c&t all weekend - no excuses!

not me, either! just doing stuff around the house.

kate, hope you had a fun date night!

nina, are you running today? what did end up doing with the kiddos last night? i kept JJ up later than usual, probably so i wouldn't be alone for as long. lol.

eats should be clean today!

Nina, It was so nice! We haven't been out inMONTHS! What are you up to today?

Wendy, Did you and JJ have a nice night?!:p Have some great WOs today, girl!

We are going to my dad's today to visit (abt an hour away). Will hit the mall that way too.
WO today is GS chest & some cardio. My tri;s are HURTIN from Thursday - loveit!

Are all you East coast girls snowed in?

Good Morning Girls !

Not exactly east coast here but we woke up to maybe 8" of snow . Just a guess since I haven't been out yet, but it's still snowing and we are going to get another 3" or so.
DH loves driving in the snow (used to drive a snowplow for the County for years) and has 4-Wheel drive so we are going out this morning to hopefully run a few errands but mostly , so he can "play " in the snow . lol

Looks like we'll have a LOT of snowblowing to do today. We do our house and my parents and sometimes his mom's.

STS disc 15 back & biceps are on tap too , so I'll fit that in later...........NO EXCUSES! LOL

Kate, what did you eat at Outback ? I've gotta get there soon. Since you mentioned it, I've been craving it !!!!

Wish us luck out on the roads !

Becky

Becky, my husband loves to drive/play in the snow also! we have 3 4WD vehicles - and only 2 drivers:p The truck has a snow plow on it, and with the addition of the snow blower (my husband's impulse purchase this week), we will be out a lot today - hopefully making some money!

Kate, glad your date night was nice! Chris and I are going to Williamsburg next weekend - ALONE! We've got about 15" of snow or so and it is still coming down.

Wendy, what did end up doing for dinner last night?

Morning Nina!

I ordered myself a Go Wear Fit this morning - excited! I am hopeful that between the GWF, Meso 2, and this progesterone treatment that I can drop a few pounds in the next month!

Becky, LOL @ your DH! Sounds fun!
I got same as always - filet griller. Those veggies are so good! I skip the rice and ask for extra veggies!

Katie, JEALOUS of your snow!
I have been so tempted by the GWF! You enabler, you! :p

-
joy!:rolleyes: Mike is sick! I get to take all the girls to my dads alone. This is gonna be interesting.:eek:

Hey all,

Yesterday was a crazy day but my test is done and I think I did well and everyone seems healthy today. My WO this morning was MMA Boxing and this afternoon will be B&G. I will WO tomorrow which I don't normally do and will be caught up for the week. (((NO EXCUSES)))

Kate, I'm so jealous that you had a date night. That's awesome! And I LOVE outback - not for the steaks, but for everything else. It's all SOOO good.

Nina, are you limiting yourself to ten miles lately? Still trying to heal? Hope all is well.

Wendy, enjoy house stuff. I find that I do more on the weekends even though i'm home all week. I have different motivation for some reason.

Becky, enjoy all your snow. I love snowy days... but I hate going out in them! Good luck with your WO!

Katie, yay for GWF! Enjoy it and your snow. Your plan sounds like a good one for the next month. And, your weekend away sounds FAB. Lots of BD I'm sure!! ::p

BBL!

Angie, Good job on getting your test done! great WOs too! Would you hate me if I said we're going to Outback again tmrw?!:p We have gift card-type things taht exprire soon and we have to use em up!:D

Morning ladies

NO EXCUSES?..but I didn't sleep well :eek:

Katie that's the spirit and yes you will lose weight this month.

Plans for today coffee, laundry, class stretch. My head is spinning.

Dinner I'm having hawaiian chicken wings. Which is just chicken wings cooked in the oven with pineapple chucks.

Morning ladies!

No workout again yesterday-I think I was burned out from the week I had. I made up for it today and went to a boxing circuit class this morning. Push ups, jump rope, shoulder work with 2#, core, med ball exercises, step ups with a 50# vest, firewalkers, kb swings, etc. Tomorrow I'll do my last STS workout. Going out to dinner with some girlfriends tonight-Darrin's at the cottage for the night and the girls are headed to my parents'.

Kate, glad you had a good time. Did ya buy anything?

Wendy, did JJ sleep in for you this morning?

Nina, is DH home yet?

Becky, I do have to say I feel very safe when DH drives in the snow-he's a pro! Get that workout in!

Katie, so jealous of your GWF! My bf has a bodybugg and loves it! I wish I could buy myself stuff without discussing it to death-I have massive guilt cause I don't work so I feel like I have to ask permission for every little purchase. Blah.

Angie, glad you got your test done. And nice work catching up on your workouts. Kinda bummed I'm going out tonight-MSU plays UofI tonight at 9!! And ESPN College GameDay is going to be there! I'll have to sneak over to the bar and watch;)

Robin, hope your head feels better. Dinner sounds good!

B&G done. Just did the standing work b/c I was dying at the end of it and Ryan needed to WO too and I needed to spend some time with the girls.

Kate, I am jealous! Twice in one weekend?!?! No fair!

Robin, your dinner sounds scrumptious.

Kl, wish we could go to a bar together and watch the game! Have fun!

Off to shower and figure out what we're going to have for dinner.

Good Morning Everyone!

I have my turn on DH's aircard so I can get on the internet. It is down due to a power outage somewhere. We lost power from 1:35 until about 7:00 this morning. It was 58 degrees in here when we got out of bed after the power outage. We were out shoveling and our neighbor said he had no power. Very strange. I tried to do MM Bosu Blast but I twisted my ankle so now I am icing it. It is feeling better but I am done with working out today. We have at least 20 inches (probably more) and we are supposed to get another 4-8 inches before this is over. We probably won't be able to get out here until Monday and then another 4-8 inches is forecasted for Tuesday night.

Angie, glad your test is over and everyone is healthy.
Klaudia, sorry you will miss your game tonight.
Katie, have fun going out today. No one has dared to go out because there is too much snow.
Becky, have fun driving in the snow.
Kate, glad you were able to get out last night. Sorry Mike is sick. Good luck with the girls today.
Robin, dinner sounds yummy. We are probably having ww spaghetti with turkey meatballs.
Wendy, glad JJ is sleeping in. Enjoy your clean eating day.
Nina, do you miss the snow?

Have a great day everyone!

Klaudia thx for the crock pot wings recipe.

Colleen sorry about your ankle. That must hurt.

Oh nooooo it's snowing. These kids are not staying home on Monday.

Time for a nap.

Colleen, that's a lot of snow. Sorry about your power and internet. And hope your ankle feels better!

Robin, that would be crazy if your kids had Mon off again!

just got back from a nice walk with the kids - finn rode his bike. clean max this am - that was a wo too!! i wanted to go to the pool but have no motivation now. today is supposed to be no impact, but i may just have to do hiit double wave for something.

angie, great wo today. i am slowly increasing my long run each week. trying 12 tomorrow am!! are you feelling okay?

good luck on the drive kate, and so glad date night was fun.

becky, have fun in the snow.

colleen, take care of that ankle. i do miss the snow, but i am sorry you guys are stuck in it.

katie, what is go fit wear? enjoy your snow too.

wendy, i finally got the kids to bed, and then i watched bad tv reruns. slept in until 6:15 this am.

klaudia, that class sounds really really fun. who are you going out with tonight?

robin, hope the snow stops soon.

i need to go exercise, but i do not want to do anything!! i need a kick in the you know what.

Well the roads were horrible this morning but we still got where we were going & were the only ones in Sam's Club ! ha !
The guy at the cellphone kioske said to us as we walked by, EVERYTHING is free today ! Anyone who risks coming out this morning gets a DEAL!
LOL
Too bad he was kidding ! :)

But yes, DH is a pro in the snow, so I don't worry when I'm with him.

We came home and headed over to my parents house to snowblow but the snow is so deep and so heavy we had to shovel it. Their driveway is a steep hill so it was a JOB !!!!!!!!!
We are inside now warming up and having lunch before we go back out to tackle ours. Maybe that will be my workout today ?????????
I don't know if I'll have the energy to do STS Back & Biceps later......... :(

Kate, yes I will be jealous if you go back to Outback already! But why would that bother you ?? LOL go and have fun and eat lots of yummy good food !!!!!! :)
I'll get there one of these days again . ; )

Hi to everyone ! Sorry I gotta get going !!!

Becky

Kate, no excuses? Tomorrow is the Super Bowl and I'm making nachos. Sorry, my clean and tidy friends. :D

Becky, it sounds like shovelmax is your work out today.

Nina, your package is in the mail and no worries on shipping, k? It should be there by mid-week next week. ;)

Angie, it sounds like everybody is on the mend, I'm glad to hear that.

Robin, how was your nap?

Colleen, I love being snowed in. I hope you do, too.

Klaudia, have fun on girl's night out. I had that when I went up north and it was great.

Wendy, how was your double today?

Katie, are you having fun in the snow too?

Hi to Clintonya, Lisa, and drBecky. Who did I miss?

I'm just doing errand-y stuff today. I'm going to do cardio later. I had leftover chili for lunch and I'm making that stuffed baked potato with ham and gruyere for dinner. Yummo.

anne

The "no excuses title" inspired me, and I just finished Back & Biceps !!!!
My dear hubby is on the couch and said " I have no idea how you did that. Everything on me is hurting!"
Well, me too but honestly I thought just plunking down on the couch after all the shoveling would stiffen me up even worse.......so I made myself workout and I feel BETTER for doing it !!! :)
I've earned myself a yummy protein shake and an extra stretch .
And I'm VERY happy to be done shoveling . That was brutal !

Happy Saturday Night !!!!

Becky

Good morning girls,

Holy DOMS from B&g y'day! My quads and glutes are screaming! My upper and lower back is hurting from mma boxing - I am really trying to use my whole body more.

Las night I downloaded the couch to 5k app for my phone and this morning went to the gym and did the first day. Later I will do mma fusion. We are on our way to an indoor playplace wih the kids.

Becky, way to not make excuses and get your wo done! I'm so impressed!

Nina hope your 12 miler goes (or went) well this am!

Anne, nachos sound so yummy! I wish I was going to a superbowl party!

Well, have a great day all! I'll be back later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.