Cab and Abs SunDAZED and confused!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Folks!

I named our thread appropriately as that is exactly what I was this morning just before I got out of bed! LOL Ever wake up not knowing what day it was? Well that was me and it took quite some time for me to figure it out! SCAREY! :p

Cathy: Thanks for the kudos on my PR. I am going to look back through my work out log when I have a few mins to make SURE that I am correct but I am reasonably certain for now. :) How was dinner with your mom and dad? Where did you go to eat? Did they tip back a CAB with you before dinner? }( :9

So today will be a pretty busy day for me. I am going to do a circuit work out day. I usually do circuits on monday but with the race I am changing my schedule this week. Actually, I am changing my schedule a bit for the entire month but that's a story for another time. LOL So anyway, along with my work out I am going to do some extra cleaning and straightening out around here. My mom and her DBF are coming by this afternoon. I like the hous to look good when we have company. Who doesn't, right? :) It's not bad by any means right now but I go the EXTRA mile for visitors. ;) When they get here we are all heading to the boardwalk for the afternoon. Should be fun!:+

Okay, I'll be back a bit later. Hope someone pops in today!

Hey girls (or maybe just Wendy) - I'm not sure if anyone else is around this weekend??

I have definitely lost track of what day it is. I've even had nightmares in which I lost track of what day it was. *lol* I once dreamt that I woke up on a Saturday, mistakenly thinking it was a school day and I'd overslept. But in the dream, I didn't realize it was Saturday until I'd arrived at school in a frenzy. Yeah, and they're just detecting abnormalities in my brain NOW??? *lol*

Dinner was nice but was pricey. I had to fork over - are you ready? - $120 for the three of us, including tip and that was WITHOUT CABs. (It was a BYOB place; I didn't indulge but my dad did.) I'd only been there once before, during the week when they apparently run a special. Had I known the regular menu was THAT steep, I would've suggested elsewhere. The whole thing was a sort of comedy of errors...I look over and there is my dad, eating a fried tomato appetizer *with his hands* and there is my mom wearing her cloth napkin like a bib. At one point, both of them licked their fingers. Mental note self: Famous Dave's BBQ'll be just fine next time. *lol* God love 'em. They don't get out much.

Enjoy your w/out and have fun on the boardwalk!!

My rotation calls for a run + CTX u/b and abs today, but I am just not feelin' it. Perhaps I'll get a second wind later, but I feel like my body's tellin' me it needs a break.

Hi to anyone else dropping in!! Have a GREAT day!

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Cathy,

LOL about the dream AND the 'rents dinner story. That was one expensive dinner to be wearing a bib and licking your fingers, ey? ;) :7 I try my best to act "appropriately" in the fancier places but sometimes, well...you know how it is!:p

Rest if you feel you need it but perhaps you'll find the spunk to do your work out later. Sometimes we just need a bit more time to get revved up!

I don't get a rest day until Tuesday. That will be 10 straight days of work outs w/no rest. I usually only work out for 6 in a row. I'm gonna need this rest day for certain! LOL

Well, Cardio and Weights was done by 9am which is quite the feat for me. ESPECIALLY on the weekend! After that I got to cleaning. I'm in a bleach frenzy right now. LOL I'm cleaning anything I can with fantastik with bleach. It's AWESOME stuff! I did my kitchen and have to finish up the bathroom when I'm done posting. After that I need to vacuum and de-clutter and I think I'll be good to go.:)

Okay, I've babbled on enough for EVERYONE so I guess it's okay if we don't get any further company, Cathy!;)

I'll be back though!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.