:::Cabs and Abs::: Fabulous Friday!!!!:::

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Cabbers!:)

I am still feeling the DOMS from my work out the other day. Can you believe it!? I am sure y'day's TJ work out ensured another day or 2 of soreness in my midsection but I thought the rest would be gone by now. Oh well, far be it for me to complain about DOMS, right!? ;)

Today will be yoga or a stretch. I would like to do X-Stretch but don't think I'll have the patience. I'll have more patience for yoga so that's probably what I'll end up doing. Perhaps I can survive 30 mins of yoga and 30 mins of traditional stretching??? Maybe I'll try it. :)

So I was looking through the NROL4W book again and I think I am going to institute one of thier cardio suggestions for phase 2 of the X. The book says to do interval work for 15 minutes, rest for 5 minutes and then move on to whatever steady state cardio you prefer for whatever amount of time you want to do it. The book says that this promotes more fat burning. I forget the explanation behind it but that's what they say so I'll give it a shot! }(

Okay, I'm hungry...gotta go get breakfast!:9

BBIAB!

The first 45 minutes of Yoga X is done which means my work out is done for the day. :)

BBL to see if anyone decided to show up today!:7

Hey Wendy

Today was IMAX. That's a tough one to do when the calves are sore from yesterdays LIS. I finished up a lot of things at work today so I can start the new month fresh without a pile on my desk. Employee evals start Monday....I hate doing those.

I need to grab YogaX and do that one some more even though it's not my favorite. I just don't like yoga, it's not Tony. But, I think the after-effects of yoga X are definitely worth the time to do it.
Tomorrow is 4DS BC. I'll try to bang it out earlier in the day so hopefully when DH gets home from work we can go shopping and out to dinner. I told him it was time for a bigger TV for the living room. That's how you get a guy to go shopping. *lol* Although, I would like to spend some time in Kohls which he will not be too happy about, but all my shirts are too big! I need a new wardrobe badly, especially short sleeved shirts that I will need for spring.
Oh, I hope you didn't take offense to anything about NROL4W. I honestly and obviously don't know anything about the book at all! Like I said, it's on my wish list, but I have some other reading to tackle before I go there.

Gotta go....have a ton of e-mails to catch up on. Have a nice weekend.

Angie

Ang: Glad you got alot done today. That's gotta feel good. Don't be silly re: NROL4W! I'm only pickin' on you girl! It's all good!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.