:-:-:-:-:-: c/t WEEKEND :-:-:-:-:-:

Sorry for the short post yesterday - I was late for work / had to be in circuit court early yesterday and the judge does NOT go for that! My normal work week is 37.5 hours - I worked over every day this week, including until 630 last night, for a total of 42.5 hours this week so I should get some good overtime. I might even go in for a bit today, depending on how things pan out. I think with all of that overtime, I got about 20% of my stuff done:mad:

Angie, so glad your sister is coming to visit!
Kate, haven't you learned yet that you cannot poop in your diaper? LOL I am in the same boat as you - eating crap, yet the scale is holding steady, but I seem to choose option 1:eek:
Anne, you make me laugh and smile with your talk about TCB!
Becky, SNOW? It has been cold and rainy here - blah - but at least no snow!

Nina, glad the job is going well, sorry for the family issues. Sorry if you have mentioned this before, but where do the boys go while you work?
Colleen, glad the allergies are getting better. I struggle with them a bit but Collin usually has then pretty bad and I know it can make you crazy. How was the dentist? I love the feeling of clean teeth too but that NOISE when they are cleaning, AGGHHHH!
Klaudia, when I am PMSing there is no controlling my eating. It simply cannot be done!
Clintonya, how is the weather there this weekend? I know the Monument Ave 10K is today and I have a bunch of friends running - do you know anyone?

----

Well my BBL came the other day so I am going to try out the "basics" workout this morning and then see what I feel like from there. We have a whole weekend with very few plans so I can't wait! Chris is home all weekend, but we have been on each others nerves so I am not sure how that is going to go....

Good Morning Girls !

Up early because DH is working.....but only 1/2 day ! :)

I'm doing CCPP on the bike this morning and later we're going to the outlet mall ! :)

Grass cutting season is here, which is weird because we just had SNOW !!!!!! And it's 27 degrees this morning . But people have started calling and I guess later today DH has a few yards to get to .

What rotation is everyone doing in April ??? I gotta start giving it some thought .

bbiab

I just finished Basics (instructional, about 20 minutes) and Bum Bum Rapido which is 10 minutes long and I am sweating! Either these workouts really have the intensity I am used to, or my stamina has gone down!

Hi Everyone!

Waiting for it to warm up outside so I can run. I may just have to suck it up and go. It is 30 now and I was hoping it would get above freezing. I guess I will choose a sunny route to stay warm. Last night we had pizza for dinner. I got veggies on mine and ate too much. Today is a new day. This morning's workout will be running followed by CCC. Then off to get gifts and cards for Easter. Tonight we are going to the in-laws for dinner. We are having stuffed shrimp. Doubt it will be too clean since MIL loves butter and bread crumbs but hopefully we will get there early enough that I can reduce the damage.

Katie, let us know how your bum feels tomorrow. Glad you got a good sweat.
Kate, great job on avoiding sundae's last night.
Becky, I always wait to see what Cathe has for us but I will probably do a combination of running and kettlebells for April.

b: shredded wheat w/ almonds

Happy Weekend!!

Stayed up late to watch my beloved Spartans beat UNI andmake it to the Elite Eight in the NCCA tournament. Our friend from college came over to watch with us as did our neighbors and their two boys. We had pizza-I had two slices of thin crust veggie and 1 slice of pepperoni and some chips and buffalo chicken dip-yum! I did manage to gt my run/walk and LIC abs done before everyone came over alng with a bunch of cleaning/laundry too. Today is my last tri-sets workout:) Nothing else on tap-maybe some shopping;)

Katie, I'm seriously considering BBL-keep the reviews coming! All I have to say is thank goodness there's no ice cream or cookies int eh house right now!:eek:

Becky, hope you get a great workout! Darrin's already working Saturdays at his landscaping company! Hope that means it's going to be a good year! I need to finish Meso 3 next month.

Colleen, I can't run til it's at least 50* and sunny with no wind-hopefully next week:) Dinner sounds delish-and dirty!!;)

Hi Kate!

Off to read sports articles about our win:)

my house / life is in such a massive state of disarray right now, its pretty scary! DH is 1/2 way packed and now he is SICK, throwing up. it is just ridiculous timing. ive been sanitizing the house this morning hoping the rest of us will not get what he has. and praying that it passes quickly. that must sound callous, i know he is feeling just awful but besides packing, we need to get over to my GFs to set up the room for ods... it needs blinds, a door, we have to bring his bed and everything. DH cannot be sick cuz i cant do that stuff myself!!!!!!!!!

also, apparently it is going to be at least 2 weeks to get my road test so I am not leaving town just yet and hes really dissappointed we cant join him sooner =( just have to make sure i pass my road test. so i dont have to wait longer than that.

eating = meh.
workouts = none yday (bad weather and DH was on base for outprocessing so couldnt drive), no gym today due to DH throwing up... arghh. JJ should nap soon and I will force myself to do SOMETHING.

off to do some more cleaning...

Katie, I know one person who is doing the 10k today. It’s kind of cold, but nice and sunny so really a pretty good day for it.

Becky, glad your dh only has to work ½ day.

Kate, how’s the day going?

Colleen, how was your run?

Klaudia, glad the Spartans won! Great job in getting your w/o in first!

Wendy, what horrible timing! I hope he feels better soon. Take deep breaths :)

Did the morning dance. Now we are going to be leaving soon for the finale practices. Will probably go to the store while we are out and also take a walk at the park. Hi everyone else!

Clintonya

Nice day so far......kind of a little different than I envisioned......but that happens all the time !

Had a GREAT CCPP on the bike ! Awesome workout that I love every single time I do it ! :)

Talked to my sister, who is in Portland for a librarian's convention (?)& she was having a great time ! Talked to my DD too and then DH was home and we went to the Outlet Malls.
Got new capri's and a cool workout top at Nike. Great sales! Also got an awesome dark chocolate/coconut frozen coffee drink at Saxbys !:p:D:D:D I am not a plain coffee drinker at all, but LOVE those things. Hot or cold. Of course they are NOT clean, but it my one real spurge anymore !!

We went to lunch at a local restaurant and that was a disaster ! ugh Wasn't happy with that at all. LONG LONG wait at the door with NOT glance from anyone working there for at least 10 minutes, although we were the only ones waiting. Then SLOOOOOOOOW , rude service. They didn't have what I went in to get, (grilled grouper) though they advertised it out on the sidewalk and all over the walls and in the special Lenten menu (GGGGRRRRR:mad:) So I ordered a turkey burger , which FINALLY was brought to me BURNT ! ughhhhh No iced tea refills so by the time the food was there, we had empty glasses and were THIRSTY!
Ugh !

I am getting past that and choosing joy ;)!

We came home and dh went to cut grass and I started laundry and baked cookies , and washed floors ! So it's been a FULL day.

The sun is shining now and it's close to 60 degrees. :)

Oh, you saw my lunch (burger came with chips and a pickle but I didn't eat either), breakfast was a big protein pancake with sliced bananas and sugarless blackberry preserves. yum
Dinner ? No idea yet.

Hope everyone's having a great day!

we are on vacation! i am soooo tired though - maybe got 3 hrs of sleep, then an 8.5 mile run and some yoga. we went to the beach, rode bikes, flew a kite. i am wiped out. back home tomorrow afternoon.

katie, great wos. what is bbl like? finn is in preschool and aidan is allowed to go too on days i work. so far dh has majorly shortened his day when i work, b/c i am gone for over 10hrs. this summer, i do not know what we will do.

becky, what a great day for you. sorry about the lunch fiasco.

colleen, run + ccc is my fav workout!

klaudia, glad your trisets are done.

wendy, hugs to you. in 6 weeks i hope this is a distant memory.

kate, how is your weekend?

hi anne, hi angie, hi clintonya, hi lisa and robin.

eats were clean, but now i am tired and snack happy. luckliy not too much too choose from. dh and i are getting along, and i am getting distance from my fam which is good. when can i go to bed??

Hi Girls! What a great day we're having here - nothing special, just a nice Saturday. Got to read about all of your days....gotta get back to my fam. Eats are clean and WOs are ON!

Laid Julia in her bed totally awake after her nursing and she hasn't made a peep! Hope I don't jinx myself by typing that!

Love you all!

Good morning ladies! I sent you all a PM :) - if you didn't get one, please alert me so I can send it.

Yesterday was a fun, relaxing day - Chris and Collin went to the Build and Grown workshop at Lowe's while I did some solo shopping. We did grocery shopping round 1 at Wal-Mart, then came home and I took a nap! Last night we went out to dinner with Chris's parents and then I baked cookies afterwards.

Today will be church, more grocery shopping, and then who knows. It is supposed to rain this evening so I think I am going to try out a new soup recipe for dinner.

I will start my BBL rotation either today or tomorrow, not sure.

Katie, I'll go check my PM!:D
Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday and today will be too! Good for you!

Church this mornign then my sister Libby is coming over for lunch. No plans after taht, maybe some groc shopping. Will do CS Flexibility for Athletes later too.

See you all later!

Happy Sunday!

Katie, I got my pm!:) Enjoy your day!

Kate, have a great day!

Wendy, hope you're having a better day today.

Clintonya, when are your girls done with dance? Our production is the end of June-the Wizard of Oz:)

Becky, what a day!

Nina, I didn't get to those darn tri-sets til 7pm!! But I did them! Glad your mini-vacation went well!

Hi Everyone!

My run yesterday was fine. I was even a little warm at one point. I did about 4 miles and then CCC. I was really sore after all that. Did some Easter shopping then went to in-laws. Today's workout was yoga solutions timesaver premix to help out my sore muscles. Doing some cleaning this afternoon and hopefully I will have some reading time too.

Becky, sorry about your bad lunch experience yesterday. Glad the rest of the day went well.
Klaudia, yeah MSU! I hope they win today!
Kate, have you been keeping it clean? You asked us to hold you accountable. Enjoy lunch with your sister.
Clintonya, a walk in the park sounds nice. Hope you were able to do it.
Wendy, sorry about all the chaos. I hope DH is doing better today.
Katie, I got your PM!
Nina, glad you are able to get away from it all. Hope you got some sleep yesterday.

b: eggs w/ ezekiel bread
l: leftover veggie pizza (I know not clean but I hate throwing out food).
s: ??
d: pork tenderloin, roasted sweet potatoes and sauteed kale

Hi!

Becky, sounds like the restaurant was an ordeal! Glad you are enjoying your spin bike :)

Nina, glad you, dh, and the boys were able to get away :) I hope you were able to get some sleep last night!

Kate, glad you are having a nice weekend w/your family :) Their dance will be over the 3rd week of May and then summer classes start June 7. We will be on vacation when the summer classes start :D

Katie, got your pm! Your Saturday sounded fun!

Klaudia, the wizard of oz theme sounds fun! Their theme last year was what you want from legally blonde, this year it is steppin’ to the bad side :) Great job getting in your w/o!

Colleen, glad you had a good run! We were able to get to the park. The afternoon was really nice here, just a little cool.

Wendy, is your dh doing better?

Will be doing plyo legs later on. Had a few too many calories yesterday, but didn’t eat anything bad, just too much of it! Today is going better!

Clintonya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.