Cabs and Abs Fanastic Friday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I am going to be tired today! I didn't sleep for !@#$ last night!x(

I have S&H legs, ab work and cardio on tap for today. I have no idea where I will get the energy from!:eek:

Hope y'all are fairing better then I am this morning!:p

I don't have any personals to catch up on since I was last to post last night so I'll BBL...just wanted to get us started!:)

Morning ladies ..

Wendy .. I am w/you .. I didnt sleep AT ALL!!!x( I have been up since 3:00 a.m. .. my big dog Buster decided he would try to out snore my DH .. OMG ... I should have gotten up and got a recording of it .. made DH and big dog go to the other bedroom .. and I STILL heard them w/my sound machine going and the door closed!:eek: x(

I wish I could have caffiene and drank coffee .. that might help to jump start my motor!!

and let me say .. OUCHIE OUCHIE OUCHIE!! Someone remind me next week NOT to try to use the same weight as Cathe on bis and tris!! OMG .. my arms hurt to touch them!! I knew I would be sore .. but on a scale of 1 - 10 .. mine is a 10+ .. they are moving .. but pretty much useless for anything else!! LOL .. I have a case of the extra strength DOMS!!!:eek:

Last night did not help . . I did 4 step torture w/weights and bands .. then balls w/planks and pikes .. my abs are talking a little bit to me also!!:D

Ok .. gotta run .. it is TGIF .. and PAYDAY! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!:D :D

What is everyone's weekend plans?? Date night/movie night tonight DH is on vacation this week (ya and I had a freaking kidney stone .. go figure) .. but I am feeling better }( we are in need of some makeup time alone!!}( }(

we are supposed to get the Siberia cold tommorrow .. although NOTHING like up north .. BBBBBBRRRRRR ... our temps are dropping to the teens and supposed to have a "chance" of snow . . which if we do it won't stick!

speaking of ....you guys are all way North of me .. Geeze I bet ya'll are freezing your hinies off! Especially Angie .. think she is dead in the Siberian freeze .. I would not be able to take it. My friend has to go to MN next week (wind chills were at 40 below this morning).. she is going to FREEZE to death!!! We are not equipt for those kind of temps!! She does not know what she needs to take to wear .. I told her EVERYTHING YOU HAVE THAT IS WARM! LOL:D

Let me know how you girls are fairing!!

Today is heavy weight legs in the gym! Have a great day .. and great sweaty workouts!!

have a great one!!:7 :7

Everyone must be frozen in!! YIKES ..

just reporting heavy weighted legs done!! :) my arms hurt so bad it was hard to lower myself down to do the hamstring curls .. LOL .. that is pathetic! LOL

OH .. I meant to say I talked to my friend w/cancer yesterday .. she sounded good .. but said this last strong dose of chemo had her pretty sick and weak .. but she knew the prayers and positive thoughts from her friends are what is getting her thru! She goes Monday for another evaluation .. and depending on those results . . she should start an even stronger round of chemo the following week ... So say an extra prayer for her!! She is certainly one in a million . . and such a strong and sweet person!:)

Ok ... when ya'll thaw out maybe you will get in here and check in .. hope everyone is fine!! have a great one .. and I will BBL to check on everyone!! :7

Hey, everyone! Happy Friday!! http://www.ephatch.com/forum/images/smilies/banana11.gif

Wendy :: No, I wasn’t really peeved that I had to stay. Wasn’t in the plan, but what the hay, I’ll get paid for it. :) I do wish we lived closer & could hang out. We already crashed a RT…what other damage could we do?? http://www.therpgsite.com/forums/images/smilies/deviousgrin.gif You need to get your arse back on Facebook, BTW. No exciting plans. I was supposed to go to dinner tonight with my parents, sister, and BIL but DSis is sick, so we’re rescheduling to Sunday. I really have to spend the weekend working on NB stuff. I sent a new email to MDB (and cc’d you) as per your instruction, so hopefully that gets resolved quickly…That’s gotta feel good to know your clients need you!

Di :: That really sucks about getting moved to the bull pen. Your place is starting to remind me of the movie Office Space. Time to get out!…IA, it is cool plugging the iPod right into the machine. I really need to order the power strip instead of using batteries in the console…thanks for the kind words! Nope, no chance any attitudes will rub off on me.

Laura :: so glad you are feeling better…here: this is for PIA… http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/grouch/th_bitchslap.gif Thanks for your thoughts re: the chipper comment *lol* – I’m sure she didn’t mean it as compliment, but it doesn’t really matter. You know I do let it all roll off and choose to be happy regardless of what others are doing. That’s their problem…it’s actually not that cold here right now, but temps are expected to drop this weekend…thanks for the update on your friend. Sending strong healing vibes her way.

Angie :: I did manage 2 AM workouts this week, but I must admit, it is still hard waking up some days…I will look up the Edwards show…I do feel lucky to enjoy my job as much as I do…how are you doing out there in Siberia? Hope you haven’t experienced any outages!!

I did Amy’s Slo-Mo legs this morning. I’d thought I would go for ‘em last night, but it turned out to be another pretty long day with meetings and a longer-than-usual wait at the chiro’s last night. By the time I got home, I was having to dig deep for the motivation to lift. And then it dawned on me that it would make so much more sense to make up Wednesday’s missed workout on the weekend rather than during a weekday when I’m runnin’ the tank on E as it is. http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/twzonesmiley.gif Anyway, it was a good workout, but as I was driving to work, I was thinkin’ about the 4DS and how effective and way more time-efficient that was. I do miss it.

This one’s for me http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_hammer.gif ‘cause I gotta get my eating in check.

OK, girls, have a GREAT night!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2008/01/18/2d09def36961b7c6d2a28c2f3113c214.gif

Hi ladies,

One of DH's friends came and crashed at our place last night. He lives in Nebraska but does work out here. He's stayed with us 3 times this month. I don't really mind, but what I do mind is that we never have any notice. Oh well.

It's been very hectic here at work and at home. With DH being sick I have to do everything and its finally caught up with me. I'm beat.
I didn't workout today and am definately feeling flabby because of it.

Wendy-S&H is a great series. I don't care much for the shoulder work in that one, but love the rest of them. I will try to get signed up with you this weekend.

Laura-I hate when DH is snoring so lound that it keeps me awake. We have been in the single digit temps here to. Today was in the low 20's. BBBRRRRR!!! Sounds like I need to do 4DS bi's & tri's. Shoulders, bi's and tri's were missed yesterday morning on MM. i'm so glad to hear your friend is doing better. I'm sure the chemo is very tough on her. Sending healing vibes her way!!!

Cathy-Clean eating is getting easier for me, but I really need to work on portion control. Have you thought about giving the core plan a try? I still measure but here are my meals (1-protein shake w/fiber one cereal, flax seeds, protein powder, frozen fruit, 2-3/4C eggbeaters w/pepper & tomato, 1/2-1C oatmeal with berries, 3-protein source and veggie, snacks-apple & peanut butter or celery and lowfat babybel cheese). Dinner is usually a boca burger or chicken breast and a veggie. I need to get back on track with daily w/o's and keep my hand out of the chocolate chip bag.

Angie-Hi miss Angie-what are you up to today?

Diana

Di :: I find the 4DS premixes tougher than the workouts as-is. Go fig. I am still counting points, but right now I am basing meals on the BFL program. I will say that the protein/carb combo seems to keep me satisfied, and overall, it leaves me only slightly above points. Problem is, I haven't been adhering to it faithfully since last weekend. What a great kickoff, huh? *lol*

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img18.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183132T485D35.gif

Happy late Friday all

Well everyone should be out of work by now and enjoying their weekend.:) I know I'm gonna enjoy sleeping in tomorrow. I was so darned tired last night, my body was racked with DOMS, and my b!tch-o-meter was pegged!}( I decided I couldn't even stand to be around myself so I spared the family and went to bed at 8:15.:eek: That's 3 hours earlier than normal. Then at 12:30 the wind started howling outside and I started worrying that the power was going to go out and we would all oversleep. It wasn't the best night's sleep for sure.

Laura - You're a better woman than I for making a resolution like that. Hopefully karma will act soon!!!
Your cancer friend sure sounds brave. I feel so bad for anyone having to go thru that. Definitely sending positive vibes her way!!
The cold hasn't got to us yet. We're supposed to get hit with it this weekend. We got quite a bit of snow overnight though and the kids had another snow day. This is their second Friday off in a row. We're supposed to get another 6+ inches over the weekend along with the bitter cold.

Wendy - If Tony comes up with anything else, I'll certainly order thru your page. Although, I'm sure it will be a while before he gets anything else out. I'm actually kind of glad about that, since STS sounds like it will keep my busy for a while.:)
Did ya have the steam to get those workouts in?

Cathy - LOL! Someone found some new smilies. :) Too cute!
No, we didn't have any power outages last night or today. The wind has died down but the cold is on it's way. I can deal with the cold as long as I have power.
Hope you get lots accomplished this weekend. I'm hoping to chill a bit. I do have a few projects to work on, but thankfully nothing major.

Diana - I hear ya...I'm not crazy about unexpected company either.
How's DH feelin now?
Did the girls come home today??

Geez....it took me forever to type this. That's what I get for trying to watch TV while trying to "chat".

Have a CAB for me girls and have a great night!!

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.