Cabs & abs --> Fa-la-la-la-Friday!!!!

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, Cabbers! Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :7 :7 :7

Angie :: What a sad situation your acquaintance is in. Very kind of you and DH to step in and help…I meant to mention it – now I can’t remember if I did – but your pics look great!! You can clearly see the transformation you’ve been making over the course of the year. WTG!!!!…Yeah, we are all pumped about Colorado! It'll be a great time…I really like Keith, the coach on the iClimbs. Let me know what you think after you try it.

Di :: woohoo!!! Vacation has officially commenced!! OMG, I am always in awe of the weight you are using. Stellar workout!…Did you see my question yesterday? I was wondering if that was a shot of you on the sidelines at Jerod’s game…Congrats to him on receiving an award today! He sounds like such a well-rounded kid…We fly out on the 26th.

Wendy :: ooh, new workouts comin’ to ya!…your endurance breaks within the X sound like they’ll satisfy your craving for other instructors. Good plan!

I worked late last night to finish the notebooks, score the poetry recitations (which we did in class yesterday), and update my gradebook on the computer…it was nearly 6:30 when I got home…I could’ve pushed a workout but chose not to. No sense in running myself down. I've been working like a beast these days. So I popped some coconut shrimp in the oven, curled up with a tabloid, and called it a night. Fell asleep way early!

Today, we have a half day today followed by a staff party at a local restaurant…Originally, I thought I’d hang for a bit, but the new plan is not to stay too long. I want to come home and work out.

Have a GREAT day, girls! BBL.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/stockingsmiley1.gif

Good Morning Cabbers.

Angie: So is it going to be Slo Mo today? I had a few opportunities to try it during the X already but I completely forgot about it! DOH!:eek: ...One day! LOL

Diana: Yay for vacation! You must feel AWESOME! I'm sure your work outs during this time will match your mood. :) So are those cards in the mail yet? :p Yeah, don't stress if they don't make it on time. People will just have to understand and if they don't? Well, to !@#$? with them then!}( :7

Cathy: So what's on tap for your work out today? How was the staff party after work? Kids excited for Christmas break?

So I still have a little bit of shopping to do and I am waiting for a couple of gifts to be delivered yet. :eek: I'm more stressed about the shopping then the deliveries. The gifts that are on their way to me are for DH and my mom. Neither will be offended if a gift is late. If I wrap up something that shows them what they will be getting they will be happy. :)

I have ITread 21 intervals on tap for today. I won't be heading to the gym until after DH gets home from work though so I may knock out yoga at nap time. The only other thing I need to do to complete week 3 of the X is Core Syn either tmrw or Sunday.

As of Monday I am in Recovery week #1 of the X already! Some yoga, some core and lots of cardio. Good time for a break from the weights and GREAT time to be upping the cardio too! It's funny cause I didn't even PLAN it like this and it has worked out PERFECTLY! :)

So now that I have my new plan of doing a couple weeks of endurance lifting after my recovery week is over, I have to decide what I will do! Aaaahhhh! :eek: You know how hard it is for me to make decisions! Help me!!!!:7

Off to get more coffee...BBIAB!:)

Morning Cabbers http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Holidays_and_Party/let-s-party-084.gif

Ahhhhhhhh....Friday.:) I'm up early this morning....with lots of coffee on board because I had to get up to make that sausage for Cam. DH was a smart man and made sure the coffee pot was full.;) Then Cody tells me (10 mintues before they had to be out the door) that he would like to get one of his teachers a gift.:eek: :7 So my brain starting spinning.....well....remember those blankets we were selling to make money for the football team? I still have about 4 of those left and I got one for Cam's teacher and the bus driver too (although those were already wrapped and ready to go). I thought, what the heck....so Cody's teacher will be getting one too. I think something like that with a school logo on it is a pretty good gift.:) Buying all those blankets on clearance was definitly a good move!
Awwwww crap....I got on the scale after a few cups of coffee and there is no change from last week.:-( Although, I had a couple of bowls of soup for dinner last night, which probably was a dumb move the day before weigh in as I am sure it was packed with sodium.
I'm getting hit with the Christmas spirit! The kids were downright giddy this morning.....I had to laugh. I loved the last day of school before winter break....just one big party. We're gonna take the kids over to MIL's to spend the night there tonight so she isn't alone this time of year. She's been having a tough time the last few days which we kind of expected. I might pop in today and see if she wants to make a bit more candy.....there's some folks I forgot to make some for. I got some gifts wrapped last night but still have quite a bit to do. Maybe tonight after we get the kids outta here I can finish up with most of it.

Diana - LMAO about kicking DH out of parts of the house. I kick DH out of the kitchen all the time.:) I hate others in the kitchen when I'm trying to make some magic....er...well....dinner anyways. LOL!
I'll bet your feelin' some DOMS today. Do you have plans for the rec ctr today?

Cathy - Thanks for the compliment. I'm still not happy with...well....me. But, I have made quite a bit of progress in the past year. My aunt commented last week that every time she sees me I get skinnier.:) I usually only see her once or twice a year. I'm just stalled right now....hoping the EXT will change that.
Ya....I gotta find those iClimbs emails I got way back when....I don't even remember when I got them. Although I guess I can go to the website and get them right?
Have fun on your last day and also at your party. Who knows? It might be worth staying a little later than you anticipate....just never know.

Wendy - I'm thinking slo-mo sounds like a plan. I might have to give it a shot today.
Crackin up about your w/o quandry......you'll do the w/o to match your mood. It seems to work just fine for you so I say....go with it.
When do you start back up with your clients? Do you get any extra time off during the holidays?

Oh, I just read in our local paper that the new weight building at the school is going to be selling memberships to raise money for upkeep and maintenance. Hmmmmm....I'll have to ponder that one over. It's $5 per day, $30 per month, or $300 per year. More options is always a good thing. Are those prices reasonable?? I'm thinking they don't sound too bad.

Well.....I'd better get my butt to work. I'll catch you babes later.

Angie

Good Morning Ladies,

Well I slept in until 6 this morning. I was down for the count by 9pm last night. We seem to be having a coffee/pot dilemma. Our coffee broke in the dishwasher last week so DH bought a whole new coffee maker and pot on Tuesday. It's Friday-I opened the dishwasher to get the pot out to start the coffee, the pot is broken. DH said it is my fault because I didn't set the coffee last night. I enjoyed a nice cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows instead.

Cathy-Yeah, that was me on the sidelines. Have fun at the party today! You'll be working off those calories skiing next week anyway!

Wendy-I've been looking at slo-mo and have 4 items in my wish list. I'm going to wait a few days and I'll probably order them. How do you like slo-mo so far? The others I want are All Pump Xtreme, Step Cardio 2, and Tracey Staehle step sweatfest.

Angie-Kids are great, huh. One year Jerod wanted to give his teacher a christmas gift. When I asked what he wanted to give her, he picked out a pair of my earrings. Membership at my local rec ctr is $400/yr. They have a pool, indoor running track, tons of cardio equip and a large weight room with machines and free weights. Just be aware that since it is at a school, it may be full of students.

I'm charging my camera battery to take pics of Jerods awards ceremony today.

I'll report back later what w/o I did.

Diana

Hi again

Well....afer work I went to MILs and we made a bunch more candy.}( So, it has not exactly been a clean eating day for me. Now I have more gifts to give away and let someone else ruin their eating habits.:)
When I got home I wanted to do a good muscle workout so I figured it was time to try slo mo. I did the full body premix which was about 65 minutes long. I gotta say.....I'm less than impressed. I didn't like the music and the exercises were either too hard or too easy and some of them seemed a bit dangerous to me. Cathe has surely spoiled me. Maybe if I do just a leg or just an arm workout it will be better....but I did not like this premix. I'm not giving up on the whole workout yet but I sure do hope it gets better. There were a few exercises that I really liked, but overall, I did not sweat much and I did not get a very good burn.

Diana - Time for another new coffee pot! I would not be able to function very well without at least 2 cups o coffee in the morning. Well.....I have done it....but it's NOT pretty.
Thanks for the heads up on the activity center. It's definitely something to consider about the students being in there.

Wendy - Where'd ya go? Did you get that nap in today?

Cathy - So did you leave the party early? Don't worry about crashing.....it's Friday....your allowed. Tomorrow you'll wake up refreshed and ready to tackle anything right? You're such a morning person!

Tomorrow we have a Christmas party at my moms so I'll have to get my workout in before noon. That should definitely be doable. I should get my butt downstairs right now and wrap the boy's gifts since they are with grandma tonight. So....off I go....to wrap.

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.