Cabs and Abs - Fast and Furious Friday

Poochy

Cathlete
Morning Ladies...

Well .. Fay is still on her path this way! We are getting 20 - 25 mph winds already ... cloud bands .. no rain yet. I am still gonna try to throw my pool party which is now the pool room/tropical storm Fay party! If she stays as far South as she is supposed to then we will get some bands but not pounded like FL has gotten. But if she trecks further north we are going to get a drenching!! :confused: We sure do have a lot of food we will be cooking up .. hope we have someone show!! The diet will be nonexistant this weekend!!!:eek:

Ok ... I am just getting us started ... been a busy Fri as it is already my lunch hour .. gotta run to the chiro then to the grocery story .. and hopefully have time to hit the package sore!!:eek:

Will BBL to see what you girl are up to!!!:cool:

Whoa! Where'd everyone go? I got up this morning and headed off to town. Had to buy the puppy more food and get some back to school stuff too. I also hit the big humane society garage sale. I didn't get much.

I finally ended up doing CC#5 yesterday. I got that ammonia smelling sweat. I wonder what that means when the sweat smells like that? Anyways, I was drenched.

It got really humid here today. Yuck! I think I'm gonna do 4DS legs today. I need a good leg workout. Plus, my bis are still screaming from PUB 2 days ago.:eek: I also have to gut out the frig and finish the vacuuming. I'd better get going with it since BF will be here sometime this afternoon to book a cruise.:D I'm gonna tell her about vacationstogo.

Hey Laura - If I lived closer, I'd show up! Actually you may get more of a turn out since there's nothing better than a party when there's crappy weather outside.;)
Have a great party!!!!!

Ang

I thought I might be the only one here .. LOL

... Ang I wonder what that amonia smell means too .. sometimes I get that .. especially when I run ...??? .. I always figured it was b/c you are breathing in and out so hard and so often that your nose gets keener and everything smells stronger ..??? strange .. where is Wendy .. she could probably tell us!! LOL ... let me know when you get your pics of little Maggie up!!

My chiro ran long today .. so I didn't get all of my errands done .. I ran through the grocery store like I was trying to set some kind of time speed record. hope I got it all .. but I didn't make the package store .. NOR the gas station .. going to try to sneak out on my break .. LOL.. hope no one sees me at the package store .. yikes :eek: .. might better do that AFTER work .. lol!

Wendy girl where are ya?? I peeked in at the Cheeta thread .. sounds like you have a full weekend ahead of you!!!

Di ... missing another BC class .. dang .. poor thing .. I hate that for ya! Hope Jarod did good at the game!!

Ok .. come on 5:00 .. no workout today .. nothing but CLEAN MAX X 2 ... last night I cleaned the hot tub and master bath.. and my bedroom .. you can not believe how much stuff I just had strewn all over my dressers .. ?? .. and never really noticed it .. it is all nice and neat and put away now .. looks a TON better!! Tonight tackling the guest bathroom and bedrooms and possibly the laundry room ... maybe the kitchen (DH will help w/that) .. then tommorrow the living room and pool room!! and then sit back and hope someone shows!! :confused:

have a good one .. will BBL to see if our MIA girls peek in!!

Hi Girls.

I just pushed out 4DS Kickbox/Bootcamp cardio only premix. It's the first time I've ever done that premix and the first time in a long time that I've done the bootcamp cardio work out! It was tough but not as hard as I thought it would be. I liked it. Great sweat! :)

Laura: So ya found us in the RT pics, huh? We were that easy to spot? And here I thought we had done a fine job of hidin' from ya! ;) LOL I think Ang is right...if bad weather is expected so ya can't be outside, ya might as wel be inside havin' a PAR-TAY!:cool:

Ang: Sorry about the humidity by you today. It's not bad here. Been pretty nice for about a week now. I'm sure we are due some more raunchy weather before the weather breaks for good though. Can't wait to hear which cruise you book. Just don't drink too much before or during the booking cause then who knows what kind of cruise you'll end up on! They DO have some pretty wild cruises you know!;):eek::D

Di: You out there girl? Whatcha' got goin' on this weekend?

Hey Wendy

BF got held up with other things today so we are going to get together tomorrow and book. Her DH will come with her so the 3 of us will all have laptops looking thru and booking. With 3 of us on the same chore, we should be able to get something good. My DH will be at the shop working on his tractors. He's not a computer dude at all, so that'll work just fine.;)

We must've been on the same page today. I did 4DS KB in it's entirety. Love it! I was spent. I definitley needed the leg work and I'm feelin' it now.

The humidity is supposed to break tomorrow night and then go down into the 60's.:eek: That's OK though, I like the colder weather. It will warm up from there so we should have decent temps for camping next week.

Hope all is well with Di....

Chat with ya'll tomorrow

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.