###c-t-tuesday###

Well, I am DONE with my anatomy class! Hip Hip HOORAY!!! I studied a good amount yesterday and practically had my notes memorized and closely studied all of the diagrams for labeling and honestly thought I was going to do well. I got a 77! YIKES. It was a REALLY hard test. There were a lot of questions that I'm assuming were based from the text book (which is so overwhelming and I never look at it b/c the first 5 tests were almost verbatim from notes). And there was a diagram to label that was worth 10 points that I had never seen. Geesh. So, either way, I ended up being 25 points above what I needed to get a solid A and got a 95 in the class. I'm really pleased and so relieved it's over. Now I have one more exam for my Lang/Speech Dev class next Tuesday so I need to start working on that. Then I have about a two week break before my summer classes start.

SO, I'm doing well with eats, really well. No bingeing, just eating at meal times (Kate, I'm finding this works really well for me) and getting some solid WOs in. I feel good. This morning was S&H triceps and Insanity Pure Cardio (That **** is bananas YO!).

Leaving in a few minutes to pick up the girls from school. This afternoon I go to the pool with Annabel's class. I'll try to get back for some personals a little later. I know I'm behind from y'day!

So proud of y'all for choosing joy yesterday. Let's do it again! :):):)

Oh, check out this blog. I posted it on FB but here it is as well: http://johnscorner.blogspot.com/

The founders of the home schooling curriculum I use welcomed their granddaughter, Grace into their family at just 26 weeks gestation last weekend. The problem is, she only measured 22 weeks due to a cyst on the placenta. Heartbreaking story. Gracie lost her battle yesterday. My heart just hurts for these parents. I can't even imagine going through something like this. Pray for them!

Good Morning !

Angie, My prayers are with them. That is so heartbreaking.

Congrats on finishing your class. Don't worry about the test grade. It's over now so you can relax!

Continuing 4DS today , and I think I'll do KB in full.

bbl

Morning ladies! Angie, what a heartbreaking story....

Kate, I think it is adorable that you are taking all your girls to get pedis! Have fun!
Angie, ^5 on the 95 in the class!
Colleen, bummer about your training. At least something you can add to your resume...?
Klaudia, I checked out your pictures on FB - hot stuff!
Nina, I can't say it enough - I am so glad you are sleeping!!

....I can't remember what else I read yesterday...

But, I DID workout last night. YAY for me! I did BBL Sculpt after work and then some stretching. I am up early this morning but feeling pretty tired, so I'm gonna do a walk/jog for a few minutes and then maybe some/all of high & tight tonight.

Angie, WTG on the test! Your 95 is awesome!
That's so sad about that little girl - a little boy we know was just found unconcious in the bottom of their pool - havent heard an update but as of yday he was not looking like he was going to make it. I cant imagine such sadness.
I might take some Insanity w/ me to FL. No equipment - gotta love that!
NICE JOB on the eats! YAY for another 3-meal fan! Snacks just give me more opportunity to eat too much. Hope the pool goes well!

Becky, I love that KB WO! Have fun!

-
Busy day here - maybe some errands, def some house cleaning. We're having all the fam over for Laura's 20th bday! I can't wait! Started her cake, gotta finish it today. Dark choc cake w/ mint chip ice cream filling. YUM! Need to frost it still. I will have a small slice but that's it. No worry abt leftovers - there are never any w/ IC ckae!:p My stepdad is bringing pizzas but I'm going to have a salad ready for myself.

WO will be Pure Barre, Squeeze (for LB) and CS tonight.

Baby's fussing in bed (waaaaay too early)....off to snuggle!

Hi Katie!!! Good going on the WO! Sending you energy for tonight too!
How was court?
Does Collin have names picked out for Bambino?

lisa posted this:

I was going to post on the old thread, but figured I'd just start the new one.

Katie - Yay for 8 weeks! You'll be in your 2nd tri before you know it.

Kate - I'm so excited for you and jealous all at the same time. I would so love to go on vacation too. Has Julia started her tantrum throwing stage yet? P has just started and I'm like, oh boy, hope this phases out soon! It could also be that I've been working more and away from her longer though. I have been interested in the Pure Barre but trying not to spend right now since our vaca is coming up in June.

Becky - Did you ignore the leftover pizza?

Klaudia - Glad I'm not the only one who goes through those phases back and forth. I've been having those kind of days where brownies and cake were my meals the last couple weeks with all those get togethers we were having.

Colleen - Yes, I totally believe in little treats too or the binge factor comes into play. I'm just doing this no processed sugar for two weeks so my body doesn't crave it like I have been. Usually after two weeks I can control it. As of a few days ago, I was literally hunting my pantry for sweets.

Nina - I'm so glad the sleeping has helped you out. Sorry about having to turn your emotions on and off between your mom and dad. That's really hard. Did you start your FF Jan 09 rotation? I'm going to do Cathe's Jan 09 rotation I think after this recovery week.

Clintoya - Don't you hate when stuff like that happens? Eugh, there was drama like that when my ds was playing basketball. I am amazed at how some coaches take kids' sports so seriously and think they are drafting for the pro's or something. Anyway, hope it all works out with dance and it doesn't effect the kids too much.

Wendy - Wow, that sounds like fun. Let us know how the biggest loser thing goes.

Anne - So what did you end up deciding to do? I like ME personally and would probably choose that.

Angie - Are you up yet?

Okay, so haven't done any wo yet, but going to do some yoga after this. I get really laxed and lazy on active recovery weeks I must admit, but it's kind of nice because by the end of the week I'm ready to start a new rotation. So no sugar all day! It feels so great! Eats have been spic n span clean! Feels really wonderful and I'm excited about doing it again tomorrow. My sugar craving has already subsided greatly. I did not sleep well last night at all. Got up at 3am stressed about house hunting so I think we're going to give it a rest for a couple months. I hate thinking about how final whatever decision we make is going to be and trying to figure out what's most important - school district, house, location, cost, etc.... Anyway, let's aim for a terrific Tuesday!

Yes! I can share that I avoided the leftover pizza ! And as long as it goes in to the oven, I LOVE leftover pizza !!

Eats were pretty good yesterday, and will be even better today !!:D

Off to do some KB !

Lisa, OHMYWORDYES can Julia ever throw a temper tantrum! She can really let loose!
wjeres your vaca?!
wtg on the eats! makes such a difference doesnt it?
sorry for the stress!

b, wtg on pizza avoidance!
-
and can i just say my chest is A BLAZING WALL OF FIRE from sts pushups yday!!!!!! yes!!!!!! i love it!

good morning everyone - this is super short as aidan is already screaming "where mommy go?" great nights sleep last night, and i stayed in bed reading this morning until 6:20. we are going to the pool after breakfast. i am swimming first, then we will just hang out. hope to see neighbors tonight. i too am so down about house hunting. it is awful and scary. i need to have more faith it will just work out.

katie, great job with the wo last night and good plan for today!

angie, what a sad sad story. i am so blessed and should remember that often.

kate, wow on the cake. how do you do an icecream filling?

lisa, great job with the eats and recovery. what yoga do you like? i hope to start ff's rotation next week.

becky, kb is such fun. i think i may do 4ds after ff's rotation.

today is swimming and ub, either muscle max or me upper only. bbiab. and eats will be spot on. i am feeling so good, no excuses!

Morning!

I have a busy day ahead-gotta take Danica out of school early for an appt with a pediatric derm-she is covered in moles and it's freaking me out! I have to get Nevena from school early too cause I've got no sitter. Then I have a school meeting this afternoon and dance tonight. Gotta fit my workout in there somewhere-I'm going to do CTX weights this week. Yesterday I did GS triceps and the core conditioning drills from MMA Boxing, but no cardio. I did buy two pairs of shoes at Target:) These: http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Palan...t_com_category-bin,target_com_brand-bin,price and these: http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...t/191-7359557-6356266?ie=UTF8&asin=B002YFBMZG

Angie, so sorry about that family. I will keep them in my thoughts. Good job on your exam-you're doing great! I've joined Kate's 3/day bandwagon too:)

Becky, love that workout!

Katie, thanks! I need to do a run today too but I'm so dreadig the treadmill these days:( Good job on getting a workout last night!

Kate, that cake sounds delish! Busy day!

Lisa, great job on the sugar free day! I had a tsp in my coffee and a drizzle of maple syrup on my oatmeal-not bad for me. House hunting is definitely stressful-a break isa good idea.

Nina, we hardly ever see our neighbors til it's summer time-plus the kids are so busy with dance til late. Have fun! Your workout sounds great-I love both of those premixes:)

i wish i could join you all in the 3 meals a day - it totally leads to too much hunger for me:(

klaudia, great wo plan, and what a busy day. good luck at the dermatologist - i hope it will put your mind at ease.

clean break done, better get going before the sun gets too high.

Nina, :D at Aidan!
Glad things are going well for you! Your reading in bed sounds so relaxing!
I cant WAIT to come soak up some of your FL sunshine!
for the cake, i have a speacal pan...you bake the cake, pop it out of the mold. after it cools you fill the hollow parts w/ ic, stack the cakes & frost. easy peasy :)

Klaudia, Hope everything is ok for Danica! I always have to pull em both out of school when one has an appt. Sigh...
HOW can you gals wear heels like that?!?! Amazing to me! Very cute!

-
Lots to do, better start at it!

Last edited:
Kate! I was just going to say that about the heels !!!!!!!!!:eek::eek: Super cute shoes - I especially like the first ones- but I couldn't walk on those to save my life !!!!!!!!!!
I am a shoe- horse but only athletic shoes !!:eek::p
I could spend a fortune on them. Walking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes, shoes for high impact.....on & on.....but NO HEELS !!!

4DS KB is done ! What a sweaty workout !!!

Time for protein smoothie !

Yay for your great sleep Nina! You sound so refreshed & full of energy from it !!! 3 Cheers for Sleep !

Jackson is also full on into temper tantrums ! It's hard not to laugh sometimes because it's so funny sometimes.:p

I could just Fast forward past 1.5 so easily! Cmon 2nd birthday! :D:D Julia is so tired this morning - cant wait for nap time!:eek:

Becky, I like that leg wo!
Yeah, the tantrums can be funny but oh my....sometimes I could :eek::eek::eek: :p

Took a short walk - wanted to go further but its freeeezing! At least the sun is out!

Oh my goodness Katie! Definitely keep us posted. When did he leave to go to Afghanistan? I had no idea he was there. Does Collin know??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.