C_T_Wednesday

Good Morning Girls !

Hi Angie !

Getting ready for morning walk with DH ! I slept very soundly last night and feel *MUCH* better this morning !

bb

Sorry I never came back yesterday. Ellie (while feeling fine) occupied my time most of the afternoon. Annabel came around and apologized and went back to school without a problem, thankfully!

Today is Wednesday, so they're home. We ran to the store to get them some goggles. They've been swimming all the time and are loving it. Their friends are coming this afternoon to swim with them.

This morning I did an old "get ripped" taebo. I haven't done taebo in FOREVER but aside from 8 minute abs, it was my first home workout program. I lost a lot of weight early on with it. After we got married, I gained about 15 pounds and it was crazy so that's what I used. Then I found the firm too - good stuff... who knew there was Cathe?!?!? Anyway, it was decent. Sometimes I just need a break from step.

So, I ordered Turbo Fire. I got it from my coach. She's doing really well with bb. When they first started their "network marketing" thing, I was doing p90x and chatting with a group of people in a check-in on the bb boards. They were all super nice and I met my coach that way. She lives in Phoenix and I lived in Tucson at the time. She called me right away and asked me if I wanted to get in on the ground floor and be a coach. Like as soon as she got back from the meeting. She was so super pumped. I declined, I've never liked the idea of turning my friends into business partners but it's been amazing to watch her success. She just made 7 star elite - whatever that means. :) Anywho, she's awesome and always gives them to me wholesale! :cool::cool: Speaking of Chalene, who has CLX? Is it just Robin? I'm thinking of getting it. Would you be interested in selling yours or letting me borrow it for a few months? I'd love to do the hybrid of the two programs. Just need something new for a change.

Katie, I've really had OBX on the mind. I would love to take my family there someday when we live back in the States. I'll have to pick your brain about it. Hope you had a great walk. And post a pic of your cute belly self! :)

Robin, that's definitely good advice from your pastor. Interesting correlation. I agree with the others, it's so hard to keep up and feed the kids well. I always wonder what will happen when they end up in a dorm with college food!

Julie, I'm loving your EAT CLEAN declarations. They are motivating for me. Keep up the good work!

Nina, I don't know if anyone answered your p90x question. The deluxe is just a few extra DVDs to add into the rotation. It has full body weight wos and a few cardios. You'll need the original though to have the rotation. I thought it was a good program - just got tired of Tony and it lacks a fun factor that I need every now and then. Good luck with HOP!

Klaudia, hope the recital went well last night. Was thinking of you. I know that when we get back to the States, sports will be in full swing. Not sure what my girls will pick.

Becky, way to get your wo in even with very little sleep. You're my hero! Hope you slept better last night. Didn't see you on fb this am so i'm crossing my fingers.

Anne, glad things are better with TCB. When is your next visit? Sorry about your parents. (((HUGS))) So sad about their anniversary. I've heard great things about Zumba - I'd love to try it some time.

Colleen, glad you got to stay home yesterday and YAY for imax2. Are you doing a rotation?

Wendy, what awesome results from the BL competition. I love watching people take control of their lives and bodies! How did the pt session go?

Kate, sounds like you had a busy day. we missed you. Hope to see you around a bit more today! You bring such joy and fun to this group!

Clintonya, we were on the Tony wave length yesterday! Good workouts. Traci Morrow always motivates me. She's so darn cute! She and Mark Briggs were both part of the X check in that I did back in the day. Now they're bb superstars! :)

Well, I should feed my kids. Hope you all have a great day. I'll do my best to check in later!!

XOXOXO ((((CHOOSE JOY!!!))))

Angie, THANK YOU for the kind words! You made my day!:D:D
Can't wait to hear what you think of TF! How long will it take to get to you? I'm anxious to see Amy's new stuff...Oops, I'm not supposed to order anything! :p Presales don't count do they??!?
Nice job on your WOs!
Our girls are LOVING their pool too. It is really nice - deep enough that they are having a total blast but not so deep that I ever even worry abt them in it when I can't watch them.

Becky, Glad you're doing better! A good sleep makes all the difference in the world.

-
Another busy day. :eek::eek: Picking up Laura in a cpl hours and we're going up to see our grandma in the hospital. Hoping to hit Target & prob out to lunch too. I WILL EAT CLEAN. House cleaning and dinner prepping this afternoon. Bible study tonight. I iwsh I could make myself wake up early to get a WO in. :( I just do NOT have it in me - I get so nauseous jumping around and I just can't force myself to eat something that early to ward it off. Stretching would be nice but I am so stiff & tight in the morning - I get a much better stretch later in the day. Ah well....

Better get my groove on & start this day.

See you later alligator!
In a while crocodile!
See ya soon baboon!
:D:D:D:D

good morning everyone. i had the worst nightmare last night. my parents divorce was finalized yday, and i did not talk to either if them - i would either have gotten my head bit off or come up with some half hearted platitudes. i was just sad and did not want to talk with them. anyways, i dragged myself up and had a great run and feel better now.

anige, thanks for the info. i have the basic p90x. i may try the weights this week for a change.

hi becky, so glad you slept!

hey kate - have a good time with laura, though i know it is hard.

off to the pool this am as we will probably get rained out this afternoon. never got any errands done yday, but we had a nice playtime with our old neighbors. i will eat clean and tidy!

Nina, So sorry abt your parents. (((hugs))) I think it might be better my way in terms of remembering....I was 3 and don't remember anything but the wost fights....which was sucky, but I'm glad I don't remember the daily drama.
Glad all else is going well for you - you deserve it!

-
I just LOVE to shower in the morning!

off to make bfast - veggie omelet & some fruit:)

from yday - clintonya, what is core synergistics? i hear ya on the heat. i cannot wait for fall:eek:

julie, i never did yoga until this winter, and now i do it 4-7 days a week. i love mark blanchard's power yoga - it is super intense. i am going to try tony's yoga from p90x. i'd love to get some new dvds too.

kate, did you mean amy bento's presale? i have been intrigued by her drop sets. not sure when they are coming out. i like her weight stuff, but some is just wayyy too long. hmmm

clean break done - tons of veggies, egg whites, avacado and salsa!

Morning, all!

Nina, sorry for your nightmare, but I'm glad you're feeling better now. I have no words of wisdom about your parents situation, but I think you were wise not to talk to them yesterday. Some days you just don't have it for that stuff and that's okay. {{{HUGS}}}

Kate, I hope your grandma is doing okay. I love "See ya soon baboon!" That's a new one on me.

Angie, I hope your day is going well.

Becky, yay for sleep! I didn't wake up during the night, but was awake far too early for my taste today. Oh, well.

Klaudia, how was the recital last night? I still don't know about my weekend plans, I'm trying to re-schedule an appointment for my dad and it's proving difficult.

Katie, how's the beach?

Clintonya, yes, my parents were older when they had me and I'm the first of my peer group to be going through this. This is so petty, but I'm jealous of my friends whose parents are still healthy. How is your mom?

Wendy, what's on tap for today? How much longer will you be in CA?

Robin, how was work? And you always inspire me, what work out are you doing?

Julie, did your older one help you out yesterday?

Colleen, do you get to work from home any more this week?

Rowing was good last night, but I ended up going out in a single. That was fine, but I prefer the bigger boats. I didn't realize I'm supposed to let someone know if I'll be there, but I now have an arrangement with my friend who got me back into rowing that she'll email on my behalf unless I tell her I won't be there. So that's good. No work out today, but I'm getting my hair cut and colored, which I will enjoy. Have a good one, everyone!

anne

Nina, Yes Amy B. I think I'llpreorder ASC4. I stick with Cathe for weights.

Anne, that's totally not petty! I am sometimes jealous of my friends whose parents are extra-helpful with their kids.:(
Glad rowing went well, sorry abt the boat tho!
Enjoy your time at the salon tonight!!! While its nce to get away I don't like sitting in the chair for 2 hours!:eek:

Angie, I was inspired by you to get out an oldie........actually one that I never really got into and this morning, I ROCKED IT !!!!:cool::p Ab Jam Cardio Party ! What a blast ! Why didn't I care for it before ???
It wasn't Cathe-intense, but it was great for me today and tons of fun. Great music !!

Anne, don't feel bad, you are HUMAN !!!! It's hard not to feel that way sometimes. I wish NO ONE had to go through what you are going through now, but unfortunately most of us will. :(

Nina, sorry for your nightmare. I had a HORRIBLE one a few nights ago that my DH died. OMG I cannot tell you how upset I felt all day long !!!!!!!!!!!! I hate ones that are so real and stay with you like that.

Kate, where did you get your pool ? If there was EVER a perfect summer for a pool in Ohio, it's been this one and I am still HOPING !!!!!!!!! I sure would have used it a lot already!
Oh, and I wanted to tell you that I called and made an appointment at the eye doctor, after you did . (I hate it too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) and I go this afternoon !! eek !

Smoothie time !!:D

Good morning All!

My routine is so off with the kids being home from school (staying up too late, early swim practice, etc.) but I'm trying not to let it get to me and hopefully I can get back into a rhythm soon.

Luckily DH is home for a personal day today so it'll be a HUGE help.:D

Becky, so glad for you that you had a restful night's sleep. I was thinking of you.:)

Eating CLEAN again today!! It's giving me so much energy!!!:D:D:D And you all inspire me soooo much.:D

bbl to catch up!

Julie

Good Morning Everyone!

My body thinks it Thursday - why have I been having this problem lately? This morning I did a 2.5 mile run followed by Leaner Legs minus the abs. I will have to do them tonight along with Core Max Seg 2. A couple of you have asked about my rotation. I am following Cathe's Jan 09 rotation but I am doing this week in reverse since I was sick. My chest and tris are still sore from Monday's workout so I might do some stretching tonight too.

Julie, I can't imagine trying to get into a routine with 5 kids at home. Glad DH is home today to help you out.
Becky, I don't know why you hate the eye dr. I guess because I was indoctrinated at a young age, I don't think twice about it.
Anne, sorry you have to deal with your parents at such a young age. I have no problem if you don't want to go to NJ until Friday. The itinerary is up, so just let me know once you decide. We are going to be exhausted hot mamas after all those workouts!
Kate, I love hearing about your pool. It reminds me of being little and swimming all the time. It took me some time to adjust to am workouts but I eased into it because I had to. I will probably preorder ASC4 too. I love her ASC workouts!
Angie, I can't wait to hear what you think of TF! I have been seriously thinking about getting it but it would have to wait until after the RT.
Nina, I am sorry about your parents. I think it is okay that you did not talk to them yesterday. Sometimes you just have to do what feels right. My favorite Amy weight workout is Slo-Mo legs. I don't like the UB as much because I don't think it is as challenging.
Wendy, wtg on your friend losing so much weight!!! I am glad the challenge was a huge motivator for her.
Clintonya, I am glad we got some rain on Monday too. My lawn is starting to look parched. I hope you were able to catch up at work yesterday!

Morning!

We all survived night one-barely! Nevena was exhausted by the time they did bows and zonked out on the way home. They all did great-I can't wait for everyone to see them tonight:) Nothing else planned for today except getting ready for tomorrow-I'm taking the girls to the cottage and then Darrin will meet us tomorrow night. Can't wait! Today's workout will be either total body or legs, not sure yet. I am surprised to have DOMS today-I didn't think 8# and 12# could do that in 1/2 hour!

Angie, can't wait to hear about Turbo Fire! I know what you mean about the working with friends thing-I have a few who sell Vemma/Verve in an MLM plan-no thanks! But they love it! My girls are all about dance and I have to say they get a good workout-especially Danica! Her Flying Monkey dance is all plyo!

Kate, hope your grandma's ok. I need a trip to Target too-maybe I can get Danica to babysit;) I can't do early morning workouts either except for walks or runs outside-on a beach preferably:)

Nina, sorry about the nightmare-it's all stress related, I'm sure. Glad the run made you feel better. Core Synergistics is part of P90X.

Anne, the girls were beautiful! Milla was blowing kisses and waving like a movie star when she was going off stage:) I hope we can meet up, but I totally understand the schedule you've got. I'm jealous of my friends with healthy parents too and my mom is only 54! Enjoy the salon-I'm in dire need of color!

Becky, good luck at the eye doc-I need to go too!

Julie, I know what you mean with the off routine. I don't mind the first week or two but then I want my schedule back! Great job on the clean eats!

Colleen, LL AFTER a run!! Nice!

Hi Clintonya, Robin, Wendy, and Katie!!

Colleen, Friday it is. I'll already be in NJ, but don't want to go to Glassboro until Friday. The plan right now is to see TCB Wed and Thu before RT. ;) Plus, I don't feel the need to do two step classes on Friday, kwim?

Klaudia, yay for the girls! I still don't know about the weekend yet, which is making me crazy.

Julie, I agree, I don't know how you can have any kind of schedule with 5 kids! :eek:

Becky, good luck at the eye doctor. I'm sure dreading it is worse than actually being there and just think--this time tomorrow it will be over!

Kate, what are you getting at Target?

Good morning

Angie, I love getting new workouts. It helps keep me energized and motivated! I am really going to try to ignore that I heard there is a presale :D Glad Ellie was feeling better and that Annabel apologized. I think you would love the outer banks! It is so calm and laid back. We went every year when Autumn was young.

Becky, I am glad you slept better last night. What a horrible nightmare! I hate to even think about that happening.

Kate, I hope your grandma is doing ok. Have a wonderful day!

Nina, core synergistics is from p90x, it has a lot of functional core movements on the floor and w/weights. Sorry about the nightmare, if only our brains could relax while sleeping!

Anne, I understand, I get in that “why me” mode too. She is hanging in there. I don’t think it would be so bad if I had some brothers or sisters, but I do have dh who helps out way more than he should even have to, so that helps a lot.

Klaudia, I am glad the first recital went well for your girls :) I wish I could have seen it!

Julie, it is really hard when the day seems to be so haphazard. I am glad your dh has a day off and can help out. Great job w/keeping up w/the clean eating!

Colleen, it’s finally cooling down for a few days this week, or so they say. Then it is back to the 100s for the weekend. I am almost caught up. The new pcs came in to replace the older ones that keep having trouble, so I have been setting those up.

This evening I am going to do kettlebell dynamics. It’s supposed to be a little cooler here today. Tonight is the last late night dance class for the week so I am always glad when Wed is over :) Hope everyone has a good day!

Clintonya

morning chicas! running late, as usual these days. ust poppin in to say HI before I leave
for walk fit and then core connection.

and the DOMS from yday with trainer... OMIGOODNESS!!!!!

bbl

I think I'm finally back on a roll with eats & WOs! Eats are spot-on again today and I just finished CS total body. YAY ME!

Becky, Nice job on your WO!
We got our pool at Toys R Us. This is the one:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2557553
We use ours nearly everyday. The girls even jumped in last night with their clothes on at 8PM! LOL!
Hope your eye dr appt goes well - BLECH!

Julie, WTG on the eats!
it takes some time to get a summer groove down doesn't it?:eek::confused:

Colleen, I wish it was Thursday! I'm ready for the weekend!:D I love having Mike home!
Nice WOs!
I'm jealous of you & Anne on the RT! Wish I could go!

Klaudia, Everything sounds like its going so well for you!
Aren't you glad to NOT be babysitting this summer?!!?!?
Have fun at the cottage!!!

Anne, I got a new camera!:cool: One that's waterproof/sandproof so I can take it to the beach without worrying. Dont' want my nice cam ruined at the beach or pool!:eek:

Clintonya, ^5 to your kettlebellin' self!!!! I would love to get into them but staying away so far! I would want an instructor for it and I haven't seen anyone around here.

Wendy, We want trainer details! How fun!!!

-
Morning has been great. Home for the rest of the day - YAY!
Gonna go do crafty stuff with my big girls. xoxo

Workout is done! I did the second total body workout from KCM 30 Minutes to Fitness Muscle Definition. My packing is almost done too! Now to shower and start beautifying the ladies again:) Nevena and Milla got naps too!:)

Kate, you have no idea! Jealous of your new camera! Maybe I can convince Darrin that with all the time we're spending at the beach, it'd be a wise investment;)

Clintonya, I love kettlebells! I wish I could afford them for home!

Klaudia, I bet they got naps! I'm sure they're so tired from all of recital hubbub! How fun tho!
The camera is on sale til Saturday - $150 plus the mem card was another $12 or so I think. They had it out in the pool already this afternoon - lol! It doesn't take great underwater pics but its waterPROOF s no worries if it gets splashed! Best Buy has the same one on sale for the same price.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.