C*H*A*L*L*E*N*G*E*R*S Weekend

punka274

Cathlete
Morning girls

Today is work then i may do a cardio or a rest day. Tommorrow is a fullbody workout. tommorrow is also the BIG WI...i will also measure too.

Andrea-are you staying cool? How was your day today?

Hey to everybody else!

Good Morning,

Today is Pilates with Ana Coban then DH is taking me shopping and I need to so the usual weekend stuff like laundry and cleaning.

Amelia-good luck with the wi an the measuring.

Andrea-hows are hot little aussie momma today?

Everyone have a good day the temps are suppose to make it in the upper 50's today so that will be nice.

Morning Challengers!

Today is PUB or PLB,haven't decided yet.
Morning!

Well,the scale is still saying a 6lb lost.I just can't believe it/don't trust the thing....its like it fell off over night? Anyhoot,what im really excited about is the 3 inches that I LOST:D Thats enough proof to me that im doing something right! I think its the jogging;) This month im following FF's rotation. Im excited to see the results i get next month!:eek::eek::eek:

Roxie-Where is everybody? Whats your workout tonight? How is your foot feeling?

bbl

Good Morning Amelia,

Today is a stretch day then I need to do the things I didn't do yesteday then I am going to watch the Superbowl. Congrats on the inches lost I plan on starting the Pyramids with cardio next week unless I like Cathies rotation better. Have you thought of putting a dumbbell on the scale to see if it is accurate? Have a good day.

Hey Roxie...Have fun watching the superbowl later. Im a baseball kind of girl....63more days until opening day:D. My DH tried that dumbell trick with the scale yesterday and it was right.

alright,done with PUB....off to clean up this house! have a great day girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.