-- c&t weekend --

we have no official plans for the day! i need a few grocs & im hoping to take the big girls shopping for some spring clothes.

wo - not sure what. cardio/stretch/lb.
my back is so sore from pulls its not even funny. when i was laying on my back in bed it felt like i had rocks in my back. but its all good - i love it!:D:D

anne, sorry your plans didnt work out. did you start your book?
nina, sorry abt dh!!! hope you have a nice wkend in spite of it
clintonya, wtg getting your wo done on a fri night - not easy!!! glad the knee is improving!

Last edited:
good morning everyone. i went to bed too late and did not want to get up super ealry, but i did anyways as dh had to leave early early. got in a wonderful 10 miler, so it is a good start to my weekend.

good morning kate - how did j do last night? enjoy your day.

clean max on tap and a hair cut - i have a sitter to watch the boys as it is at lunchtime. we may go to ds's friend's party this afternoon, but it interferes with aidan's nap:(. i'll play it by ear. otherwise just lots of outdoor play and maybe a few things at the store. bbiab

morning

Kate ^5 on the DOMS it's not easy to get your back sore.

Nina maybe Aiden can take a quick 10min nap in a quiet area, during the party. That's what I used to do when my kids were small.

Plans today is a 3 mile walk in the park and maybe some core work later on.

I went grocery shopping yday and it always seems like I forgot something.
Yday eats were 100% clean and my core feels smaller.

I hope it gets hot again because I need a tan.:)

Nina, Glad you had a good run!
We stayed up too late too!:eek:;):D
Julia fell asleep nursing initially and slept thru the night. Score one for mama! Up a bit too early tho - guess I can't have it all!:p

Robin, Your WO sounds lovely! It's going to be not so nice here for a couple days.
LOL @ the groceries - I go at least 3x/week!:rolleyes: One big shop and the rest for fresh stuff or ingreds for recipes I forgot about.

Morning ladies!

Kate, YAY for J sleeping for you! Pretty soon she will learn to sleep in (hopefully). LOL at staying up to late!
Robin, what is the weather going to be like down south this weekend? An outdoor walk sounds heavenly!
Nina, enjoy your haircut and kid-free time. Collin naps only sporadically these days, but when he was younger, it used to bug me so much when people would schedule things at naptime and then be mad when we weren't there! Protect that naptime Mama!

Busy day ahead for me - a workout is uncertain/unlikely. I got up early but wasn't feeling it so I gave myself a pedicure:eek::p It is supposed to be 74 degrees here today! Collin has his first teeball practice at 10 am, then shopping, lunch, and hopefully a nap since we will be out late tonight. We are taking Collin to his first live concert - Taylor Swift!!

Good Morning Girls !!

Dh left for work......at least he thinks it's 8 hours today instead of 10 .

I'm spinning this morning (at home).

It's going to be the last pretty day for a while, so I'll get out later, and walk, read, maybe wash my car.

I STILL haven't been to the grocery store so I probably have to do that too. ha

oh ! and it's DD's boyfriends 18th birthday today ! So I'm baking him a pie. I better not forget THAT !!! :) :)

bbiab

Katie, Hope you guys have a fabulous day today!
We protect naptime pretty fiercely around here too! NEVER wake a sleeping baby/toddler/kid!:)

Becky, What kind of pie? Let us live thru you today! How long have they been dating?
Have a good spin & grocery run! I loathe the groc store on a Saturday. Sunday is even worse!

-
Clean breakfast. Gonna hit my WO soon, shower, make lunch and go SHOPPING!!!

I'm like you Kate I don't like to go groc shopping on the weekends.

Becky how old is your DD?

Katie I like Taylor too. She is a sweet talented girl. Enjoy the show.

Robin, my dd will be 19 in April. She's dating a younger man ! LOL He is a senior in HS , she is in college.

Kate, I'll double check before I make it , but I believe his favorite is lemon meringue pie. I know he also loves peanut butter pie, so I'll make one of those. :)

Okay, enough sitting around for me ! Time to go SPIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Becky, Mike's fave is LMP too and he has me make it for his bday every year. I do every part from scratch and it quite literally takes all day long! PB pie sounds AWESOME! Have a great spin!

ok, my pots are scrubbed, laundry started....time to WO!

morning C&Ts!!!

JJ is eating more normal food and keeping it down - hooray! KB class this morning then back here for nap, then we have a get-together with some baby friends. Also, DH went in to work today and got word that they were giving him this weekend off to prepare for leaving so he should be home in a few hours, yippee!!!!! nice that they make him drive 2 hrs in to work to get the news but whatev.

eating ended up tragically yday. details not included. NEW DAY.

kate, yay for J sleeping well! send some of that ova here! hes nursing a gazillion x a night since he's been sick.

becky, sorry for DH working. have a great spin =) what kind of pie are you making?

katie, i got a pedi yday...doesnt it feel great?! its been so warm here and my toesies were lookin funky.

robin, enjoy that nice long walk!! i hope to be doing the same.

Did BM2 power circuits and PureBarre! :D:D:D Awesome sweaty burnin' WO!

Wendy, GLad JJ is feeling better! Hope the playdate goes well!
EEKS on the all-night feedings. That is HARD on mama!
Have a great class this morning!

Kate, I make LMP homemade too and YES , you give up practically the entire day for it !
Spinning was AWESOME !!!! I tried a new workout by Brooke Benton . I think that's her name. It was great.

PureBarre! I STILL haven't tried it !!!!!!! Well I only have 2 weeks left of this STS rotation and then I'm all over it !!!!!!! LOL :)

Hi everyone!

It is a beautiful day here! Not too much going on, doing the back and forth drop off/pick up from dance and trying to clean/organize.

Kate, the grocery stores are a madhouse on the weekends! Though, I am thinking I am going to have to go tomorrow. Thanks, I am hoping it will be all better by the beginning of the week! Great w/o you did this morning!

Nina, glad you were able to get your run in before dh left :) Hope you all can make it to the party.

Robin, great job on yesterdays eats :) It is going up to about 81 here today so hopefully you will have nice weather too!

Katie, I know you will enjoy Collin’s first tee ball practice! Have a great time at the concert! Both of my girls love Taylor Swift.

Becky, hope dh will be home soon! The pie sounds great :)

Wendy, glad JJ is feeling better and eating more :) Did you have a good w/o? When do you all leave for Calif?

Clintonya

Hi Everyone!

Workout this morning was HISM2 and my legs are sore. Did some errands with DH and then met a friend and her BF for lunch. I had a mango grilled chicken salad which was yummy. Enjoying some quiet time before we got out later to enjoy the weather. I am trying to be outside some but not too much so I don't aggravate my allergies. I am going to an allergist in 2 weeks.

Clintonya, hope you find some time to enjoy the weather. Glad to hear the knee is better.
Katie, it's great to have such nice weather for the first tee ball practice. Have fun at the concert tonight.
Becky, I love lmp but I have never made it. MIL likes to make it.
Robin, I don't like shopping on weekends either but it is my only choice. We usually go early on Sundays and it is not too bad.
Nina, sorry DH is leaving again. I hope the bday party works out.
Wendy, lots of good news. Glad JJ is better and DH will be home for the weekend. When do you leave?
Kate, awesome workout after a full night of sleep. I definitely want to get the barre workouts after STS is done in 3 weeks.

now i am starting to want barre, you enablers:eek::D

hair is cut and it is okay, so that is good. we are skipping the party. honnestly, 45 min in the car each way, my kids will eat garbage, and it is too gorgeous to be inside!! that is my rationale anyways, plus aidan is still sleeping:eek: i started munching mindlessly, but i totally stopped, did 40 min of power yoga, and bm2 double abs!! i feel pretty good about that. i am really missing dh, though, and my hormones are getting wacky. ah well.

robin, how is your tan coming along:D?

colleen, nice day for you! i hope the allergist helps.

becky, did you get to walk outside? how did the pie come out? i'd love a piece.

wendy, great wo today. glad jj is better.

clintonya, hope you don't have too much more time in the car. have you had knee problems before?

pasta for the boys with spinach sauce, soup with spinach and tofu for me for dinner. i have a continuing ed meeting tomorrow, unfortunately. i really need to make myself get up early to wo, and use that darn tm. i am hoping, though, that i feel good enough to go for a good long run on monday! bbl

What a wonderful Saturday! I took G&Is out for lunch & shopping - we had a blast! Between Gap & ONavy I spent $446!:eek::eek::eek: And that's not even counting the $225 I spent earlier this week online. Oopsie Daisy!:eek::p:p On the upside tho - I got so much that I won't need to buy anything for them for the rest of the spring or summer! At least I say that now!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Becky, You'll need a small ball (5" playground) for PB. And you will looooooove it!
Hope you're enjoying your fam/pie time about now!

Clintonya, Sounds lke a nice Saturday! We hope some day they'll appreciate all the running we do for them, don't we?!:D

Colleen, Pershing Square 2 leaves me the most sore if you only want one of them.;) But one is soooo ultra-good too!:D
I need to work on my TS step dvds.
Fun Saturday for you!

Nina, PB is awessssssoooome! Everybody *needs* it! It is such a burner!:D
Good for you on doing what is good for your family! I'm maybe a little toooo good at that - we are such hermits!:p

needy baby - bbl!

Evenin', Gals!

Just finished CS arms/abs. I needed it! I am so tight from STS - felt good to loosen it up!

Sunday AM is church and NO PLANS AGAIN after that! YAHOO!
WO will be Bar Method Accelerated. I haven't done that one yet - looks like it'll be a good one!

Hi ladies! Been a busy week for me since the kids were on spring break. Back to school on Monday so hoping for things to settle down and go back to normal. Eats today have been good, but could have exercised some pc. Anyway, have to still workout. Not sure what. I am sleepy though. Need to go read and be back to post personals.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.