Cabs & Abs ---> Sunday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/morningsmile.gif

Well, it doesn't feel QUITE like morning yet, but today was better. I woke up at 3:30. :p :7 No nightmare, just a by-product of falling asleep at 7 last night. Never did take that nap.

No Super Bowl plans here (not a big football fan), but I will probably tune in for the commercials. What about the rest of you?

Today's agenda includes the usual Sunday routine to get ready for the week plus work and a workout, most likely an outdoor run (weather permitting) and some pullups.

I've revamped my rotation for February to return to the 4DS. I'm also building in TWO days off. Weeks 1-3 basically look like this:

M [font face="Symbol"]\[/font] OFF

T [font face="Symbol"]\[/font] 4DS CST + EXT or 4DS BC or KB (may do an AM/PM split)

W [font face="Symbol"]\[/font] Bosu Ski DVD + abs (optional: may add on EXT or 4DS KB or BC if time permits)

R [font face="Symbol"]\[/font] 4DS B&B + EXT or 4DS KB or BC

F [font face="Symbol"]\[/font] yoga/stretch + abs

S [font face="Symbol"]\[/font] legs + run or IX+

S [font face="Symbol"]\[/font] run + pullups + abs

Week 4 will have a slight modification b/c that's when I'll be up in VT skiing.

Caught up with personals last night, so that's it for now. BBL to see what you're all up to.

:) I edited the thread title to say Super Bowl-su Sunday to make it stand out from the others a little, and then remembered this isn't my Bosu-obsessed group!! Oopsies.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Good Morning Cabbers.

I have no football plans either. I hate football. UGH! I will, however, be willing to go along with DH to his cousin's house IF there will be a group of women who are hainging out there NOT watching the game and if DH agrees to keep Joey with HIM!:p

Cathy: Your rotation looks good but if you are going to have pull ups in there you really should put push ups in there too!}( Yes, TFH is rearing her ugly head! LOL

Last night DH, DS and I took a ride to the mall. When we got there we were going to eat at Ruby Tuesday's but there was a wait and I didn't have the patience so we went to the food court instead. I scarfed down 2 slices of pizza like they were nothin'! LOL After we ate we walked around and checked things out but bought nothing. Right before we left we got Joey some icecream.

Here's the best part...I refused to get icecream for myself because I was going to be good, especially after having pizza for dinner. Well, wouldn't ya know we got home and I proceeded to eat almost an entire PINT of icecream all by myself!?!? ACK!x( I'm not agonizing over it too badly cause stuff like that rarely happens but it still annoys me that I let it happen at all. That's not some little insignificant cheat. That's just being a PIG! LOL

The other good part about our evening is that I was supposed to get my ears re-pierced. Well, I didn't do it. This is the SECOND opportunity I've had to get 'em done and chickened out again! What is wrong with me!?!? I have 3 tattoos for goodness sake! I can handle getting my ears pierced! LOL I'm such a dork!:p

Alright, time to refill the coffee cup! BBIAB!

Cathy,

Jeez, I haven't 4DS in a while so I forgot there are push ups in there! LOL Yeah, I guess that's enough as long as she alot of 'em in there!;) :p }(

I know logically I will be fine but I am psyching myself out for some reason. UGH. Silly, silly girl I am. Perhaps I will go out today and JUST DO IT! I wanted to get some shopping done anyway!:)

Odd. I posted but somehow it disappeared. Hunh.

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/deadplace.gif

Wendy :: Didja go get 'em done?

Today I ran 3 miles, did the instructional segment of Iron Core Kettlebells (which I impulsively purchased this morning at Target), and finished with 4 assisted chinups and 3 assisted pullups. Now it's time to get to work.

Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday!

Nope, no holes yet, Cathy, but it's because I haven't left the house...not because I chickened out again! LOL :p

Nice work out but I am NOT listening to the kettlebell talk. I am blocking it out! As Lorie said in the O/F KB thread LA LA LA, I can't hear you!!!!:7

Hi cabbers

I can't believe the weekend is almost over.:( I was out all day yesterday at the hill. My eating was horrible since I didn't have much to choose from and I was hungry as heck standing out in the cold all day. I didn't have time for a workout either since we had friends over after the party and had an at home party with CABs.:9
I got up this morning and did X total body +. I have a lot of moves to work up to on that one. I need to get down and print out those workout sheets as well.
I'm not a superbowl fan either. Football is not my thing, and since I ate so horribly yesterday, I cannot justify eating crap again today. So, no football party for me. Plus, we have a safety meeting in the morning, so I will be at work at 6am. Ug! Not looking forward to that.:(

Cathy - Thanks for the suggestion for MIL. Unfortunatley we don't have a lot going on around here and MIL and I are like night and day. Anything fitness related would be out since she is a smoker and doesn't exercise at all. I tried to brainstorm with her the other day about stuff she could consider but she didn't want go there. I know this time of year is hard for everyone but April 1st is the 1 year anniversary of her husbands death. These next couple of months are going to be hard for her for sure.
The sled party was fun. No CABs there since I had to drive the truck home and DH had to drive the snowmobile home. After we got home though, we both cracked some CABs. ;-)
I like your new pic too! I agree that you are very photogenic.
Tony's got some 10 minute workouts coming out? I wonder if they will be like the great body series.

Wendy - Don't be too darn hard on yourself with the ice cream. Life happens and like you said, it's not a common occurance. At the hill I had hot dogs, hamburgs, chips, and chocolate cookies to choose from.:7 :eek: What's a girl to do?? I had some of everything, but tried to keep portions in check. It's life right??

Diana - Amamda is so lucky to bounce back so fast from the prego weight. I had a really hard time with that.
So glad you are looking forward to the change at work. Hopefully things move in a postive direction there.

Check ya later girls

Angie

Ang: So how do you like TB+? I know you've done it before but I don't remember what your thoughts were? I loved it! I didn't have impressive numbers on alot of those moves either. It's a tough work out but I thought it was alot of fun! It's nice cause it's shorter then the orginal X weight work outs but really packs a punch!
Thanks re the eating. I really didn't get down on myself hard at all over the icecream even though I passed up STONE COLD CREAMERY at the mall trying to be good and then came home and ate a far inferior brand! I should have just gotten STONE COLD!x(

Hey Ange...Good to hear from you. Glad you had a good time sledding...I've always thought snow tubing sounds like fun...would like to try it sometime...Hmm, how about bingo? Think MIL would go for that? Or, does she have a computer? She needs a forum like this one! I can't believe what incredibly kind, funny, cool people I've met *online.* Maybe she would be willing to try an online support group?...Thanks for the compliment. :) I need to make a haircut appointment. Am thinking about doing longer bangs for a change, but I'll probably regret it.

I better pay attention to the game. I didn't care, either, but now I have money riding on it.

Hi ladies,

I've been a busy bee today. I've done 7 loads of laundry, paid the bills, balanced the checkbook (last time was 12/22-OH MY) and got all the receipts filed. I just got back from Costco too.

Yesterday was pretty busy too. I never did get my cardio w/o in. MIL, BIL and SIL came over to see the babies before Jerod's game. Jerod's team lost bad, 27-7. I haven't been happy with his coach. She used to play college ball but doesn't run drills with the kids, teach them plays, or work on basic shooting and dribbling. She can't stay on task at practice.

I was hoping to do PUB and BM2 mix and max premix. It's after 5pm already so I'm not sure I have time for both. Cardio needs to get done today so weights may have to wait.

Cathy-I like the 4DS series too. I think your rotations looks great. A new kettlebell workout-has Wendy been enabling you to buy new workouts:)

Wendy-2 slices of pizza and a pint of ice cream-that doesn't sound like our Wendy at all. Oh well, it happens sometimes. I love having my ears pierced. I say go for it. Next time I schedule my workout I will log into WOWY before I head downstairs. Hopefully I will catch on soon.

Angie-It sounds like you had fun yesterday despite not having healthy food choices. A 6am meeting doesn't sound like much fun at all. Did DH schedule that. }( I'm sorry MIL isn't interested in going to grief counseling. My MIL said it was the best thing she could've done after FIL passed away.

Laura-Hope you had a great weekend.

Diana

Hi Diana.

Wow you really have been busy!

I used to be incredibly meticulous about making sure I wrote every transaction in my check book and since the days of online banking I would check my account once a week and balance my check book all of the time! At some point I got fed up and not only stopped balancing but I stopped keeping a register all together! *gasp* The only exception was any paper checks I would write-those I would record in the regster! Beyond that I would check my balance online and go from there. I did this for about a year and somehow managed to never bounce a check! Anyway, I've finally gotten back to doing things the *RIGHT* way and although it's more work it really is worth the effort.

Sorry Jerod's team lost. BUMMER. I guess ya can't win 'em all though, huh? So what's up with the coach!? Has she always been like this or is this something new?

So did you get your full work out in?

Yeah, icecream and pizza is NOT my normal fare. I wish I could do that "normally" and not pay for it but that's just not the case. My DH can do that! He does it all of the time! ACK! LOL

Hi again girls

I'm bouncing back and forth between 2 computers. I'm trying to clear everything off the Dell so that mom can have it when she gets home from Florida in April. I cleared all the cookies and now I need to remember all my user names and passwords for everything.:eek: I can't remember the last time I needed those for the cathe site. LOL! So, I went back to my laptop but I'm having trouble installing my new antivirus software. I think it's working now, but something is still not quite right. I guess I'll have to call the computer place on Tuesday.

Diana - Boo on the game and coach.:-( It's not fun when you get clobbered and it's really frustrating when the coach isn't serious about the game. Thankfully Cody's had really good coaches, but the girls team is another story. Sounds like the girls got Jarods coach.
Yes, the 6am meeting was all on DH!:7 They normally meet up there at 5 every morning so he keeps kidding me that he gets to sleep in.:eek: What a turd!:p
I think I'm gonna have to make some calls and find out if I can find a good support group and talk MIL into going back to those meetings. She really needs the support. She keeps using the excuse that the roads are bad, but it IS just an excuse.
Great job in getting those pesky chores done! Dontya feel so good about that??
So did you do the BM2 premix?? Was it scrambled eggs? LOVE that one!

Wendy - FBX+ - I think I gotta get some more practice so I can be prepared with equipment and positions. Going from those push ups to pull ups and back and forth was a challenge the way I had things set up. I will change that for next time. It is a butt kicker for sure.
I never had stone cold. I'm not really an ice cream fan, but I can't turn down a good (or bad) cheesecake.:9

Cathy - Ohhhhh BINGO! Great idea!!!! I'm gonna have to look into that.
She doesn't have a computer. I don't think her comfort level with that would be there but I might talk to her about it. I'm not even sure she can type. It's weird b/c she has all kinds of time and nothing to do and I have just the opposite problem. I can't remember the last time I was bored! It would be nice if she could get a healthy relationship going on with the computer, but she has a hard time just trying to figure out the TV, and I'm NOT kidding.:D
The sledding was fun for the kids. It really takes the wind out of your sails that's for sure. Ya can't beat that fresh air though and the temps were in the high 20's to low 30's so it was comfortable. We all slept like a rock last night.
Who do you have money on?

I'd better get my tuckas to bed......chat with you all tomorrow.
Nighty night

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.