Cabs and Abs Finally Friday!!! :)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls.

Not sure what's on tap for my work out today. Technically it should be a rest day but I can honestly say that I DOUBT that will happen. :p

Cathy: We *might* have a little potty lift off here. DS did pee in the potty 3x in 4 days of sitting on it. That's the best we've done yet! I don't have the book yet. It's on it's way to me though.
So are you still hobbling this morning? }( I have DOMS still. No surprise after y'day's AB work out. I'm also feeling a little stiff in the upper body too. Gotta love it!;)
You'll be missed at the race tmrw but I totally understand wanting to support your coworker's hubby. It would have been fun to have you with us for sure. I think I will tell DH and DS to stay home tmrw morning so that Shelly and I can hang out post race and I don't have to feel guilty that DH is bored. :p

Laura: Glad you got some much needed rain! How was class last night? Any fun plans for the weekend? }(

I've chosen my work out for today. I just downloaded ITread walk intervals so it's off to the gym with me in a bit to get 'er done!:7 (Thanks for the phrase, Cathy!;))

Good Morning Ladies,

It was another busy day yesterday. I did KPC yesterday morning and had BC class last night. I had planned on doing slo mo this morning but my feet are killing me. No worries though, I can hit the butts & guts class at lunch today. I think I need to start soaking my feet in an ice bath after BC. I sometimes to that after a run and it seems to help; moreso the following day as that when my feet really hurt.

I really like APX, but it is 2 hours for the whole workout. She does have some premixes like uppperbody, lowerbody, 3 day split etc. My marathon training starts this next week:) It is also phase 3 of the X. My legs have been neglected during the X and I liked to start working them twice a week. I need to get out a calendar and write out a workout schedule that includes the running but incorporates some weights too. I'm also reading NROL4W, so much to do-so little time.

My boss gave his notice and today is his last day. All of us that work for him have a meeting this morning with the VP of our dept. My dept has been in the process of trying to outsource as many depts or functions as possible. They quickly discovered that it was going to be much more costly to outsource and the money savings they were looking for wasn't there.

Angie-I see that you've already left for your long weekend. Hope the weather holds out and you have a wonderful time! APX is All Pump Xtreme by Amy Bento. It's a weight workout and a pretty good one in my opinion. She does 3 sets of 12 throughout and has some pretty creative and effective moves.

Wendy-Another race tomorrow....have fun:) I love the short races. I'm signed up for a 10k in Aug. I'm pretty sure I'm going to follow Hal Higdon's novice marathon training plan. There is a 12 mile run scheduled for the RT weekend-not sure how I'm going to get that in yet. Maybe skip one of the shorter runs and do the long one instead. Nadia's warmup is tough! Great job on that HIIT, no surprise your glutes are sore with that one-on top of your AB work no less.

Cathy-You survived the field trips!! I love my morning workouts and can't imagine giving them up. My legs respond well to running (consistently) which I haven't been very good at. That's about to change! Your training and w/o's will be back on track once school is out.

Laura-you finally got the rain you wanted! Glad you like the new 'do. How was your class last night? We all have DOMS from something it sounds like.

BBL,

Diana

Morning Ladies ..

Well it is Friday the 13th .. and it sure is proving to be exactly that!! LOL .. #1 My system is down .. cant do any work .. the only thing working is the internet and email .. HA.. so I can sit and play on the net all day I suppose (like PIA does daily) ... #2 one of my coworkers babysitter calls at 5 till 8:00 to say she had car trouble .. so she was late #3 My VBF who has been having one H#### of a time w/MY company getting this appliance in.. finally decides on another one and it was to be delivered today .. the delivery guys do not get the delivery slip .. WTH??? she is jinxed!!! SO it is for sure Friday the 13th!!! LOL

I am DOMing all over ... YOWZA what a class last night .. there were more people there so that makes me feel a bit better .. it was so hard I may have ran them off though!!}( My legs were like noodles by the time I left ... and today my butt, legs, core, and shoulders are talking to me!!:)

Cathy ... I am sure your workouts will get back on track soon .. too bad you couldn't make the race w/Wendy .. that would of been fun .. but supporting coworkers DH is important!!!

Wendy .. WOOHOO on liftoff on the Potty Training!!! I am sure the book will help though!!! Good luck on the race tommorrow!! will be thinking about ya!!!

Di .. man your legs should be spent .. your whole body probalby needs a soaking .. let me ask what is APX .. 2 hour w/o???? WOW!

Thanks for the rain dance gals!! Got another little shower last night ... and more of a chance today .. and even better chance Saturday!! :) It was nice to get up and see things a little damp .. my grass looks greener already (except the front think it is gone) ...

Not sure what is on tap for today!! the bod is hurting so much I really need a good stretch .. NO LEGS for sure!! LOL ... DH still on long hours .. so nothing exciting planned .. got lots of movies .. and plan on visiting w/my little buddy .. he has been at the beach . and I am missing that kid!! And SIL and I will be cranking out some w/os!!!

I have decided to break down and get a laptop and go wireless .. b/c the dinasour POS dial up computer is useless!! LOL ... think I am going w/an HP laptop ... you girls got any reccommendations???

OK .. going to go net surfing .. boss is trying to find "projects" for me .. LOL .. hey .. I gotta an idea ... I cant access my work .. I say I need to go home .. HA .. as if that would happen!! }( Have a great one .. I will be checking back w/you girlies!! :7

Hola, girls-- :)

Peekin' in here during halftime of the Netherlands vs. France game. Well, it's back on now in the background...

Wendy :: hey, that's great that Joey is getting acclimated to the potty!

Di :: sorry the feet are giving you pain. Oh, my workouts are back on track. :) I'm really enjoying TT.

Laura :: see above to Di. TT is kickin' my booty!...I am on my second Toshiba and have been pleased with both.

Well, let me continue watching the game. Then it's workout time before heading out. Have a great night!

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.