Cabs and Abs Better Late then Never right?

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Ladies.

I figured it's about time we got this check in started for the day! LOL I just finished AB work out #1. Now I have to shower and get ready to head to the bowling alley in a couple of hours.

I'll pop back in later to see what's going on!

Toodles!:)

Hey Wendy - Welcome back!:) How was AC?

I finished up C&B and ARX. Ug! Coming off a rest week is killer!}( I can't believe how hungry that w/o made me.:9 And, of coarse, DH brought home hot fudge sundays.:eek: It's not been a good eating day at all.

What are the cabber girls up to tonight??

Oh Ang,

I remember the X days. I felt like I was starving ALL of the time so I am not surprised at all at how hungry you were after your work out!:9

A/C was fun fun fun! Lots of boozing and plenty of eating as well. LOL

Then today although my food was fine, DH and I started bowling a summer league on Monday nights so I had 3 beers at the alley tonight. OOPSIE!:p I calculated it in to my cals and it put my cals at about a 10% deficit which is fine and my ratios were all good. I'll take it. I plan to be good the rest of the week anyway!

Okay, off to bed with me. I'm tired from the beer and gotta get up for work in the morning.

Ciao!:7

Hi Ladies,

I'm breaking my habit of logging in first thing in the morning. I will need to start running in the mornings and won't have forum time until I get to work. I did P90X CST and ARX+ this morning.

Tonight was my first bootcamp class...WOOOHOOO! Amanda is taking it with me and she liked it too.

Wendy-glad you had a great time in AC.

Angie-I've been starving too-and I haven't been making very good food choices either. Clean(er) eating is a daily struggle for me.

See you all in the morning!

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.