CABs and Abs -- Ahhhh! Saturday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, ladies! http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sign/sign0203.gif

Diana :: I think you are right about the exercise opening up the nasal passages...Hope you're feeling closer to 100% today...thanks! The organization is not my strong suit. My goal this year is not to let emails and papers pile up on me. There is truly no room for it in my new downsized classroom, so I think that will help me file things more quickly.

Wendy :: I understand not wanting to stay out late when you've got a long run scheduled the next day. I made no plans whatsoever this weekend b/c I knew I'd need to decompress a little after the first week. (And also, I do have a good bit of work to do.) Ya know, the strange thing is, in the district where I work now, there are usually NO troublemakers in the classroom. Seriously. Sure, there are kids who like to socialize a little, but for the most part, they are focused and cooperative and want to learn. I think I've been spoiled because I can assure you it was NOT like that where I formerly taught! *lol* I'm not seriously concerned, though. They just need a little bit of work. As you said, I will whip them into shape--you bet! :D

Hi to Angie, Laura, and Nancy if any of you are around today!

BTW, anyone here on Facebook?

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Good Morning Ladies.

Diana: I got the work outs! Thanks so much! :)

Cathy: I had signed up for Facebook a while ago but never did anything with it.

I have to run 8 miles today!:eek: If I can do this then I will be signing up for the October 21st half when I got home from the park! EEK!}(

After the run I have to shower up and get out to the store. I have 2 dresses I was going to choose from for the party DH and I are going to tonight. Well, I tried them on last night and both of them kind of hang on me as they are a bit too big. This makes me happy ofcourse BUT now I have to rush to find something else!:eek:

We plan to leave here around 3pm. We have a hotel room for the night so that we can both really enjoy the party and not have to worry. DH wants to get to the hotel early to "take advanatage" of it. ;) }( I hope the party is fun!

K, I've babbled long enough...BBL!

Dag, girl ~ weren't you just wondering if these dresses would fit?? And they're too big? Nice! Happy shopping for something knock-'em- dead. I wore a pair of pants to school yesterday that were a little too loose and falling down, and it really does not look good when something hangs on your body. I really liked those pants, though :(...

*lol* about DH's plan.

You will definitely be able to do the 8 today!! No doubt!

Ooh, you *are* on Facebook? Yay!

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Cathy,

So what am I supposed to do now that I'm signed up for Facebook? I didn't really "get it" when I joined! HELP! :eek: :p

BB after my run!:)

I did a search for your name, but I don't think the profiles that turned up were you. *lol* I'll PM you.

Just came in from a 3 mile run. Not as strong as I would have liked, but I have to acknowledge that I didn't fuel myself properly this week. I skipped a few lunches and dinners (what a shock! ha!) Anyway, the title of this thread reminds me that I need to do some ab work, so later today I will try out the new Amy Bento. May do the u/b weights tomorrow - not sure - but will see how I feel later on.

Time to shower!

Good Morning Ladies,

This cold is still kickin' my butt. I am following the circuit city rotation and today is KPC. I still want to add extra leg work so will be trying to fit that in when I can.

My face looks pretty bad as it is still peeling but should look really good in few more days.

Wendy-have fun shopping and picking out a new dress. When I need something I have trouble finding it, when I don't need anything-I find all kinds of stuff to spend my money on. Enjoy your night out with DH:D Boy, I had a heck of time getting those workouts to go through but they finally did. I'm sure you'll do great with the 8}(

Cathy-There's no shame in completing a 3 mile run:) I'm sure it's hard to follow our 5 or 6 a day meal plan when your a teacher. I have every confidence that you can make it work.

BBL to see what Ms. Angie is up to. Hi to Nancy and happy fishing to Laura...

Diana

Hi girls!

The 8 miles is done and I am OFFICIALLY signed up for the October 21st Half! OH MY GOD, what have I done!? :p :7 }( ;) LOL

I gotta hit the showers so I can get crackin' on the dress hunt. I hope to be back before we leave this afternoon for some personals!

Toodles for now!:)

Diana :: Take good care of that cold and don't work too hard too soon...Now, who said anything about shame? ;) Not me. Oh, and trust me, I do not usually miss meals ~ which may be my problem! *lol*

Wendy :: GREAT job on the 8 miles & good luck finding a dress! I have to say, I am usually in the same boat as Diana - when I'm NOT looking, I find oodles of stuff. (Ugh. Did I just use the word "oodles"? *lol*)

Well I found 2 dresses. DH prefers one and I prefer the other. UGH! I hate when that happens and it ALWAYS happens! LOL I am bringing both and will decide when it's time to get dressed...kinda like the way I pick my work outs!:p

Have a great afternoon/evening ladies and I'll catch back up with y'all at some point tmrw afternoon or evening.

Cheers!:)

I finished BBC Legs & Butt weights only and Kickbox Xtreme. I did much better with KBX this time as it was my second time doing this workout.

Is Angie at the races????

I'm heading out to Jerod's football game, they are 1-1 so far.

Diana

Hello girls

No, I'm not at the races.....I wish!! Actually we partied with some friends of ours last night and had a great time catching up. It's been a long time since we have gotten together. However, I felt like dog crap this morning.x( ;( Needless to say it was a rather unproductive day. We did go to Cody's football game though. It was a home game thankfully and I promised that I would go and sell blankets. After getting out in the sunlight and watching the game I was feeling much better and went out for pizza afterward.:9
I did CoreSyn yesterday and skipped my w/o today. Tomorrow will probably be an interval w/o of some sort.
Also I was extremely happy with my weigh in on Friday....down 1.8 pounds.....and considering that last weekend was lacking in workouts and heavy in calories, I was happy! ;-) I'm gonna try to focus next week on w/o and calories so that I can be happy with the scale next week too.

Wendy - Good for you on your run!! It must feel so good to accomplish those runs and to sign up for another one.
I hope you have fun at your dinner tonight. Sounds like DH is looking forward to it too.;)

Cathy - So do you have a workout plan for next week? That is great about those pants....although it stinks that you like them. You'll have to go and buy the same pair in a smaller size. :) That's awesome.
What is facebook? Is is like myspace?
Hopefully the weekend is treating you well with the decompression. Great job on the run!

Diana - Have a great time at the football game tonight. We had perfect weather for our game here. In fact, it was a little to perfect....much too warm for me to sell many balnkets.:( But, we have plenty of games left and I'm sure the weather will be turning cooler very soon.
That darn cold is still bothering you?? Geez - the thing is relentless! You'll probably heal up just in time to get back to work.}(
Sounds like a great workout! I haven't done that BBC in a while...

I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to stay awake to finish watching the race tonight...which I'm sure you are all doing right now.:p Tomorrow I have planned to deep clean the boys' rooms.x( I'm not looking forward to it, but it desperately NEEDS to be done. I'm sure I will mess around on the laptop with my java before I dive in though.

Until tomorrow girls....

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.