.....c.t...wednesday....

chefkate

Cathlete
anybody up w/ me???? anybody?????:p

ju's nursing - hopefully this means shes feeling a little bit better!

2 am Kate??? Goodness gracious!

I am almost sure that I have the flu... I now have a fever, chills, body aches, and I have almost totally lost my voice. Guess I'm not going to work today.... Oh yeah, and no workout either!

katie, sorry youre so sick! let that body rest & youll beback at it soon

angie, hope youre havong fun!

ugh - my poor baby....so sick. and i am so tired, bbl....

Hey girls!

Katie I am so sorry you're so sick. That is no fun at all! Will Collin still go to school? Hope you can get some rest!

Kate poor J! I hope she can feel better and you can get some rest.

My friend is upstairs nursing her baby and I am in the kitchen by myself and kinda bored. I got to the gym last night for my run (if you can call it that). Today I will do insanity core cardio and balance.

Bbl

Morning ladies.

Katie I hope you feel better too.

Kate are you still up or napmax

Hey Angie

I have 1 million things to do today. I made an appointment for my dog to get groom at 12:30 but Ash Wed service starts at 12 :rolleyes:. I hope I can drop him off early. Then I have to go grocery shopping, which really can be done in the morning. Also I need to workout :confused:

I need a twin.

Hi Girls,

I'm sorry there's so much sickness among us.:(

I am finally feeling much better and going to attempt a normal day of eating & getting back to my workouts.

Not sure if I'll pick up where I left off or try to do doubles to make up yet, have to look at the rotation and see what I'm up to.
I haven't missed a workout yet in the 3 month STS rotation & I'd like to complete the whole thing but we'll see.

We got still MORE snow yesterday and over night and they are now tracking a storm for the coming weekend !
It's beyond ridiculous at this point !

Sending get well wishes to all the sickies .......Katie, you sound so miserable......drink LOTS of fluids, rest , nap, eat lightly and get lots of vitamin C.

Kate- did J do ok with nursing this morning ? How was your night ??

I'll be back after my workout

Becky

Last edited:
Morning!

Up early after a long day and icky night-note to self: 3 paczki is bad for your tummy:( I need to go pick up my Durango today, babysit, and workout. I didn't yesterday-way too tired. Working at the bakery was fun-saw lots of old faces:) And my uncle was intervied by the Detroit NPR radio station-very cool! Oh! And a comment I made in a local magazine's online edition about his bakery is going to be published in the letters to the editor section in April:) Today I'm doing STS Disc 14-Trisets.

Kate, so sorry about J-I hate when my kids are sick-so helpless feeling:(

Katie, get well! I thought I was getting the stomach flu last night but it didn't get that bad, knock wood.

Angie, have a good workout!

Robin, busy day! Hope you can fit everyting in!

I need some coffee...

Good Morning Everyone!

Meeting last night was good but it was just a long day. Then I got home and my rude neighbor parked in the spot DH shoveled out. He didn't shovel out any spots and thinks he can park where he wants how rude. Also the county came back with a bulldozer to finish moving snow on our street. We are now cleared curb to curb which is nice. It was always challenging when there was another car coming in the opposite direction.

This morning's workout was KBX modified. It was good but I really miss doing a good heart pumping cardio workout. I am going to try to go the doctor's just to make sure everything is healing well.

I also have to say that I am really lucky because my DH cooks, does laundry and will go to the grocery store. He doesn't like to clean but every so often he surprises me and does the dishes after dinner.

Robin, I hate it when I am overscheduled. Hope you get everything done.
Katie, hope you feel better.
Kate, so sorry about J - I hope she gets over the stomach thing soon.
Becky, glad to hear you are doing better. I would recommend easing back into STS.
Angie, glad you made it to the gym last night. Enjoy your insanity workout!

After a good nursing and a much-needed bath Julia is doing much better! Seems back to her regular self - happy as can be and a voracious appetite! Mommy, however....blech! I've got some kind of stomach bug:eek: that is way gross!:eek::eek: Isabel is all better & has been reading to me all morning!

angie, great wos!

robin, have a great productive day!

becky, more snow, eh?

klaudia, send us links if you can!

c, bad neighbor!
you have a great hubby!

Good morning!

Colleen, that is very rude of the neighbor :( I am glad you all are finally clearing out up there, I have seen some of the pictures and it looks crazy.

Kate, I am sorry you are now sick :( Glad Julia is feeling better. Yes, tue was better than mon!!

Katie, I am glad you stayed home to rest.

Klaudia, hope you don’t get sick! Cool news about the bakery :)

Robin, hope the day goes well. It seems like this week.

Angie, hope you are enjoying your lunch :)

Becky, glad you are feeling better 

I hope all of you feel better :) We do have some great dh’s. Mine will do whatever too- cook, laundry, etc.

Going to try to get some work done, haven't been very productive yet:eek: Will bbl.

Clintonya

Becky you should be proud that you haven't miss any w/o in Meso 1.

Well I was able to get the groceries done & bills paid.

Klaudia you are famous. I hope you'll be able to send us the link to the letter.

Colleen that's great that you DH does so much. When my dh was alive he did very little. I was thinking about him today.

Kate feel better with the stomach bug. I hate those.

Clintinya what are you up to today?

Kate- ohhh nooooooooo......so sorry that you caught "the bug". I know what I had was awful ! I really had a few hours there that I thought I might end up at the ER. ugh I hope it's over soon for you !!!!

I did disc 19 and did just fine! I don't know that I'll push it and double up with cardio later, but I might add on some yoga. Extra stretching after so much laying around sounds great to me.

oh no, so many poor sickies!!

katie, kate, feel better soon.

becky, glad you are feeling better. yoga makes me feel so good. must do some later.

colleen, i remember people stealing spots in boston when i used to live there. made me nuts!

klaudia, stay well. glad you had fun yday, even if it was crazy.

i slept in and had a great swim this am. i totally wanted to skip it, but i feel so much better for having gone. yoga for me later too. cannot wait for my mark blanchard dvds. gotta go work on my taxes - bbiab

yikes, everyone is sick... me, too. stuffy, headache, super tired. JJ seems fine, so far so good. no gym for me this morning. I should at least force myself to do a leslie or something. but first its napmax. bbl for personals. everyone FEEL BETTER SOON!!

Aaawwww, this is not a well group! I hope everyone feels better soon.

I'm trying to get everything done at work before I leave. Yikes! I'm swamped.

bbiab

anne

Wendy, not you too:( Hope you feel better and JJ doesn't get it!

Anne, I know you probably already said:), but is your cruise soon?

Kate, how's the stomach bug going, feeling any better?

Becky, glad you got your wo in. I like the yoga idea, don't want to push it too much:)

Robin, not much going on, trying to work :) Going to do Step Moves tonight. Did you pass any girl scout cookies:)

Katie, so sorry - hope you get some good meds to knock that out of you - rest and get better soon:)

Nina, glad you got your swim in:) Let me know how the dvds are when you get them.

Clintonya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.