-) I just can't afford another internet addiction ya know? I have so many projects and things that I should be doing, yet, here I am....a lot! *lol* But, ya gotta have some down time or life's just not worth living right?
The game tonight sounds like fun. Everything around here tonight was cancelled. I sure do hope the boys have school tomorrow! I've got things to do.
Did you get some extra Z's???
Have you ever done a timesaver rotation?? Maybe that would help? You sure are a busy lady that's for sure.

Wendy - Thanks for the info. on the gloves. I'm sure I will be purchasing a pair of these soon. I'll bet Cathe will be using them in the MMA series. I'm not really looking forward to that one, but I'm sure I'll pre-order anyways. But, until then we will have STS to keep us busy....for a long while.

Diana - sorry Zach has to suffer thru.:-( Hopefully a virus won't hang around too much longer though.
Glad you got the CC workout in. #6 is a goodie for sure. Did you do it on the EXT?
I still need to get my personal tax stuff together. I should have done that today but didn't feel like it. Some excuse huh?
So, if you go in early the next couple of days do you get to get out of there early too? Getting out early Friday and starting your weekend early wouldn't be so bad.:) Maybe even have a CAB or two??

Laura - I would tell you to have a good night, but I'm sure you are way ahead of me on that one.;)

Catch up with you all later girls

Angie

Good Evening Girls!

I am back from a B&N coffee clutch with my running buddy. It was nice. I almost bought The New Rules of Lifting for Women but the soft cover I saw when we took DS there was gone and they wanted $25.00 for the hardcover!:eek: I can get it on Amazon for $17.00 and if I "force" myself to buy something else I get free shippin so that is what I'm doing!}(

Cathy: Oh okay! Now I remember about the KB work out being Tracey! Well Amy's KBX has green/black outfits as well so perhaps you shouldn't buy it! LOL If you are tired it's okay to sleep. You need your rest. You are on a busy schedule these days! Don't feel bad about going to sleep early.

Angie: Yes, definately get the weighted gloves. They are freaking awesome! After doing TJ with them and feeling the burn, I can't imagine the work out you'd get if you used them with a Cathe k/b work out!}(

Diana: Sorry about DS having to suffer out the virus. :-( The TJ's are super fun. I am not one for dancey stuff but man Chalene just makes ya wanna get yer groove on! LOL It's not *real* dancey but she DOES do her fair share of wiggling. ;) I got a response when I re-sent your email for the SECOND time the other day stating that the switch WILL get done soon and that you will receive a welcome email of some sort when it's complete. Thanks for being patient. I am sorry about the wait. It's frustrating the you know what outta me!x(

Okay girls...off to bed with me!

Talk to you in the a.m.!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.