()()()()c/t/wed()()()()

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Happy hump day. Didn't get up this morning to WO but still hoping to get it in sometime today.

May not be around much today. I'm kind of in a depressed mood... I've had a hard time readjusting and I'm somewhat mid-breakdown. I'll be ok. Just kinda need to get through the day. Sorry to start us on such a downer... didn't want to avoid the boards and have you all worry about me though! :)

Hope you all have a great day!!!

Hey Angie, sorry to hear about your off day. I hope it is just a fleeting thing that will pass quickly for you. And I hope you can get your workout in today - I think it will make you feel better.

Kate, how did your night go? How long did payrollMAX go? Did J wake up? Is she having a growth spurt or something? I really hope you got some sleep!

I was in bed before 9 pm with a magazine, fell asleep shortly thereafter. Between TTOM and not enough sleep the night before, I was worn out. I got a solid 8 hours so hopefully that will get me thru the day today.

Today thru Sunday will be my "active recovery" before going back to Meso 2. Today I am running. I hope I don't scare the kitties with my TM noise and music!

4 mile run was all I had time for. I had just stepped out of the shower when I heard Chris yelling for me outside. I ran downstairs and there he is holding a brand new baby bunny! Apparently some stray cats were trying to eat it. He is taking it to work today to let out in the woods. CRAZY!

hugs to you angie!! rest up, eat healthy, get a nice easy walk in and check in when you feel up to it!

katie, you guys are creating a wildlife sanctuary w/ all the baby animals!

-
bbl for more......

katie, are you guys out in the country or in a neighborhood? great job with the extra sleep and run. ttom will be over soon. how are the klittens? hope work goes well today.

angie, i can understand the feelings of a breakdown after all you have been thru. it is so darn hard to travel and then so anticlimatic to get back home away from family. hugs your way. any chance for an outdoor walk? fresh air makes me feel so much better.

kate, how is miss julia? payroll done? i hate sleepless nights:(

klaud, i'd love to see before and after pics for sts.

colleen, feeling any better?

lisa, hope you have your house back to yourself.

anne, what did you decide on for wo's?

hi robin!

got in a nice run this am, and i will do legs later. i did some ub work i pilfered off the hardcore checkin - drop sets sort of for back and chest. it was fun, but i miss cathe. eats were good yesterday and will be again today. trying to keep my fluctuating hormones in check as aidan changes:(bbiab

morris, i am sad to nurse less often too....:(:( i love snuggling her close and that stare they give you thats like "oh momma i love you". oh, i need another baby!!!:p:p
wtg w/ the wo! im a lurker too!:p:eek:

-
up till 11 last night....not too bad. payroll is done. i really detest doing it but at this point its the only way i can really keep involved.

eats were great yday & im feeling great. must keep this up! no bdays on the horizon so i should be ok!:p

wo tonight will be sts legs. still bummed i didnt do it last night but i got a awesome stretch in the a.m., alas, its the past. todays a new day!:D

((Angie)) take sometime for yourself. We will be here when you are ready.

Katie I wish that I could have one of those kittes. HA:D the word on the street is that you and Chris love strays so pretty soon you are going to have a house full of animals.

Katie & Morris good going with the eats y-day. My eats were great y-day too.

Colleeen Lisa Klaudia what's new.

Isn't it sad what happen to Mike Tyson's daughter:(

My w/o today LICir premix toning only. I'm going to increase my lower bod weights by 10# and upper by 5#. I'll let you know how it goes.

Robin, Way to pump those muscles! You can do it! ^5 on the eats too!
Hadn't heard about Tyson girl.....what's going on?

Happy Wednesday!

It's gray and muggy here today-rain's on the way and I already feel it. I'm planning on cardio today-HIIT on the treadmill to help me burn off some belly fat! Other than that, it's the usual-cleaning up, etc. Might go out to eat since I still haven't made it to the grocery store, although I did make it to Target;) And the Red Wings play for a chance to go to the Stanely Cup Finals and we don't get the channel so that's another reason to go out, right?

Angie, sending your some feel good vibes. I get that way, too. We'll be waiting for you whenever you're ready.

Katie, a few weeks ago we had a burrow in our myrtle bed and the neighbor's cat was trying to eat it one of the bunnies too! I called our neighbor and they brought it back and the mama rabbit moved her home. I hope they survived. Enjoy your active recovery!

Morris, good workout! Why are you not doing Cathe weight work? I wish I had taken pictures to see my progress. Next time I will for sure!

Kate, I was up til 11:30-watching basketball and eating popcorn with D:) And it wasn't the healthy kind:eek: Have a great workout!

Robin, have a great workout!

Hi Anne, Colleen, and Lisa!

Robin, Way to pump those muscles! You can do it! ^5 on the eats too!
Hadn't heard about Tyson girl.....what's going on?

The 4 y.o was playing on the TM and maybe slipped and got tangled up in the wires. Her little brother found her but she died y-day afternoon. Where was the mother or nanny ????:mad: I don't like Mike T but I do feel sorry for the family.

Klaudia how do you time your HIIT? One or two mins apart?

Robin, I saw that, too. So sad. I am paranoid about the girls near the treadmill. We have a space saver and it's hard to open, but still. I vary how I do my hiit, but usually I do something like this: 5 min w/u @ 4.0, 10 intervals of 30-45 sec @ 9.0-9.5 and then recover at 4.0 for 60-90 sec. I've also done it pyramid style, going up in speed and then back down. Lots of options.

And the Red Wings play for a chance to go to the Stanely Cup Finals and we don't get the channel so that's another reason to go out, right?

Klaudia, why do you say this? What channel is it on? I was counting on it being on NBC. I'll have to go check now....

robin, that is so sad! we have it drilled in dds heads to not touch the wo stuff unless we are right there w/ them. its the 1stthing they tell their friends when they go downstairs!

klaudia, glad you & d had a nie night - eve if popcorn was involved!

hi anne!

-
an a.m. shower = pure bliss!:D
clean eats girls! my body responds so quickly! love it!
going to the chiro & meijer....we go thru fruit so fast around here!:eek::D

Thanks Klaudia. pyramid style sounds interesting. How do you keep track of the time...dump question from me.:rolleyes:

Done with my w/o and I wasn't able to increase the weight load, except for 2# because LICir is an endurance workout. I forgot how the w/o is set up because I haven't done this w/o in many moons.

b-oatmeal with chopped apple and cinn
l-soup something
d-left overs tenderloin

I've never even heard of that channel. Oh, well, I guess I'll just have to get updates online.

That's horrible about Mike T's daughter. I'm not a fan of his either, but that's just tragic.

Angie, {{{{HUGS}}}}. I've been down in the dumps lately, too, but I didn't want to mention it. Try to ride it out and we'll be here for you whenever you're ready.

Robin, I thought of you last night. I was at Dick's waiting for DH and I was playing with kettlebells. They're expensive! But I may take the plunge anyway. *After* the half marathon, though. ;)

Morris, I hope you have a good day today.

Katie, 4 miles is great! Plenty for active recovery. And your animal sanctuary is shaping up nicely!

Kate, what's on tap for today? Is Gina home all day now? I feel like I should know this, but I can't remember...And, no, I don't really get nervous before the recital. A little bit, but not bad. I'm a natural ham and just love an audience. Plus I do a lot of public speaking for work, so I'm used to being the center of attention. It suits me! :eek:

Klaudia, the sun has come out here, but it's muggy and weird. We may get thunderstorms later. We really need the rain, so I hope it comes.

Hi Colleen and Lisa!

No work out this morning. I am a sleepyhead. I got up and everything, but I was just wiped out and it was raining, which makes me want to crawl back in bed. So I did. I'm supposed to have dinner with friends tonight, but I haven't heard back from any of them yet. We'll see...

anne

Anne you know that I'm not the enabling type sooo

look into my eyes :eek: shop shop shop

Lisa what's new?

robin, yummy breakfast! im interested to see how much i can lift on other wo's now too...

anne, muggy enough? blech!
gina gets out next thurs. we cant wait!!!
where are you going to dinner?

-
clean eats still....big ol yummy salad for lunch.
making some banana "cookies" later for pm snack....new recipe...will let you know!

When will it be naptime?! Ah, well. At least it's not raining cause then I'd want a nap, too. Eats are good except for a few chocolate chips-pms you know. Will be going in the basement shortly.

Robin, when I do hiit, I just go by the timer on the treadmill.

Kate, it's so muggy! But I still have my doorwall open and can smell my lilacs in off the patio-heavenly:)

Anne, any news on dinner? Danica's just like you! She looks forward to her recitals "to show off all I've learned!" She really is a great performer. Maybe I should make her my meal ticket!;)

klaudia, im waitin' on js nap too!:D not long!
muggy fo' sho'!:p lots of huge thunder here...but no rain yet!
took a walk w/ dds but decided to cut it short...dont want to get zapped!:eek:
we have some lilacs too....i love them! need to pick some for the house!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.