CABs & Abs ---> happy freakin' Friday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, ladies!

Missed our thread yesterday. Crazy week, and I guess it's fair to say I'm losing my handle on things right now. Let me sum it up with this:

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/hamwheelsmilf.gif

*lol*

Di :: Sorry about the sleep disruptions! Hope last night was better. I have gone slightly over points the last two days, too, which I'm not happy about. I know there are flex points built in, but I'm just annoyed with myself that I caved into some extra stress munching! Might go better the next few days b/c I have to an elimination diet on account of some food allergies that have been detected. The conferences on Tuesday generally went well, except for one involving a student who's in foster care. Her guardian somehow skewed what was largely a positive conference, and I don't know what happ'd when she went home, but the child ran away. We now have a big mess on our hands. It's been a long week!

Wendy :: IA about X+. I like them a lot. It's all about time-saving for me. And I just really appreciate Tony's style. And OK, his hawt bod, too. }(

Laur :: got good plans for the weekend?

Angie :: I have LL on tap for tomorrow. We'll cry in pain together. :7

OK, I gotta get ready here. Have a fab Friday, my friends! Hope to BBL.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Good Morning Cabbers!:)

I have to be in work at 8am this morning. BOOH! It's been ages since I've worked this shift. This leaves me very little time for my Cathe forums this morning. :-( The positive in this is that I'll get hour earlier too. I guess ya gotta take the good with the bad...:7

Cathy: Gotta good giggle at your hamster in a wheel smiley. :7 Oh Tony's hawtness can not be denied! I don't have time right now to go find a panting or drooling smiley but that is what is certainly appropriate when it comes to that man!}( Is that why I like the X so much? LOL ;) Sorry about the foster child run away incident. :-(

Ang: I think I did the original IMAX ONE time in all of the time I owned that dvd! I did IMAX 3 maybe a small handful of times (don't own that anymore either!). IMAX 2 was the only one I did with any regularity and yes, I still have it!;) I don't sleep like a rock when I am getting or have DOMS from a work out cause I wake up every time I change position from the pain! LOL My friend did the l/b work out I created for her y'day afternoon and emailed me that she had DOMS comin' on already at 6pm! YES! I rock! :7 ;) }( LOLOL

That about catches me up with 10 minutes to spare.

Core Syn is on tap for today. It's wierd, I always dread doing it but once I start it, I really enjoy it! LOL It always manages to give me DOMS in my butt/thighs which is great. }(

BFN!

Good Morning Girls,

I went to be a little early and slept like a rock last night. I'm just finishing up a cup of coffee before I head down and do Muscle Max. I ordered new bands (my green one broke) and get to try them out today. I got green, purple and silver.

I went out to lunch yesterday so to make up for my missed w/o, I went to the rec ctr with Jerod and did an itread w/o a friend sent me. I really like Grace. It was a 60 min w/o and I did it on the elliptical.

Cathy-I'm so sorry to hear about the foster child. I'm struggling get back on track with my points. I think the core plan is easier for me. After my rec ctr w/o, I came home to pizza that the family had ordered for dinner and had 2 pieces-yikes.

Wendy-I never cared much for Imax 1 either. It was the warmup that I couldn't get past. I did like the rest of the w/o, but Imax 3 is my favorite.

Angie-Wow, your taxes are already done and ready for review. That's awesome. Good luck with LL, that's another favorite.

I gotta get downstairs and get busy.

Diana

Morning Ladies ..

My scrambled mix of torture totally rocked last night - I have DOMS in my shoulders - back - abs - and hamstrings!:)

Today I hope to make it to the gym for heavy legs at lunch .. then a quick short run after work!

Cathy - man that is terrible about the runnaway child .. I can't think on how many children live such horrible childhoods .. it makes me physically sick ... kudos for all of you that step in and let the child knows someone cares!

Wendy - YOU DO ROCK!!! Isn't it a great feeling when you get the call or email saying that someone you were training just wanted to say "thanks" for the DOMS! GOTTA LOVE IT!:D }(

Di - think Muscle Max is one of my alltime favorites!! But gotta part ways on IMAX 3 .. I am w/Wendy on that one .. I gave it to SIL who loves it .. but I hurt my knee doing it .. IMO it is cued to fast for the moves she is doing .. but that is just me!!:) Speaking of muscle max .. that may be a good one to pop in this weekend!

Angie - hope you get some sunshine today .. it is a beautiful day today here .. high of 68 and PLENTY of sunshine .. you know you don't realize how much you miss the sun until it doesn't shine for a while .. it is LOVELY out today here! sending some AL sunshine your way!;)

OK .. on the counter again ..;( .. but not expecting a madhouse like last weeks .. just your normal FRI traffic!

Weekend plans?? a quick date night w/DH .. he will get home around 7:30 and I hope to have the grill going and a movie starting then on to the fun stuff }( }( .. Saturday will be Clean Max and probably Muscle Max .. then Sunday going to catch the movie Fools Gold w/VBF and BF and SIL .. a girls afternoon outting .. should be fun!

Better run .. good day to all .. and I hope everyone has a great one w/great sweaty workouts!}(

Diana: How was MM this morning?

Laura: So you gonna wear your HRM to bed tonight? ;) }( :7

Core Syn is done. I love that work out. I curse all the way through but it really is fantastic! LOL

Gotta go get the little one up and then get supper ready. I'll pop back in later to see if anyone is around!:)

Hi girls

I should've just started the post for tomorrow. LOL! Actually I shouldn't even be posting.....have had several CAB's.:7 So, as not to have a ton of mis-spellings, I will just let you all know I am here and alive and save personals for tomorrow. I will definitely be sleeping in though!!! I'm sure I will need a few cups o' java before posting. But, I will catch up with you all tomorrow (morning I hope).
BTW, before I got into the liquor cabinet I did tackle LL (ouch!) and tomorrow will be #6CC with Sean and great body abs....if I don't sleep half the day away.

Nighty night

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.